Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 282476 times)

Offline star1

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #240 on: January 08, 2019, 06:20:50 PM »
Hi lady P, if I were you, I will use a different email address so she doesn't remember the lecture she gave you haha

Hi @bstalling in your opinion what’s the best way to get Leanne to discuss/predict men without berating them? What consultation would you suggest?

I don’t want to do the POI reading again as she was very brutal and I just want predictions not rants

Thank you

LOL yeah

ladyp, I personally think she scores below average when you directly ask her about men in a romantic sense. This is based on 2 friends that tried over a period of time and what I've read online about her. Its like she can be 30 to 40 percent accurate if you ask directly. I think if you get one of her generalized readings or maybe ask a "What is coming up for me romance wise?" type of question....whatever spontaneously comes to her will be far more accurate...but it also may be information you are not interested in knowing. You are just going to have to try and test her out. If she is having a calming day and a client hasnt pissed her off in the last hour...her readings can be more neutral and accurate. A major issue with her is that she is temperamental, and it affects the quality of her readings.

I agree with Bstalling. She is so generic and state the obvious negative when you ask directly about guys.. Her general are best.

Offline lady p

« Reply #241 on: January 08, 2019, 08:20:05 PM »
Haha! Thanks all!

Yeah I think I will just ask a general question or use a different account and see what she comes up with!  :D

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #242 on: January 09, 2019, 02:08:54 AM »

She read my past and present as future do many times  lol
Does anyone ever notice Leanne Halyburton reading the current as the future? Shes a great reader but she told me I would meet a guy in 6 months & it wouldnt last then end up with a shorter guy with nice eyes. Funny thing is at the time of the reading I believe I was with the guy she said id meet in 6 months & that it wouldnt last. Fast forward a few months after the reading I'm with the guy that's short with nice eyes like she said. I think she was reading the guy I was currently with as if he were someone in the future. Have you ever noticed that with her???

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #243 on: January 09, 2019, 02:16:02 AM »

Does anyone ever notice Leanne Halyburton reading the current as the future? Shes a great reader but she told me I would meet a guy in 6 months & it wouldnt last then end up with a shorter guy with nice eyes. Funny thing is at the time of the reading I believe I was with the guy she said id meet in 6 months & that it wouldnt last. Fast forward a few months after the reading I'm with the guy that's short with nice eyes like she said. I think she was reading the guy I was currently with as if he were someone in the future. Have you ever noticed that with her???

I wondered this too! Because she described a guy that i would meet in 6 months that I was dating at the time of the reading (not my poi but another guy i was dating)....i look back at the description and it describes him to a T!

Offline star1

« Reply #244 on: January 09, 2019, 02:25:20 AM »

Mine too.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #245 on: January 09, 2019, 02:51:46 AM »

Mine too.

Yes, she talked about a lawsuit and how I would be handling it, it is already in progress and described accurately very specific details about my handling. Sounds right yes.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #246 on: January 09, 2019, 05:12:32 PM »

I wondered this too! Because she described a guy that i would meet in 6 months that I was dating at the time of the reading (not my poi but another guy i was dating)....i look back at the description and it describes him to a T!

To go along with this... im curious about her timing in general.

For me, when shes said “over the next 3-4 months” shes pretty spot on, timing wise.
When shes said “going forward” or just “xyz is going to happen” and/or is more vague, timing can be off, and lften has happened earlier than i would think. (Like in the span of 6 months as opposed to years later. )

When she says a direct time of year (ie jan/feb 2019).. i dont have too much experience wirh this as only 1 of my predictions would have come to the timing deadline, but the one time she did this it happened around those specific months.

Thoughts?

Curious about when she says stuff like “well before the end of 2019” or “after may/june of this year”

Offline user5942

« Reply #247 on: January 09, 2019, 07:23:35 PM »
She’s gotten timing pretty dead on with me.

I was listening to my recording the other day from August and when she said”within 2-4 or 3-5”, many things manifested.

There is a work prediction for the “end of January” that hasn’t happened yet and also something within “12-14”. But I have to say, she’s nailed 6 of ten predictions and the reading was 5 months ago.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #248 on: January 09, 2019, 11:53:09 PM »
How often do you guys get an update with her? I got a 10 prediction reading back at the end of  October. Most of my predictions were for 3-6 months out, which would mean some of mine would be set to start occurring the end of this month. I was thinking about getting another just to see what came up for this year, but I think I'm going to go back and listen to my reading again first. Also, if she says, like in my case, 3-6 months, do the predictions usually occur towards the lower or higher end?

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #249 on: January 10, 2019, 01:41:09 AM »
How often do you guys get an update with her? I got a 10 prediction reading back at the end of  October. Most of my predictions were for 3-6 months out, which would mean some of mine would be set to start occurring the end of this month. I was thinking about getting another just to see what came up for this year, but I think I'm going to go back and listen to my reading again first. Also, if she says, like in my case, 3-6 months, do the predictions usually occur towards the lower or higher end?

I think each reading is different so timing could be fast for you but say slow for me. When i got my 10 predictions, she gave some predictions for as far out as 5 years! But the majority were between 24-30 months. I am jealous you got fast moving predictions. Although, because my predictions are so far away i have no need to call for an update.

Offline seeker123

« Reply #250 on: January 10, 2019, 01:48:31 AM »
Does Leanne specify the timing in her general 10 prediction reading? Also, does she give different timeline for each of the prediction or same for the entire 10 prediction list? TIA

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #251 on: January 10, 2019, 01:59:06 AM »
Yes each prediction she makes in the 10x predictions comes with its own timeframe and she will say i see this for you in 6 months, 24 months or whatever the prediction is.

Offline seeker123

« Reply #252 on: January 10, 2019, 02:39:54 AM »
Yes each prediction she makes in the 10x predictions comes with its own timeframe and she will say i see this for you in 6 months, 24 months or whatever the prediction is.

Thank you so much. I have never read with her. Tempted to try.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #253 on: January 10, 2019, 03:34:48 AM »

I think each reading is different so timing could be fast for you but say slow for me. When i got my 10 predictions, she gave some predictions for as far out as 5 years! But the majority were between 24-30 months. I am jealous you got fast moving predictions. Although, because my predictions are so far away i have no need to call for an update.

I think some of them were a little far out. Like she got me moving to a K place. She said Kenya LOL but said it could also sound like Kenya. Those are a little farther out. To be honest, I need to go back and listen to the reading and the other predictions because the main one I cared about was 3-6 months.

Offline lady p

« Reply #254 on: January 10, 2019, 09:13:18 AM »
I have had a couple of readings from Leanne and her times are so off on most things for me, she gave me 4 months for something and it’s nearly 8 months with nothing! I don’t hold on to times anyway but it’s annoying when she picks up on past or current matters as the future! Especially about guys as they are all described as the same.

Does anyone know if Leanne’s descriptions of people are accurate and reflective of that person? She gave me “average to tall, darkish haired male who is has warm skin colour or tans really well”?! I mean that could describe a third of the worlds shades! I am of Indian decent so I don’t know if that’s the tone she is trying to describe? Not that that should make a difference but I haven’t really dated Mediterranean men? In fact the further description she gave, described a man I already know but I am not sure about skin tones. This prediction actually came about from a work reading and where she said she sees me with 2 kids around me and the man in my life was of the above description I just gave!? She said she seems me looking for schools?! I presume this will happen as she has seen it?

anything