Author Topic: Christina4747733  (Read 145305 times)

Offline Illumin8

Re: Christina4747733
« Reply #270 on: September 28, 2017, 12:06:45 AM »
I read with her in late July and can now confirm nothing she predicted has come to pass.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #271 on: October 23, 2017, 08:24:12 AM »
Bump

Any updates ?

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #272 on: October 26, 2017, 11:14:11 PM »
She told me in August my POi was not ready for a relationship and wouldn’t be for a while but someone would come along in october who would be more mature mentally and emotionally and would be ready for a relationship, and she was right.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #273 on: October 30, 2017, 05:32:23 PM »
Thought I'd bump this post- I saw her waiting line from a few months ago is gone!  She only has one in line right now.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #274 on: October 30, 2017, 05:50:23 PM »
the power of this forum lol.  it happens anytime the new flavor of the week comes and then dies out...

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #275 on: October 30, 2017, 06:02:28 PM »
the power of this forum lol.  it happens anytime the new flavor of the week comes and then dies out...

indeed!

Offline Cooper28

« Reply #276 on: November 12, 2017, 12:58:17 AM »
I'm confused about Christina. I read with her a couple of times within the space of three weeks about a work situation.

First reading she told me I would be able to separate from someone I work with who was a psychopath while still working in the same company. She read the current situation well.

Second reading she said the current circumstances and arrangement would continue for another couple of months then I would get a job offer elsewhere at end September, and I would leave.

The reality is that I received a job offer within a few days of the second reading.

I’ve read with Christina since this reading and, even though she wasn’t right in this reading, I think she can accurately pick up random things. After starting my new job, she said the person at my old job who was giving me grief would not succeed and she would not do well there - and I would be told about it. This happened last week where her seniors are now seeing her psychopathic tendencies and I was told confidentially that they are reviewing options and timing to terminate her.

Offline candy1

« Reply #277 on: November 12, 2017, 01:07:45 AM »
I'm confused about Christina. I read with her a couple of times within the space of three weeks about a work situation.

First reading she told me I would be able to separate from someone I work with who was a psychopath while still working in the same company. She read the current situation well.

Second reading she said the current circumstances and arrangement would continue for another couple of months then I would get a job offer elsewhere at end September, and I would leave.

The reality is that I received a job offer within a few days of the second reading.

I’ve read with Christina since this reading and, even though she wasn’t right in this reading, I think she can accurately pick up random things. After starting my new job, she said the person at my old job who was giving me grief would not succeed and she would not do well there - and I would be told about it. This happened last week where her seniors are now seeing her psychopathic tendencies and I was told confidentially that they are reviewing options and timing to terminate her.

I don't know if you'd call this a hit with her or not... She had predicted a sudden passing of a very close female in my POI's life a month or so ago... I don't know if he lost anyone - but I lost someone (grandmother) whom I'm very close to - suddenly and unexpectedly last week.... I'm going to say its possible she read the card as him losing someone when it was me.... :(

I'm still waiting for the outcome prediction to manifest from her now... Will update if that happens.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #278 on: December 03, 2017, 02:45:06 PM »
She told me in August my POi was not ready for a relationship and wouldn’t be for a while but someone would come along in october who would be more mature mentally and emotionally and would be ready for a relationship, and she was right.

Update from this reading. She told me about this guy in October and that it would ultimately be my choice, Ithought she meant between him and POI but he is not on the radar right now. I did end up calling things off w the guy who came around in October, so it did end by my choice. I can’t say she’s necessarily wrong about the original POI coming forward because she said in next few months he may come forward but really no opportunity w relationship with him until after the first of the year. We don’t talk anymore at all so I doubt this will happen and I’m fine with that.

Offline jas

« Reply #279 on: December 03, 2017, 03:03:53 PM »
So I was just skimming through the last two pages and notice that this reader is talking about the death card and pregnancy card....a lot.
Forgive me if I didn't read carefully enough, BUT the death card typically means the death of a situation or circumstance.  The pregnancy card means a new beginning.

Offline whskers

« Reply #280 on: December 03, 2017, 03:18:41 PM »
Yeah she told me like 2 months ago that she saw a pregnancy card and she thinks I’ll get pregnant next year. She said it doesn’t matter if I’m on any birth control if it should happen it will happen. And said it happened to her.  I was so confused. Lol.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #281 on: December 03, 2017, 04:37:53 PM »
Hahaha same she told me to be careful or I might get pregnant. Here’s hoping it means new beginnings and not an actual pregnancy right now!!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #282 on: December 03, 2017, 07:38:17 PM »
So I was just skimming through the last two pages and notice that this reader is talking about the death card and pregnancy card....a lot.
Forgive me if I didn't read carefully enough, BUT the death card typically means the death of a situation or circumstance.  The pregnancy card means a new beginning.

Could the cards not mean both? I understand the death card could mean something will end, but what in tarot means an actual death?

Offline copperhead

« Reply #283 on: December 03, 2017, 08:52:15 PM »

Could the cards not mean both? I understand the death card could mean something will end, but what in tarot means an actual death?

The Death card is also a new beginning. No card has one fixed meaning, much depends on the other cards around them and also in which position each card occurs. For example, with the Death card in the past, it means you're now in the post-death situation, resurrection, new beginning. Death is also very much an ending you wanted and asked for, that's why the new beginning is an important outcome of Death: you consciously worked toward ending one situation to start a new, more positive one (differently from The Tower, for example, which usually indicates a sudden, uncontrollable disruption). The deeper meaning of a card sometimes also depends on which deck the reader is reading from. In Raider Waite, for instance, Death is much more positive than in other decks, .
Pregnancy, death, illness ... better you consult a doctor than a psychic. And finally, yes, the Death card can signify physical death but an ethical reader, unless s/he receives strong psychic messages that it is indeed termination of life, should never present such a scenario. Mostly on the phone to a client who's paying per minute.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #284 on: December 04, 2017, 12:03:40 AM »
The Death card is about endings. A lot of readings explain it as a new beginning because it softens it but the death card is usually quite uncomfortable because let's face it, 90% of people hate any sort of change in their lives. But if the cards meant to describe a new beginning, other cards would come up, such as the Fool. There is no actual "pregnancy card" in tarot. It can be predicted by the presence of the Empress, who is usually depicted as being pregnant on the card, Aces can be seen as a new baby,  Pages can be a new child, but they can be anyone under 16 really and sometimes they describe an immature adult as well. It can also illustrate the depth of the relationship with that person as well. A Page is not going to withstand the same level of commitment as a King. A page is usually a FWB if it comes up for a romantic interest.