Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 281506 times)

Offline star1

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #225 on: December 31, 2018, 05:17:45 PM »
A prediction with Leanne has come through which is negative. Lol.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #226 on: December 31, 2018, 06:40:56 PM »

Well at least you got something coming through! I've seen you write you don't ever get predictions pan out for you;/ hope the negative isnt TOO negative.

Offline star1

« Reply #227 on: December 31, 2018, 06:47:16 PM »

Well at least you got something coming through! I've seen you write you don't ever get predictions pan out for you;/ hope the negative isnt TOO negative.

Yeah it's nice that something happened, but typically nothing happened with the ex. This prediction was unrelated. I do think that Leanne has a gift, she saw part of the prediction but some bits she didn't see to it. I definitely would purchase from her again. Thank you  :)

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #228 on: January 03, 2019, 01:14:16 PM »
I did my very last reading (I feel no need for readings at this point) -- maybe down the road later but right now I am good!  But I had Leanne do a general "what will 2019 bring me" reading.....
Leanne I felt got me and my personality down REALLY well.  But her predictions - not so much!  You kept talking about all these different men I will be involved with this year.  Each of them she felt I already knew (so an ex?  or IDK who else they would be I dont have a job where I work with men???) -- But they all were "sorta tallish (dont know what that means)" and had like the same jaw and hairline.  It was super vague?  SO there would really be no way I would know who she was referring to?  Said Ill be approached by headhunter for a new job (that isnt super unlikely, happens to everyone?) -- IDK... we'll see what unfolds, she was lovely but it was soooo general?  Im not sure if I could possibly say that anything was a real event so I could never put my finger on it if it happened?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #229 on: January 03, 2019, 05:16:17 PM »
I did my very last reading (I feel no need for readings at this point) -- maybe down the road later but right now I am good!  But I had Leanne do a general "what will 2019 bring me" reading.....
Leanne I felt got me and my personality down REALLY well.  But her predictions - not so much!  You kept talking about all these different men I will be involved with this year.  Each of them she felt I already knew (so an ex?  or IDK who else they would be I dont have a job where I work with men???) -- But they all were "sorta tallish (dont know what that means)" and had like the same jaw and hairline.  It was super vague?  SO there would really be no way I would know who she was referring to?  Said Ill be approached by headhunter for a new job (that isnt super unlikely, happens to everyone?) -- IDK... we'll see what unfolds, she was lovely but it was soooo general?  Im not sure if I could possibly say that anything was a real event so I could never put my finger on it if it happened?
Exactly. Welcome to Leanne's world.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #230 on: January 06, 2019, 03:35:25 AM »
Has Leanne ever correctly predicted a new poi for anyone?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #231 on: January 06, 2019, 06:02:28 PM »

Yes. She predicted someone back In August who just came into my life. Described him to a T

Offline bstalling

« Reply #232 on: January 07, 2019, 10:31:32 PM »

Not for me, I started calling her after I was done with love issues. She has predicted several people to enter my life though. One prediction from 2 years ago happened this week. I still think she is the most realistic reader I have encountered and give her a lot of credit for that.

Offline lady p

« Reply #233 on: January 08, 2019, 02:53:26 PM »
Hi @bstalling in your opinion what’s the best way to get Leanne to discuss/predict men without berating them? What consultation would you suggest?

I don’t want to do the POI reading again as she was very brutal and I just want predictions not rants

Thank you

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #234 on: January 08, 2019, 03:20:48 PM »
Hi lady P, if I were you, I will use a different email address so she doesn't remember the lecture she gave you haha

Hi @bstalling in your opinion what’s the best way to get Leanne to discuss/predict men without berating them? What consultation would you suggest?

I don’t want to do the POI reading again as she was very brutal and I just want predictions not rants

Thank you

Offline user5942

« Reply #235 on: January 08, 2019, 04:08:51 PM »
Don’t ask her about men lol

Even in my 10 prediction reading she described a man I would be involved with and I could tell she was irritated in the way I would deal with him throughout the course of us knowing each other.

She’s great though

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #236 on: January 08, 2019, 04:16:18 PM »

Thank you

Be vague. Dont try to explain yourself at all  or add emotional language. Just mention their name or say one of the things you’d like to hear about is love life and how it will progress going forward. Part of her explaining a person’a relevance in your life or prediction is explaining your emotional state around it so it is very rare for her to just make a plain prediction without that.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #237 on: January 08, 2019, 04:20:52 PM »
Don’t ask her about men lol

Even in my 10 prediction reading she described a man I would be involved with and I could tell she was irritated in the way I would deal with him throughout the course of us knowing each other.

She’s great though

LOL yep some of her predictions already came true from Oct. I did about a POI (just gave a name). She was negative about the outcome - said he would fade away and a new guy would come of interest. She probably will be right haha

Offline lady p

« Reply #238 on: January 08, 2019, 04:27:28 PM »
Thank you all! Your suggestions are appreciated!

The thing is she did get the POI right in the reading at the time and the way the prediction panned out as she said but what followed was contrary to how she made it sound!

This guy I truly love and I would rather not ask about him per se because i don’t want partial predictions and after reading the forum it seems she can get POI’s if you don’t necessarily ask about the POI?

I will buy a consultation in a couple of weeks and maybe ask a question?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #239 on: January 08, 2019, 06:18:47 PM »
Hi lady P, if I were you, I will use a different email address so she doesn't remember the lecture she gave you haha

Thank you

LOL yeah

ladyp, I personally think she scores below average when you directly ask her about men in a romantic sense. This is based on 2 friends that tried over a period of time and what I've read online about her. Its like she can be 30 to 40 percent accurate if you ask directly. I think if you get one of her generalized readings or maybe ask a "What is coming up for me romance wise?" type of question....whatever spontaneously comes to her will be far more accurate...but it also may be information you are not interested in knowing. You are just going to have to try and test her out. If she is having a calming day and a client hasnt pissed her off in the last hour...her readings can be more neutral and accurate. A major issue with her is that she is temperamental, and it affects the quality of her readings.