Author Topic: Christina4747733  (Read 145306 times)

Offline whit777

Re: Christina4747733
« Reply #315 on: December 16, 2017, 02:55:33 AM »
Damage control

On topic: Christina said I was gonna marry my POI so lol, im not sure about her but she picked up on our issues very well.

Yes she said the same I’ll marry POI. And if I don’t call her so she can resign from her job. Lol.

Well crap. She said that to me too. Actually, she said he wanted to or saw me as the woman he would marry.. Which is maybe a bit different but now I don't believe it either way lol.

Offline jas

« Reply #316 on: December 16, 2017, 06:15:51 PM »
I am not defending Realist, if you scroll back you can see that I have already put my two cents in. However, I believe Stilltired you did state in another thread that you were going to ignore her.  It was a few weeks back when you two really went at each other. 

Sorry, but just keeping it real.  Realist was wrong to call out Shayalay (or make accusations) and you are not owning what you said earlier. 

Offline jas

« Reply #317 on: December 16, 2017, 06:35:30 PM »
I will have to search for it because it was probably a month ago, but you may have deleted the post by now.  Pretty easy to modify a post on this board. 

Offline jas

« Reply #318 on: December 16, 2017, 07:08:50 PM »
My sincere apologies, I was wrong.  I went back to the post I thought it in and couldn't find it. 

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #319 on: December 16, 2017, 08:06:14 PM »
Wow. Im having dejavu from a few months back regarding someone named astrk! Anyone else see it?

Offline jas

« Reply #320 on: December 16, 2017, 08:21:11 PM »
AWH, come on Baypark don't break it up....I have a boring life and I find this a good source of entertainment on a rainy afternoon.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #321 on: December 16, 2017, 08:49:35 PM »
Everyone, so could this be true anyway: that readers also share what we say to them? So if I say something confidential about my situation (in the flow of conversation) to reader A on the phone while reading with her on keen, would A then share this info with reader B on facebook group as referred and later, if/when I call reader B, B tells me this situation as if she is reading it from her psychic ability- but in reality B is getting info from A?
If this is true even if absolutely unethical, I am not surprised why some readers sense the situation so well. Whats going on here? Have to be very careful not to say anything about the situation to any reader- just let them flow!...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 08:59:00 PM by Universal9 »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #322 on: December 16, 2017, 08:58:57 PM »
So could this be true anyway: that readers also share what we say to them? So if I say something confidential about my situation (in the flow of conversation) to reader A on the phone while reading with her on keen, would A then share this info with reader B on facebook group as referred and later, if/when I call reader B, B tells me this situation as if she is reading it from her psychic ability- but in reality B is getting info from A?
If this is true even if absolutely unethical, I am not surprised why some readers sense the situation so well. Whats going on here? Have to be very careful not to say anything about the situation to any reader- just let them flow!...

Yes. They share info. And it doesn’t matter if you say anything or not, they probably already know your situation from your username. Esp if you’re a frantic, constant caller.

Even lady p was busted sharing info years back...read that in a different forum.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #323 on: December 16, 2017, 09:14:21 PM »
I thought ladyP is extremely ethical who never sugarcoats. What incentive can she possibly get out of doing this. This is quite scary.

So could this be true anyway: that readers also share what we say to them? So if I say something confidential about my situation (in the flow of conversation) to reader A on the phone while reading with her on keen, would A then share this info with reader B on facebook group as referred and later, if/when I call reader B, B tells me this situation as if she is reading it from her psychic ability- but in reality B is getting info from A?

Yes. They share info. And it doesn’t matter if you say anything or not, they probably already know your situation from your username. Esp if you’re a frantic, constant caller.

Even lady p was busted sharing info years back...read that in a different forum.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #324 on: December 16, 2017, 09:16:50 PM »
She has an ability but according to people in that forum, she was busted years ago for sharing notes and info.

Chat platforms such as keen are notorious for this. I’m honestly surprised anyone finds this surprising lol.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #325 on: December 16, 2017, 09:48:16 PM »
They definitely share info, I am not saying all of them do but I believe the vast majority on there probably do. Even if sometimes it might be well intentioned (or at least that's what they tell themselves.)

Some have told me they asked other readers for advice on MY situation in order to "help" me. I was not thrilled and beyond all the obvious reasons about sharing info, if I call someone it is because I want THAT person to read me, not other people that I didn't choose.

But hey, at least they told me. Now think how many more times other readers wouldn't have owned up that they shared my information or asked someone else to "read" me or simply told my business in order to make more money off of me.

You gotta remember that they all send each other free minutes and trade favors in exchange for feedback. They don't have to go on FB or anywhere else to talk about customers, they do it on the phone.

This is not speculation on my part, more than one reader has told me that they do this. Their motivations vary, some do it to be gossipy, some do it to scam people, some probably mean well, but it all amounts to the same thing: they share info. It is completely unprofessional and unethical, but it's what they do.

At this point I don't expect to have any confidentiality on Keen, it would be like closing the barn door after the horses already ran out. But if a reader really wanted to set themselves apart, they would have to promise total confidentiality. How would you even know if they really adhere to it though? Personally I think just by choosing to give readings on Keen, they implicate themselves and lower their own reputation, because sharing info is so prevalent there.

Very well said

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #326 on: December 16, 2017, 10:13:22 PM »
I agree. Unfortunately the good ethical ones are few and far between....

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #327 on: December 16, 2017, 11:37:21 PM »
I think this is a HUGE slap of reality that getting too many readings is BAD. If you didnt call numerous readers, there wouldn't be sharing of information. Get a reading from one, maybe two and live your life.  Just a thought

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #328 on: December 17, 2017, 12:28:54 AM »
I think this is a HUGE slap of reality that getting too many readings is BAD. If you didnt call numerous readers, there wouldn't be sharing of information. Get a reading from one, maybe two and live your life.  Just a thought

Meaning we are the reason they lack integrity? Disagree.
At this time my list is very short, indeed. But often it does take a jorney for a newbie to find those psychics that work for them. There is no way I could've had only a few psychics on my list when I've started having the readings, since the readings were contradictory and it took years for me to narrow down the list. In any case us calling multiple readers, DEFINITELY doesn't justify their indecent activities. 

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #329 on: December 17, 2017, 03:54:35 AM »

Meaning we are the reason they lack integrity? Disagree.
At this time my list is very short, indeed. But often it does take a jorney for a newbie to find those psychics that work for them. There is no way I could've had only a few psychics on my list when I've started having the readings, since the readings were contradictory and it took years for me to narrow down the list. In any case us calling multiple readers, DEFINITELY doesn't justify their indecent activities.

I never said we are the reason. I merely said, stop getting readings about the same thing over and over with numerous psychics. To be honest, there is no reason ever to get a reading as far as Im concerned. In the 4 years of calling a hundred psychics and thousands of dollars spent, not ONE reading has helped my life whatsoever.  Not ONE thing good has come from readings. If anything, its made me worse by hanging on to hope for something that never happened or shouldn't ever happen. Most of the readers lack integrity and some are just plain evil people for giving fairytales while taking peoples money. My advice to never start getting readings and you'll never have to deal with lack of integrity and you'll save a hell of a lot of money. It becomes an addiction. We all know it if we've been getting readings long enough. 

anything