Author Topic: Christina4747733  (Read 143949 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Christina4747733
« Reply #285 on: December 04, 2017, 02:11:02 AM »
The Death card is about endings. A lot of readings explain it as a new beginning because it softens it but the death card is usually quite uncomfortable because let's face it, 90% of people hate any sort of change in their lives. But if the cards meant to describe a new beginning, other cards would come up, such as the Fool. There is no actual "pregnancy card" in tarot. It can be predicted by the presence of the Empress, who is usually depicted as being pregnant on the card, Aces can be seen as a new baby,  Pages can be a new child, but they can be anyone under 16 really and sometimes they describe an immature adult as well. It can also illustrate the depth of the relationship with that person as well. A Page is not going to withstand the same level of commitment as a King. A page is usually a FWB if it comes up for a romantic interest.

Thanks. I still have no interest in learning tarot, but it's good to know when the reader mentions a specific card. On the other forum they constantly talk about the cards that Yona pulls. I can never understand why they didn't ask her what she meant, when they had her on the phone. It can get annoying because readers are speaking Greek to someone who doesn't know the language and it makes no sense to keep spouting references. I can't see the card and whatever the other person tells me, that's what I go by. I can't do anything more, unless I choose to avoid tarot readers altogether.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #286 on: December 04, 2017, 02:19:12 AM »
The Death card is about endings. A lot of readings explain it as a new beginning because it softens it but the death card is usually quite uncomfortable because let's face it, 90% of people hate any sort of change in their lives. But if the cards meant to describe a new beginning, other cards would come up, such as the Fool. There is no actual "pregnancy card" in tarot. It can be predicted by the presence of the Empress, who is usually depicted as being pregnant on the card, Aces can be seen as a new baby,  Pages can be a new child, but they can be anyone under 16 really and sometimes they describe an immature adult as well. It can also illustrate the depth of the relationship with that person as well. A Page is not going to withstand the same level of commitment as a King. A page is usually a FWB if it comes up for a romantic interest.

Thanks. I still have no interest in learning tarot, but it's good to know when the reader mentions a specific card. On the other forum they constantly talk about the cards that Yona pulls. I can never understand why they didn't ask her what she meant, when they had her on the phone. It can get annoying because readers are speaking Greek to someone who doesn't know the language and it makes no sense to keep spouting references. I can't see the card and whatever the other person tells me, that's what I go by. I can't do anything more, unless I choose to avoid tarot readers altogether.
I can't for the life of me understand the cult following that Yona has. Most of the posts about her readings seem to be people trying to figure out wth she meant by this card or that prediction. Sure her predictions seem to come true eventually but what's the use when they're so vague?

Offline whskers

« Reply #287 on: December 04, 2017, 04:44:29 AM »
Also with Christina... there was one reading 2-3 months ago.. she said.. “girl... if next year... you don’t marry this man, call me. I will retire from my job to read for people. There is too many marriage card in here that if I’m wrong, I quit”.   I’ll be sure to call her to resign if I don’t get married... but so far all her other readings have been spot on for me too. But I don’t call her that much. Maybe once a month.

Offline copperhead

« Reply #288 on: December 04, 2017, 05:04:36 AM »
The Death card is about endings. A lot of readings explain it as a new beginning because it softens it

Spring can only exists after Winter - Rebirth of nature can only happen after the death of winter. Death often represents an important ending that will initiate great change (regardless of being with or without the Fool). It can also be a lesson in learning what's important, what truly matters. And in accepting what's inevitable.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #289 on: December 04, 2017, 05:58:02 AM »
I can't for the life of me understand the cult following that Yona has. Most of the posts about her readings seem to be people trying to figure out wth she meant by this card or that prediction. Sure her predictions seem to come true eventually but what's the use when they're so vague?

I believe that some people want their reading to be just as special and specific as the person who posted such rave reviews and when it doesn't happen, they question what happened, why wasn't their reading just as grand. It seems to me that so many people make their life stories fit with what Yona is saying so the readings seems better than what actually happened.....a confusing, jumbled mess of too much information 'I don't know what the cards are saying', my prediction times are rubbish, kind of reading. I've seen many, many comments about this.

I can't figure out her hype either. I don't even read that thread that much now and scoff at their confusion. It's part of that circle and what makes it round.

Offline whskers

« Reply #290 on: December 04, 2017, 12:34:01 PM »

I believe that some people want their reading to be just as special and specific as the person who posted such rave reviews and when it doesn't happen, they question what happened, why wasn't their reading just as grand. It seems to me that so many people make their life stories fit with what Yona is saying so the readings seems better than what actually happened.....a confusing, jumbled mess of too much information 'I don't know what the cards are saying', my prediction times are rubbish, kind of reading. I've seen many, many comments about this.

I can't figure out her hype either. I don't even read that thread that much now and scoff at their confusion. It's part of that circle and what makes it round.

