Author Topic: Christina4747733  (Read 145341 times)

Offline ShootingStar

Re: Christina4747733
« Reply #300 on: December 04, 2017, 10:29:01 PM »
Would that mean she is only picking him up in my future because he is still in my sphere though or that that is truly what she sees for me? I was thinking/hoping she would tell me about a new guy because it’s been a year since i dated this POI, so I was surprised he even came up. I hope she isn’t just saying he will be coming back in a relationship capacity because I happened to run into him and have a conversation with him today so he’s in my energy.
You really can never know with guys  ::) I have been in an ongoing something with my poi for the last two years since we broke up (our breakup had nothing to do with us not caring about each other, being happy and in love with each other or not being compatible - but what was going on in his life and things he was going through at the time).  I am still very much in love with him, and it's obvious (and he tells me) how happy (and in love with me) he is when we spend time together as well...
Now, just last week, I had a guy pop back into my life after no contact for a year and a half.  He was the guy I dated before my current POI - we didn't date long but remained friends where he would pop in and out (I think mostly testing the waters because he popped in after I as with my poi and disappeared - popped back in after my POI and I broke up and disappeared when I told him I couldn't offer him anything more than friendship).... anyway, back to him popping back in last week, literally no contact in a year a half - he texts me to ask if the number was still mine, used an excuse that he was going through his phone and clearing it out - but later admits that he misses me and needs me in his life in whatever capacity I want.  So anything can happen, guys are funny that way... I have had so many guys text me after very long periods of time with no contact... BUT the benefit to your situation is that, you are now at a point where you will get to decide if you want him back, and how to proceed if you do!

You’re so right!!! My ex from 14 years ago popped out of the woodwork in october wanting to try again for a serious relationship. I gave it a shot, he wanted to get married ultimately, etc. we keep in touch and talk maybe once a year so it wasn’t like 14 years went by, but still! I was surprised. Christina did say in august that I would have another option besides POI in October, someone who would offer a serious relationship. But ultimately it would be my choice.  So this did happen. She didn’t pick up he was from my past. Yona also said there would be something nostalgic that would come up that would ultimately be the end of an era, like a door closing, but nothing i would be heartbroken about just bittersweet. I did end things with him once and for all, so she was also right even though she couldn’t pick up what it was.

Offline shannon1025

« Reply #301 on: December 04, 2017, 10:43:26 PM »
I really want to try this reader but I prefer chat. She seems to either be offline or busy when I check. I'm new to all of this. Does anyone know if Keen has a way of getting in line for a chat, or is that only for phone calls? Does this reader offer chat readings? Thanks!

I don't think she does chat.  If you get in line for a call she moves fairly quick.  I am going to say that I think perhaps part of the reason she doesn't do chat is English is not her first language and she may struggle with the written, sometimes she has a hard time finding the words she wants when speaking so... BUT she nailed it on my first call with her, her predictions remained consistent with each following call - she is hilarious... according to most of the readings I have had with multiple different readers, my situation is finally supposed to see marked improvement in the new year, but I am no longer hanging on to the predictions or timing, and trying really hard not to call psychics anymore.
Thank you :)

Offline candy1

« Reply #302 on: December 04, 2017, 10:59:33 PM »
I really want to try this reader but I prefer chat. She seems to either be offline or busy when I check. I'm new to all of this. Does anyone know if Keen has a way of getting in line for a chat, or is that only for phone calls? Does this reader offer chat readings? Thanks!

I don't think she does chat.  If you get in line for a call she moves fairly quick.  I am going to say that I think perhaps part of the reason she doesn't do chat is English is not her first language and she may struggle with the written, sometimes she has a hard time finding the words she wants when speaking so... BUT she nailed it on my first call with her, her predictions remained consistent with each following call - she is hilarious... according to most of the readings I have had with multiple different readers, my situation is finally supposed to see marked improvement in the new year, but I am no longer hanging on to the predictions or timing, and trying really hard not to call psychics anymore.

You're welcome!  I am trying to decide whether to post or not to post - some of us are on here looking to stop reading - but I recognize that others are on here looking for recommendations and honest feedback (as I was for so long).  So I feel that honest feedback is good and as far as I will go without encouraging people to call.  Whatever point you are at with readings is up to you. 

