Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 282323 times)

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #255 on: January 10, 2019, 05:18:27 PM »
I have had a couple of readings from Leanne and her times are so off on most things for me, she gave me 4 months for something and it’s nearly 8 months with nothing! I don’t hold on to times anyway but it’s annoying when she picks up on past or current matters as the future! Especially about guys as they are all described as the same.

Does anyone know if Leanne’s descriptions of people are accurate and reflective of that person? She gave me “average to tall, darkish haired male who is has warm skin colour or tans really well”?! I mean that could describe a third of the worlds shades! I am of Indian decent so I don’t know if that’s the tone she is trying to describe? Not that that should make a difference but I haven’t really dated Mediterranean men? In fact the further description she gave, described a man I already know but I am not sure about skin tones. This prediction actually came about from a work reading and where she said she sees me with 2 kids around me and the man in my life was of the above description I just gave!? She said she seems me looking for schools?! I presume this will happen as she has seen it?

She described my ex husband receding hairline middle dark skin (hes Latin) and dark eyes, just above average height and a bit skinny ahahhahaha can’t get more ex husband than that. But Italian skin tans up well and can be lighter during the winter. I feel like if he was constantly tan she would have used the middle dark skin description.

Offline lady p

« Reply #256 on: January 10, 2019, 09:43:37 PM »
Yeah maybe you’re right! It’s just so confusing because to say he tans well would mean that she sees him that colour as she is giving a description of what she is seeing? Anyway as ever time will tell!

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Offline seeker123

« Reply #257 on: January 14, 2019, 07:45:58 PM »
I got my 10 predictions reading from Leanne today, this is my first reading with her. She talked about relationship aspect in at least 3 of the predictions. She did not make it sound like the same guy, but I feel like it was the ex in all 3 predictions.  Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

1. Disappointment or heartache - probably already ongoing with a relationship connection. Next 3-4 months will keep you busy, but at times struggling with own inner emotions and feelings, there is an underlying yearning. Residue of broken heart within you. Not the end of the world, not going to stay that way. - This is definitely my present situation.

2. Man who means well, but not good at making right decisions, but trying to work hard will pop around you. Good at plans, conversations, you will hit it off and be drawn to him. something intense about him. Not in a great position in his life, probably financial struggles. Low self-esteem. Slightest things/misunderstanding can make him back off. He has the fear of not being worthy, rejected, not being understood. Understand the dynamics and play it carefully. - She didn't give a time frame for this prediction. This sounds like the past with my ex and how he backed off

3. You are going to be absolutely okay. Rethink things. End of 2019, you will decide to stay put or wander off and move somewhere else. You might want to check with a guy to tie loose ends in your mind and let it go. Guy who could you go forward with, but who haven't been always been easy. You might have been apart and then reconnected. But not exactly warm and loving relationship though, there is potential for argument and power-play.  End of 2019, going into 2020 - something changes.  See a man with thick or long eyelashes. Fairly reluctant in his approach. Connection with someone loving, sharp mind, polite but does not care what other people think, passionate - gives 100% if interested. You will connect with him and it becomes meaningful. Feel it's all about timing, yet to unfold. - I again feel both are the same guy, my ex. The only description given was thick or long eyelashes, which is hard to decipher. I think he has normal eyelashes though :)

The other predictions were work-related or family-related. Will definitely update if things come to pass.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #258 on: January 14, 2019, 10:14:21 PM »
She read my situation as the future also, but it’s only halfway done.

josh34

« Reply #259 on: January 14, 2019, 10:20:31 PM »
How 'good' is she? I know it's different for everybody, but is she usually pretty accurate?

I fear getting a reading from her because I've read she's very brutal and negative on the relationship front, even if things will work out okay. Maybe it's her personality bleeding into the reading, misinterpreting something, or something.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #260 on: January 14, 2019, 11:01:58 PM »
I have received 2 readings from Leanne so far and the first was the most accurate. Almost everything from that reading happen. I am waiting on other predictions, but it will take a while. The second reading was not as good and not a lot resonated with me, but 2 predictions did occur. I am going to buy another in a few weeks. She was somewhat negative in my second reading, but not too bad. I'm just not sure she was really tuned in the second time.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #261 on: January 15, 2019, 01:12:20 AM »
I have received 2 readings from Leanne so far and the first was the most accurate. Almost everything from that reading happen. I am waiting on other predictions, but it will take a while. The second reading was not as good and not a lot resonated with me, but 2 predictions did occur. I am going to buy another in a few weeks. She was somewhat negative in my second reading, but not too bad. I'm just not sure she was really tuned in the second time.

