Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 283261 times)

Offline Star_01

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #570 on: October 10, 2019, 11:54:25 PM »
I am thinking about ordering her ask about another person reading. Does anyone have feedback on that one?

Be as neutral as possible when crafting your question. Try not to reveal that its an ex if it is...

Thanks! I was thinking about just mentioning name and age (is age required?) without adding a question. Maybe that will allow it to be as unbiased as possible?
Leanne has been just as judgey about ages, as she has with everything else. She has told people the other person was too young for them and just a playa and wouldn't settle down. As little as possible seems to work best with her.

That was my experience.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #571 on: October 11, 2019, 12:18:04 AM »
I am thinking about ordering her ask about another person reading. Does anyone have feedback on that one?

Be as neutral as possible when crafting your question. Try not to reveal that its an ex if it is...

Thanks! I was thinking about just mentioning name and age (is age required?) without adding a question. Maybe that will allow it to be as unbiased as possible?
Leanne has been just as judgey about ages, as she has with everything else. She has told people the other person was too young for them and just a playa and wouldn't settle down. As little as possible seems to work best with her.

Ask About Another Person
Please provide all requested information (see below), as I will not be able to proceed without it!

And this is what I require from you (via ‘contact me’ page):
  • Your first name and age
  • The first name and age of the person in question
  • Your relationship to them
  • What it is you want me to look into

This is why I won't read with her. If she sees an age difference or notices that it's an ex/ghosting situation, it could trigger that prejudice.

I said this earlier in the comments. I did NOT give her anything other than my name and age. She still picked up on everything that was relevant and spared the lectures. Just because she asks for it, doesn't mean it's required. She will still do it with only your information. I didn't even give her my profession. It's like the difference between a pointed question and a general reading. I almost exclusively get general readings and give no info. If the psychic is good and the info is relevant, it will come through regardless. In my case it did, with no background.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 12:24:37 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline evaluna1

« Reply #572 on: October 11, 2019, 12:18:45 AM »
Those whom read with Leanne... how often do you read with her? Or what do you recommend ?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #573 on: October 11, 2019, 12:21:42 AM »
Those whom read with Leanne... how often do you read with her? Or what do you recommend ?

I've only read with her twice (her recorded readings via email). I don't think I would read with her more than every 6 months.

Yaz88

« Reply #574 on: October 11, 2019, 12:30:06 AM »

I plan on reading with her every six months.  Last time I got the 10 predictions, before Jsnusry I’ll get the year ahead one.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #575 on: October 11, 2019, 01:24:05 AM »

Because she was so bang on with my first reading I made the mistake of getting another reading about 4 months later and it was a totally different experience. I waited 8 months after my second reading and 6 out of 10 have already been proven accurate.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #576 on: October 11, 2019, 05:16:09 AM »
I read with Leanne a couple of times. I had a general reading with her and POI came up without asking. She saw him coming back and we will be very happy with each other. Then I ordered another reading and specifically asked about POI. The reading came too negative and the outcome was completely opposite. The way that she had described POI made sense to me but getting a totally different outcome was disappointing. Two reading were a few weeks apart and we are totally out of touch.  Have any of you ever had such an experience with her?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #577 on: October 11, 2019, 10:48:15 AM »
It’s been said over and over not to give her anyone’s name or info from the past , she’s not objective...
I.e if you ask her what she sees coming up in your love life, the first question she will ask you is if you are dating someone! This is crazy... you are the intuitive, tell me.

I can also do a reading if you provide background. I think she doesn’t know that the best readings are done with no context.....

I am very glad I am no longer a psychic junkie anymore, I understand the pain people go through.

These are the only two readers I deal with

Kisha- member since 2011 4x a year
Yona - 2014 1x or 2x a year.

I read with Leanne a couple of times. I had a general reading with her and POI came up without asking. She saw him coming back and we will be very happy with each other. Then I ordered another reading and specifically asked about POI. The reading came too negative and the outcome was completely opposite. The way that she had described POI made sense to me but getting a totally different outcome was disappointing. Two reading were a few weeks apart and we are totally out of touch.  Have any of you ever had such an experience with her?