Offline shannon1025

« Reply #303 on: December 05, 2017, 12:58:53 AM »

You're welcome!  I am trying to decide whether to post or not to post - some of us are on here looking to stop reading - but I recognize that others are on here looking for recommendations and honest feedback (as I was for so long).  So I feel that honest feedback is good and as far as I will go without encouraging people to call.  Whatever point you are at with readings is up to you.

LOL. I'm fairly new to online psychics, but can see how it can become a problem. It's easy to just jump from one to another with a quick question, and a quick question can easily lead to a not-so-quick answer. So far I think I'm alright. I'm pretty cheap and try to stay with the psychics that are in the $2.00-$4.00/ minute range. I've already found a couple that I don't feel try to milk my time into a longer reading. Thanks for your input. I feel like this is a great group for a newbie.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #304 on: December 12, 2017, 04:50:42 PM »
Read with her last night for the first time, and liked her. She's a hoot! She got some things my heavy-hitters are getting. Her English is pretty good, it's the accent that makes her hard to understand. I was in the middle of texting with POI and she saw him coming to get me and us spending time together as the next thing. True, he ended up asking me out.

Offline whit777

« Reply #305 on: December 15, 2017, 12:20:57 AM »
Read with her last night for the first time, and liked her. She's a hoot! She got some things my heavy-hitters are getting. Her English is pretty good, it's the accent that makes her hard to understand. I was in the middle of texting with POI and she saw him coming to get me and us spending time together as the next thing. True, he ended up asking me out.

I really hope you moved on from the guy dating the girl and waiting forever for him to leave and still giving him the goods. You were a subject in the Keen forum, not going to lie. So be careful, readers know who you are before you even call.

That situation is really really common so it's not likely they were talking about her. They're not allowed to mention screen names or even what their conversations were about in the Keen forums and if they do, it gets taken down and they get reprimanded. So if they were talking about her specific situation, it's pretty unlikely it was even her since a giant number of callers have the same situation (being in love with someone who's seeing someone else and still sleeping with them). If you just read through caller's reviews on Keen, a number of them tell the same story in the reviews. And the forum that you have access to on Keen isn't where the major conversations happen. There's another forum for actual readers who have given a certain amount of readings and it's a lot more professional than what you've said in the past. Keen is still liable for protecting customer privacy, even in the forums that are restricted access. So they monitor them very closely. They hardly ever talk about callers. They mostly talk about how the site is running and gripes they have with customer service and if they're busy or not. I know all this because a local psychic who I've been seeing for years has an account on Keen. She hardly ever goes on it anymore but I asked her some things that were said on here about the forums and such and she just opened it up and showed me point blank. There was one conversation about a customer who left a one star because of a Keen glitch and the advisor was frustrated about it but she didn't say anything about the caller or their conversation. It was a thread about how Keen should change the feedback policy. And however I feel about that is irrelevant.. The point is that through pages and pages of threads, there was no mention of actual customers. This was a few days ago that I saw this but the policy is pretty clear. It's actually written in the rules that they can't do that. So I'm just trying to clarify some of these things so Shayalay doesn't feel like everyone's talking about her behind her back like that. That's negative energy to feel and it doesn't help anything. Especially considering that this thread is supposed to be about Christina4747733 and not about Shayalay's situation.

Regarding the topic at hand, Christina4747733 was really funny! I agree. And yes, her accent made things difficult for me but the overall reading still came across pretty clear. I still understood the answers to my questions. Her sense of humor and the way she says things make the harder things easier to take. I typically don't like calling on the phone because I can never remember what was said. I'm calling in a certain mood and I disregard things that don't matter to me at the time but then later, it turns out it was important info. So I can't remember how well her predictions panned out because I don't really remember them. I do remember she was very accurate about the current situation from what I already knew. I didn't tell her very much at all. Just names and questions and she said she liked that because she didn't want a whole lot of info. The only prediction I remember is a more long term prediction (2 or 3 months) and other psychics have said the same thing, although I don't really consider that to be proof of anything. But considering her price, I would definitely recommend her. If I call again I'll write down her predictions so I can come back here with better information :)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #306 on: December 15, 2017, 12:32:56 AM »
If you don’t think the readers talk personally about callers, you’re dead wrong.  I will just leave it at that.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #307 on: December 15, 2017, 12:41:30 AM »

I really hope you moved on from the guy dating the girl and waiting forever for him to leave and still giving him the goods. You were a subject in the Keen forum, not going to lie. So be careful, readers know who you are before you even call.