I had the same experience with her but overall she is one I would recommend that has been correct for me.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #262 on: January 15, 2019, 02:08:17 AM »
My relationships came up in the 10 prediction and nothing brutal or negative?!

Offline lady p

« Reply #263 on: January 15, 2019, 08:26:18 AM »
I got my reading back from Leanne and I can honestly say she has confused the hell out of me for work and love!! So much advice and She gave me so many different descriptions of men I am supposed to meet/know that I swear it’s like 5 people she picked up in my life and there’s not even one! Her descriptions are quite vague and again with the skin tones. Despite the vagueness she was nice in it. But I asked for a general love reading!

I give up! She’s a nice lady but not sure she works well enough for me, in 2 different readings she’s described 2 different guys I will end up with and so not really consistent. But I do not doubt she had a gift and like she preaches, she’s isn’t god!

I officially give up on readings! 2019 can work itself out on its own without psychic insights/interventions.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 09:27:45 AM by lady p »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #264 on: January 20, 2019, 07:26:49 PM »
Has she given negative outcomes to anyone that turned out positive? She talked about the person I asked about and said she could be wrong since she thinks we could be good together but she doesn’t think she’s wrong. She also was confusing in mine describing various men I’d meet.
She is very much useless in her descriptions for most people considering they are always vague and doesn't really impact anything. She might something like you'll meet a tall man who will make you smile. Overly useless tbh. All her predictions for me were like that and I'm just so over her.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #265 on: January 20, 2019, 11:48:43 PM »
Has she given negative outcomes to anyone that turned out positive? She talked about the person I asked about and said she could be wrong since she thinks we could be good together but she doesn’t think she’s wrong. She also was confusing in mine describing various men I’d meet.
She is very much useless in her descriptions for most people considering they are always vague and doesn't really impact anything. She might something like you'll meet a tall man who will make you smile. Overly useless tbh. All her predictions for me were like that and I'm just so over her.

LOL -- I hate saying anything bad about her as I actualy really like her.  She was bang on with my personality!  But every guy she talked about was "tallish" -- it made me laugh (im not exactly sure why)  -- but I kept thinking wtf is "tallish" - i dont know what that means?  tall I understand but tallish?  nope!  and then she would say something about the way their hair laid on their forehead everytime?  and it was kind of the way ALL mens hair laid on their forehead (so they have hair - they arent bald) -- they have hair and they're average height?  ummmm okay weve narrowed it down to 5 million guys...

ladya

« Reply #266 on: January 20, 2019, 11:50:35 PM »

LOL -- I hate saying anything bad about her as I actualy really like her.  She was bang on with my personality!  But every guy she talked about was "tallish" -- it made me laugh (im not exactly sure why)  -- but I kept thinking wtf is "tallish" - i dont know what that means?  tall I understand but tallish?  nope!  and then she would say something about the way their hair laid on their forehead everytime?  and it was kind of the way ALL mens hair laid on their forehead (so they have hair - they arent bald) -- they have hair and they're average height?  ummmm okay weve narrowed it down to 5 million guys...

this made me LOL so hard. hair on forehead  ;D

Offline hope36

« Reply #267 on: March 19, 2019, 12:45:03 AM »
I just ordered the 10 prediction reading! How many minutes is the recording approximately?
Also, does she provide any validations, or just predictions?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #268 on: March 19, 2019, 12:53:09 AM »
I just ordered the 10 prediction reading! How many minutes is the recording approximately?

Leanne's readings are pretty long - she does not cheat you out of anything.  It will be a voice recording and mine was i believe over an hour:). VERY VERY detailed

Offline hope36

« Reply #269 on: March 19, 2019, 01:58:28 AM »

Leanne's readings are pretty long - she does not cheat you out of anything.  It will be a voice recording and mine was i believe over an hour:). VERY VERY detailed
Oh wow! That IS long, I was thinking 15min or so. Thank you!!!