Author Topic: Christina4747733  (Read 145473 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Re: Christina4747733
« Reply #240 on: September 03, 2017, 11:49:43 PM »
She never mentioned any conflict for me, everything she picked up on was 100% accurate and I only asked for a general read. She picked up my POI right away even though I hadn't spoken to him in months, and said he will be resurfacing at the end of August, and that's when I saw him again. Unsure if resurfacing means romantic or just that I would see him, which is what happened. I can't speak to any other  predictions.
does she said the same thing as me your poi has true feeling for you and deep feeling. I got the lover cards.

Offline knel27

« Reply #241 on: September 03, 2017, 11:54:16 PM »
no psychic is perfect. Christina has her good days and her bad. I've had some phenomenal readings with her where I know she has a gift and is able to pick up things that no one else can. And I've also had calls where I left feeling unsatisfied and felt she wasn't focused. However I will continue calling because she has gotten more right for me than 99% of the other advisors mentioned on this forum, and I like her style. Also keep in mind she is a tarot reader...meaning we will all get similar cards as there are only so many cards in a deck, and therefore similar lines (such as the conflict stuff mentioned previously). It's not like she's purposely feeding people the same general information, she is simply reading the cards and you will have to apply it to your situation. I've also noticed when I call less frequent and when I'm one of the first few in her que, she reads better. Sometimes I wonder if readers get exhausted after reading for 20 people straight and therefore its just not as good.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #242 on: September 04, 2017, 12:13:51 AM »
Christina got th  pregnancy card for me back in June. I wrote it off after seeing the posts here. I had never had that before. Two weeks ago I got an update with a reader where it was only my second reading with her - the first was back in June - I called back because she got the exact date and nailed everything. She too got the pregnancy card for me. I asked timeframe. Same as Christina. It freaked the reader out too. She said "I rarely this card but I feel if I don't tell you I'm not telling you everything, even if it may freak you out at first." I am freaked out lol it was with my POI though, both times.

ladya

« Reply #243 on: September 04, 2017, 12:19:25 AM »
Christina got th  pregnancy card for me back in June. I wrote it off after seeing the posts here. I had never had that before. Two weeks ago I got an update with a reader where it was only my second reading with her - the first was back in June - I called back because she got the exact date and nailed everything. She too got the pregnancy card for me. I asked timeframe. Same as Christina. It freaked the reader out too. She said "I rarely this card but I feel if I don't tell you I'm not telling you everything, even if it may freak you out at first." I am freaked out lol it was with my POI though, both times.

at least you have a forewarning now lol :o

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #244 on: September 04, 2017, 12:24:48 AM »

at least you have a forewarning now lol :o

I told them both it was impossible because we are very career orientated, would wait until we were married (just in general), use double protection, everything.  Both of them said almost the same thing - "if God wants this to happen, nothing you can do."  That doesn't fit in with my plan of how I'd like for things to go lol

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #245 on: September 05, 2017, 01:49:59 AM »
no psychic is perfect. Christina has her good days and her bad. I've had some phenomenal readings with her where I know she has a gift and is able to pick up things that no one else can. And I've also had calls where I left feeling unsatisfied and felt she wasn't focused. However I will continue calling because she has gotten more right for me than 99% of the other advisors mentioned on this forum, and I like her style. Also keep in mind she is a tarot reader...meaning we will all get similar cards as there are only so many cards in a deck, and therefore similar lines (such as the conflict stuff mentioned previously). It's not like she's purposely feeding people the same general information, she is simply reading the cards and you will have to apply it to your situation. I've also noticed when I call less frequent and when I'm one of the first few in her que, she reads better. Sometimes I wonder if readers get exhausted after reading for 20 people straight and therefore its just not as good.

Ohhh interesting. I was first in her queue when I had my reading and I had a great reading from her! You may be onto something.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #246 on: September 05, 2017, 02:32:34 AM »
I also think she is gifted.  I like how she has never raised her price.

Offline nightime

« Reply #247 on: September 14, 2017, 03:53:55 AM »
Some updates on some of her predictions for me:

Ex BF - she was sure he would contact me before the end of August since he still has feelings for me. I told her he has a gf and they've been together for over a year now. She said they broke up. Hmmmm...no...they're still together.

POI - I saw him on a date with another woman and she said not to worry that it will end and he will call me in September. So far nothing and he's still with the other woman.

She mentioned that a new man would come in who was younger but it would never work out. I laughed that one off since I don't date younger. Sure enough he entered...and she's right. It will never work because he lives in another country. Boo... :'(

Not sure what I think about her. She is nice and funny but she's so hit or miss for me. Oh well.

Offline Cooper28

« Reply #248 on: September 15, 2017, 10:13:12 AM »
I'm confused about Christina. I read with her a couple of times within the space of three weeks about a work situation.

First reading she told me I would be able to separate from someone I work with who was a psychopath while still working in the same company. She read the current situation well.

Second reading she said the current circumstances and arrangement would continue for another couple of months then I would get a job offer elsewhere at end September, and I would leave.

The reality is that I received a job offer within a few days of the second reading.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #249 on: September 15, 2017, 05:32:40 PM »
I wouldn't worry about timing... it seems hardly anyone can get that. I would focus on what they say about someone.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #250 on: September 22, 2017, 02:21:59 AM »
WHat she predicted did happen, but not with me, with my friend and the guy she likes.

She predicted something bad will happen to the POI, he will lose someone very close and that will make him contact you some more details.
Exact same thing happened with a friend of mine with same details.

All this while I have been feeling that maybe nobody read my energy and they have been reading other people, because how come all the good readers can't predict any big thing for me, but pick up present like a T. annoying! but it is what it is. at least got me out of addiction..but when my friend called me to tell me about this whole thing, I had to go back and look at her notes, and it was exact same thing.

Can be a quinkydink but just thought of updating..

Offline knel27

« Reply #251 on: September 22, 2017, 02:45:04 AM »
it freaks me out when Christina tells someone that a person is going to pass away. She has told me in two separate readings that someone in a friend's family is going to pass away before the end of the year. She mentioned this friend will be devastated about this and it will be a reason this person might contact me. I don't want this prediction to happen....

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #252 on: September 22, 2017, 04:09:46 AM »
omg....she told me the same!!!!

Offline helloworld

« Reply #253 on: September 22, 2017, 05:05:24 AM »
This freaked me out... she told me the same.

Offline whskers

« Reply #254 on: September 22, 2017, 10:56:32 AM »
Not to freak anyone out... but Stephanie's guided tarot told me 2 years ago that a man in my life will never reach his full manhood. I didn't even ask anything about that she just said it out of the blue. I thought she was referring to my brother, but I think she saw my late boyfriend. He passed away a year ago. It does scare you always thinking about it once in a while wishing it won't happen.

anything