Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 279026 times)

Lovefash67

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #270 on: March 20, 2019, 12:43:32 PM »
I ordered a reading from Leanne on Monday and she said she will get to me today . Does that mean I will get my reading today ?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #271 on: March 20, 2019, 02:51:33 PM »
Yes

I ordered a reading from Leanne on Monday and she said she will get to me today . Does that mean I will get my reading today ?

candiednut

« Reply #272 on: March 20, 2019, 09:24:14 PM »
Her preaching is really getting on my nerves, I don't think ill ever read with her again despite her being accurate about certain things. It's like she immediately has a "filter" once she sees your age and just assumes all 20 somethings are the same, all 30 somethings are the same, etc..its so frustrating. Her attempt to "empower" her clients just comes across as jaded, cynical, disempowering and at times disrespectful (treating you like a mass product of what she believes someone in your age category or situation ought to be like, instead of an unique individual on an unique journey that she has no right to judge). It is very unfortunate, because I actually believe she can be a really good psychic if she just dropped all of that BS. It doesn't help anyone.

PS: All of her preaching to me doesnt even apply to me...it's almost like discouraging someone from pursuing a basketball career when they have no interest in playing basketball and are happy in their career to begin with. lol! There's probably just 10min gold in her 30-40 min rambling.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 09:26:41 PM by candiednut »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #273 on: March 20, 2019, 11:58:59 PM »
Her preaching is really getting on my nerves, I don't think ill ever read with her again despite her being accurate about certain things. It's like she immediately has a "filter" once she sees your age and just assumes all 20 somethings are the same, all 30 somethings are the same, etc..its so frustrating. Her attempt to "empower" her clients just comes across as jaded, cynical, disempowering and at times disrespectful (treating you like a mass product of what she believes someone in your age category or situation ought to be like, instead of an unique individual on an unique journey that she has no right to judge). It is very unfortunate, because I actually believe she can be a really good psychic if she just dropped all of that BS. It doesn't help anyone.

PS: All of her preaching to me doesnt even apply to me...it's almost like discouraging someone from pursuing a basketball career when they have no interest in playing basketball and are happy in their career to begin with. lol! There's probably just 10min gold in her 30-40 min rambling.

Agreed! Her voice sounds so cynical and sinister it’s hard for me to listen to her

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #274 on: March 21, 2019, 12:51:33 PM »
I just read back through my notes from a reading last October.  She said something would happen "very soon",   now that it's March almost April, do I assume she's wrong?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #275 on: March 21, 2019, 04:26:02 PM »

Agreed! Her voice sounds so cynical and sinister it’s hard for me to listen to her

Although I've never heard her voice, this made me laugh for some reason.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #276 on: March 21, 2019, 04:51:01 PM »
In my case, she reads everyone around me and make their story mine!

Big example ~ my sister in law (cousins wife) had a breast reduction when I went over for holidays, she had bandages around her breast. Leanne thought it was me because she mentioned I will be having a procedure when she saw bandages around my breast, she even thought I will be having a boobs job. It was literally after days I had come back from vacation when I ordered that reading.

Although I've never heard her voice, this made me laugh for some reason.

Offline user5942

« Reply #277 on: March 27, 2019, 01:52:17 AM »
Leanne predictions have been happening for me from my last reading with her.

I thought she was reading present energy and past energy but it seems she is right on what is unfolding.

3 of her predictions have happened so far between February and March and she sent me the reading in January dealing with other people, travel, and career.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #278 on: March 31, 2019, 11:03:18 PM »
I had a reading with Leanne Late last year, she informed me that I will be leaving my job no later than April 2019, however, there was a promotion that was promised to me late 2018 that by March if the position does not open up that they will create that position for me , well that position opened up for me and everything will be finalized in April. So yes I will have a new role doing the same thing I've been doing and it kicks in April however I am not leaving my job nor my sit at work. I really don't know what she was seeing but the April was right but not anything surrounding the circumstances.( Also I have no intention of leaving my current job, the best job I've had in my entire career life)

Lovefash67

« Reply #279 on: April 05, 2019, 01:59:20 AM »
I had my reading with Leanne and to be honest I felt like she was talking in circles and she was all over the place.  I felt very confused after the reading

Offline Danica

« Reply #280 on: April 07, 2019, 07:53:22 PM »
I got my 10 predictions reading from Leanne today, this is my first reading with her. She talked about relationship aspect in at least 3 of the predictions. She did not make it sound like the same guy, but I feel like it was the ex in all 3 predictions.  Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

1. Disappointment or heartache - probably already ongoing with a relationship connection. Next 3-4 months will keep you busy, but at times struggling with own inner emotions and feelings, there is an underlying yearning. Residue of broken heart within you. Not the end of the world, not going to stay that way. - This is definitely my present situation.