My first reading with her (about two months ago), she gave me very specific details on how will I meet my new PoI. But it won’t be until next year. She said that she is changing decks to give me specific. She described how I will meet him.. she was referring to an office with two levels, and what he looks like. And the activities we will be doing. But this won’t happen until next year....... so...... we will see.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #291 on: December 04, 2017, 01:12:18 PM »
The Death card is about endings. A lot of readings explain it as a new beginning because it softens it

Spring can only exists after Winter - Rebirth of nature can only happen after the death of winter. Death often represents an important ending that will initiate great change (regardless of being with or without the Fool). It can also be a lesson in learning what's important, what truly matters. And in accepting what's inevitable.

Right but telling people the card means rebirth is skipping ahead. If it comes up in regards to someone's relationship for example, those people will take it was a fresh start or reconciliation, if you explain it that way, when it's referring to an ending. It's not always the entire relationship ending, but the death card is rarely referring to anything comfortable.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #292 on: December 04, 2017, 07:15:09 PM »
Does she take notes? I’m just amazed because i just called her and it’s been maybe 4 months since my reading with her, I had moved on from POI (just saw him today briefly though) and I called for just a general love reading. She NAILED his personality and said he would be coming back around. I didn’t know if she was talking about a new guy at first or not but she confirmed it was a past guy and was exactly who I was thinking of. I don’t really think it is a note keeping thing because I don’t know that I ever told her some aspects of his personality, I’m just amazed is all. She even got a death of someone close to him in his family that would humble him and that did just happen like a month ago maybe.

I can’t believe this guy may still be coming back around...I can’t actually imagine him reaching out to me but we’ll see. Sounds like she’s been pretty accurate for most, right?? Time will tell!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #293 on: December 04, 2017, 07:46:26 PM »
This isn't surprising for a reader that actually has some psychic ability. They're reading what you bring to them and what you have around you. So if that person is still in your sphere, it will come up and it's not from their memory.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #294 on: December 04, 2017, 07:51:21 PM »
Would that mean she is only picking him up in my future because he is still in my sphere though or that that is truly what she sees for me? I was thinking/hoping she would tell me about a new guy because it’s been a year since i dated this POI, so I was surprised he even came up. I hope she isn’t just saying he will be coming back in a relationship capacity because I happened to run into him and have a conversation with him today so he’s in my energy.

Offline candy1

« Reply #295 on: December 04, 2017, 08:14:44 PM »
Would that mean she is only picking him up in my future because he is still in my sphere though or that that is truly what she sees for me? I was thinking/hoping she would tell me about a new guy because it’s been a year since i dated this POI, so I was surprised he even came up. I hope she isn’t just saying he will be coming back in a relationship capacity because I happened to run into him and have a conversation with him today so he’s in my energy.
You really can never know with guys  ::) I have been in an ongoing something with my poi for the last two years since we broke up (our breakup had nothing to do with us not caring about each other, being happy and in love with each other or not being compatible - but what was going on in his life and things he was going through at the time).  I am still very much in love with him, and it's obvious (and he tells me) how happy (and in love with me) he is when we spend time together as well...
Now, just last week, I had a guy pop back into my life after no contact for a year and a half.  He was the guy I dated before my current POI - we didn't date long but remained friends where he would pop in and out (I think mostly testing the waters because he popped in after I as with my poi and disappeared - popped back in after my POI and I broke up and disappeared when I told him I couldn't offer him anything more than friendship).... anyway, back to him popping back in last week, literally no contact in a year a half - he texts me to ask if the number was still mine, used an excuse that he was going through his phone and clearing it out - but later admits that he misses me and needs me in his life in whatever capacity I want.  So anything can happen, guys are funny that way... I have had so many guys text me after very long periods of time with no contact... BUT the benefit to your situation is that, you are now at a point where you will get to decide if you want him back, and how to proceed if you do!

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #296 on: December 04, 2017, 09:40:34 PM »
Just wanted to clear up that I know for sure this wasn’t a matter of her keeping notes from last time. Turns out I called her from a different account and didn’t realize it. She is just that good, at least with picking up personality traits.

Offline shannon1025

« Reply #297 on: December 04, 2017, 09:41:15 PM »
I really want to try this reader but I prefer chat. She seems to either be offline or busy when I check. I'm new to all of this. Does anyone know if Keen has a way of getting in line for a chat, or is that only for phone calls? Does this reader offer chat readings? Thanks!

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #298 on: December 04, 2017, 10:04:02 PM »
I don’t know, I personally have never seen her logged in to chat. You could email and ask her?

Offline candy1

« Reply #299 on: December 04, 2017, 10:21:50 PM »
I really want to try this reader but I prefer chat. She seems to either be offline or busy when I check. I'm new to all of this. Does anyone know if Keen has a way of getting in line for a chat, or is that only for phone calls? Does this reader offer chat readings? Thanks!

I don't think she does chat.  If you get in line for a call she moves fairly quick.  I am going to say that I think perhaps part of the reason she doesn't do chat is English is not her first language and she may struggle with the written, sometimes she has a hard time finding the words she wants when speaking so... BUT she nailed it on my first call with her, her predictions remained consistent with each following call - she is hilarious... according to most of the readings I have had with multiple different readers, my situation is finally supposed to see marked improvement in the new year, but I am no longer hanging on to the predictions or timing, and trying really hard not to call psychics anymore.