Excuse me. This is not my situation.

Offline whit777

« Reply #308 on: December 15, 2017, 12:46:22 AM »
If you don’t think the readers talk personally about callers, you’re dead wrong.  I will just leave it at that.

Oh, I'm sure it happens. Especially with the long time, old, gossipy, days of our lives readers. They probably have some sort of email network or something of that sort that they developed in like, 1995. I personally don't like the seasoned readers anyway. They're too worn out and they have too many assumptions that get in the way of the reading. What I was referring to was that this doesn't happen specifically in the forums which is what was claimed.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #309 on: December 15, 2017, 01:08:53 AM »

Excuse me. This is not my situation.

Yes it is. Your forum name Shayalay was your old Keen.com account name and then you changed it to Belle***e. These readers see you on here. These readers are spilling your tea. Be careful.

He's not leaving her for you and I really hope you become more honest on here to get to the root of the matter. Be a priority. Not a drive-by.

It is not!! You're wrong and as this is published, it is libel.

Offline jas

« Reply #310 on: December 15, 2017, 11:34:53 AM »
Realist do you realize what a slap down this is to Shayalay.  You can't call her out the way you have and not expect her to be upset.  This is obviously a sensitive subject, your not someone she knows so why would you want to say these things to her?  You may be correct in everything you said, but it still causes her pain. 

Why are you so personally involved?  You seem to need her to understand what is going on.....why does it matter, this is a forum review - not an intervention to make sure that she gets the point and moves on.

I like a lot of what you write, but come on this is just plain mean.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #311 on: December 15, 2017, 06:33:02 PM »
None of this is true and it is libel. You are either evil or just plain mental, certainly a troll, and most likely a reader on Keen masquerading as a client. I have reported you to Keen and your venomous posts. You certainly seem to have a personal vendetta against me, and yes, it is libelous and FYI, I am a paralegal. I'm not going to get in a back and forth with a nutter, I am only responding now to let people know you are lying and do not know me. Beware, she's crazy as a bed bug. We get those around here sometimes.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 06:41:32 PM by Shayalay »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #312 on: December 15, 2017, 06:36:56 PM »
None of this is true and it is libel. You are either evil or just plain mental, certainly a troll, and most likely a reader on Keen masquerading as a client. I have reported you to Keen and your venomous posts. You certainly seem to have a personal vendetta against me, and yes, it is libelous and FYI, I am a paralegal. I'm not going to get in a back and forth with a nutter, I am only responding now to let people know you are lying and does not know me. Beware, she's crazy as a bed bug. We get those around here sometimes.

Don't really know, but it is possible at this point.

Anyway, lets keep this forum focused and just stick to the reviews. If you are dying to share personal information with someone, have respect for them and PM them. Not everyone
is in the mood for "teachings" from a stranger.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #313 on: December 15, 2017, 06:42:04 PM »
Realist do you realize what a slap down this is to Shayalay.  You can't call her out the way you have and not expect her to be upset.  This is obviously a sensitive subject, your not someone she knows so why would you want to say these things to her?  You may be correct in everything you said, but it still causes her pain. 

Why are you so personally involved?  You seem to need her to understand what is going on.....why does it matter, this is a forum review - not an intervention to make sure that she gets the point and moves on.

I like a lot of what you write, but come on this is just plain mean.

This isn't true, Jas. None of it. I haven't even left bad reviews on Keen so I have no idea why this person is having such a personal reaction to me. She is possibly a reader who had an earlier account on here who I outed as a reader, idk. I've reported this to the moderator and informed Keen. She's just a troll we all need to ignore.

Offline whskers

« Reply #314 on: December 15, 2017, 11:14:26 PM »
Damage control

On topic: Christina said I was gonna marry my POI so lol, im not sure about her but she picked up on our issues very well.

Yes she said the same I’ll marry POI. And if I don’t call her so she can resign from her job. Lol.

anything