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #578 on: October 11, 2019, 11:08:40 AM »
It’s been said over and over not to give her anyone’s name or info from the past , she’s not objective...
I.e if you ask her what she sees coming up in your love life, the first question she will ask you is if you are dating someone! This is crazy... you are the intuitive, tell me.

I can also do a reading if you provide background. I think she doesn’t know that the best readings are done with no context.....

I am very glad I am no longer a psychic junkie anymore, I understand the pain people go through.

How soon does it usually take to schedule an appointment with Yona? Her website mentions 6-7 weeks currently

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #579 on: October 11, 2019, 01:16:33 PM »
That’s correct, my friend waited almost 2 months.

How soon does it usually take to schedule an appointment with Yona? Her website mentions 6-7 weeks currently

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #580 on: October 11, 2019, 02:01:22 PM »

Are you sure she was talking about poi or could it have possible been somebody else?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #581 on: October 11, 2019, 05:39:41 PM »
This is why I won't read with her. If she sees an age difference or notices that it's an ex/ghosting situation, it could trigger that prejudice.

I said this earlier in the comments. I did NOT give her anything other than my name and age. She still picked up on everything that was relevant and spared the lectures. Just because she asks for it, doesn't mean it's required. She will still do it with only your information. I didn't even give her my profession. It's like the difference between a pointed question and a general reading. I almost exclusively get general readings and give no info. If the psychic is good and the info is relevant, it will come through regardless. In my case it did, with no background.

Hey Fidget. Ari was inquiring about the "ask about a person" reading; from your experience, do you feel she may be better off going in for a general with Leanne (10 predictions) and seeing if the POI pops-up in that reading, instead of having to provide all of that information about said POI in advance (which could thus trigger the bias)?

Yes, otherwise you will just get her bias. Either go general with Leanne or choose someone else to ask about a specific person. It's not her thing.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #582 on: October 11, 2019, 06:08:52 PM »

Hey Fidget. Ari was inquiring about the "ask about a person" reading; from your experience, do you feel she may be better off going in for a general with Leanne (10 predictions) and seeing if the POI pops-up in that reading, instead of having to provide all of that information about said POI in advance (which could thus trigger the bias)?

Yes, otherwise you will just get her bias. Either go general with Leanne or choose someone else to ask about a specific person. It's not her thing.

Thanks!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #583 on: October 12, 2019, 04:28:06 AM »
6 out of 10 predictions? Thats still pretty good if you as me as most psychics are lucky to get even one prediction right. If its only 8months in the rest could still unfold. She read me 2-3 yrs out. Which is pretty darn far.

I am pretty sure, given her description of the guy and situation.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #584 on: October 25, 2019, 11:59:34 PM »
I had a recent 10 gen with Leanne and mentioned the name of my boyfriend. Surprisingly, the reading was... good? She wasn’t very negative at all...
A couple things she picked up on:
She said when reading his name, she felt a link with the military... him and I are both in and he’s actually active duty.
She said she could see him and I living in the same home, but him leaving and coming quite often for a while but she didn’t know why she was seeing this. He has a 7 month training coming up and he’s able to come home for periods of time and then go back... so maybe this is what she’s referring to.
She said I would be wondering if someone in his family likes me and me asking him and never getting a straight answer... true... he comes from a farm and his mom is slightly odd and keeps asking him how serious we are... I met her a few months ago. I can’t really tell if she likes me and she just asked me tonight if him and I were living together. Ugh.

What’s weird about this reading is she says, “if you want to stay with him,” like it’s my choice... has anyone else had her say this? Like she basically said here that I need to let go of insecurities... which I have a ton.

She also says she sees him and I talking about moving states and it being something for the “bigger picture”.

So, surprisingly, not a negative reading on a relationship...