2. Man who means well, but not good at making right decisions, but trying to work hard will pop around you. Good at plans, conversations, you will hit it off and be drawn to him. something intense about him. Not in a great position in his life, probably financial struggles. Low self-esteem. Slightest things/misunderstanding can make him back off. He has the fear of not being worthy, rejected, not being understood. Understand the dynamics and play it carefully. - She didn't give a time frame for this prediction. This sounds like the past with my ex and how he backed off

3. You are going to be absolutely okay. Rethink things. End of 2019, you will decide to stay put or wander off and move somewhere else. You might want to check with a guy to tie loose ends in your mind and let it go. Guy who could you go forward with, but who haven't been always been easy. You might have been apart and then reconnected. But not exactly warm and loving relationship though, there is potential for argument and power-play.  End of 2019, going into 2020 - something changes.  See a man with thick or long eyelashes. Fairly reluctant in his approach. Connection with someone loving, sharp mind, polite but does not care what other people think, passionate - gives 100% if interested. You will connect with him and it becomes meaningful. Feel it's all about timing, yet to unfold. - I again feel both are the same guy, my ex. The only description given was thick or long eyelashes, which is hard to decipher. I think he has normal eyelashes though :)

The other predictions were work-related or family-related. Will definitely update if things come to pass.

She told me almost exact description of my man, down to the long eyelashes. Nothing else in the reading resonated (lots of random predictions that could fit anyone) aside from that. But since she told you the same thing I'm even more skeptical now. Hope his name doesn't begin with T lol ;D

Paulina93

« Reply #281 on: May 02, 2019, 11:27:29 PM »
Looking back, leanne was accurate on several predictions to me during her ten general predictions. In my reading with her in January i thought she was confusing because she was describing different men and I wasn't sure if it was just being pulled out of thin air or vague. Well, she had said  something about a guy whose eyes are "not really brown but kind of light when you look at them"... I met a guy whose eyes and build fit her description and things played out with him like she said. She was correct in describing personality of person that I asked about whose name I added when emailing her about my purchase. Things didn't seem to go anywhere with him like she said. She also described how I would be feeling coming up and was right.

There were smaller predictions that were somewhat vague and confusing that I kind of disregarded. But in my reading with her in october and also january she picked up someone from my past coming back who I would love to hear from... This can only be my POI since I could care less about hearing about others from my past... but who knows! The time frames for others predictions of when he will contact are coming up so I will update.

Paulina93

« Reply #282 on: May 02, 2019, 11:29:13 PM »
Looking back, leanne was accurate on several predictions to me during her ten general predictions. In my reading with her in January i thought she was confusing because she was describing different men and I wasn't sure if it was just being pulled out of thin air or vague. Well, she had said  something about a guy whose eyes are "not really brown but kind of light when you look at them"... I met a guy whose eyes and build fit her description and things played out with him like she said. She was correct in describing personality of person that I asked about whose name I added when emailing her about my purchase. Things didn't seem to go anywhere with him like she said. She also described how I would be feeling coming up and was right.

There were smaller predictions that were somewhat vague and confusing that I kind of disregarded. But in my reading with her in october and also january she picked up someone from my past coming back who I would love to hear from... This can only be my POI since I could care less about hearing about others from my past... but who knows! The time frames for others predictions of when he will contact are coming up so I will update.

She also predicted travel for me and I do have a trip coming that I planned.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #283 on: May 06, 2019, 11:45:01 AM »
I ordered a reading from her a week ago, she just got back to me tonight and told me my boyfriend is talking to a girl named Danielle... out of nowhere she told me this. This was the girl that he was tormenting me with in December :( I wonder if he’s talking to her again or she is reading the past. And then said within 5 weeks, something will come to light about him with another girl. Fml I feel sick now 😭 first negative reading I have had. But all the girls names she could have mentioned, she happened to say the one girl he had already been hanging out with (another drug addict) last year. I should not have asked her about my love life.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 12:22:33 PM by Sweetsydney2000 »

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #284 on: May 06, 2019, 08:02:47 PM »
I like her and think she is right about stuff, but my last reading (and one of my friend's last readings) most of the predictions were in the recent past.

anything