Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 282192 times)

Offline daughterofcups - P

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #600 on: November 05, 2019, 04:55:08 PM »
Ive seen this mentioned a few times on here- but who else has gotten engagement or marriage predictions from leanne?
Timing (a specific year when this would occur) OR with a particular person/relationship she was giving insight on.

This also applies to “get a ring from” or “down on one knee asking you”
As well as specifics about a wedding.

So far she has been super correct about attending other peoples weddings (said i would go to two this year and described the nature of both and my relationship to the bride and groom and was dead on). She has mentioned “two potential weddings for me”: one thats more stressful, bigger, and perfectionist in 2020 and and another thats outdoors, smaller, and casual in 2021. She specified these were my wedding(s). Obviously im not married yet and dont have plans for that as of right now. Not really sure what to make of it.

How did this play out for you? Has anyone has this occur? Not occur?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 05:00:44 PM by daughterofcups - P »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #601 on: November 05, 2019, 08:33:57 PM »
I got marriage, ring, children, one is coming up 2020 and the other passed.

Ive seen this mentioned a few times on here- but who else has gotten engagement or marriage predictions from leanne?
Timing (a specific year when this would occur) OR with a particular person/relationship she was giving insight on.

So far she has been super correct about attending other peoples weddings (said i would go to two this year and described the nature of both and my relationship to the bride and groom and was dead on). She has mentioned “two potential weddings for me”: one thats more stressful, bigger, and perfectionist in 2020 and and another thats outdoors, smaller, and casual in 2021. She specified these were my wedding(s). Obviously im not married yet and dont have plans for that as of right now. Not really sure what to make of it.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #602 on: November 05, 2019, 08:34:56 PM »

Can i ask what the original prediction was and what was stated? Also- which passed? Congratulations!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #603 on: November 05, 2019, 10:01:02 PM »
Sorry I meant deadline passed and it did not happen, this was suppose to happen 2018 because she gave me three years.

Can i ask what the original prediction was and what was stated? Also- which passed? Congratulations!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 12:07:51 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #604 on: November 06, 2019, 12:17:57 PM »
I’m supposed to be pregnant, in a relationship and moving in with a guy right now..... absolutely nothing lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #605 on: November 06, 2019, 01:41:46 PM »
I’m supposed to be pregnant, in a relationship and moving in with a guy right now..... absolutely nothing lol

I think Leanne timing is trash like Yonas lol

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #606 on: November 06, 2019, 03:18:14 PM »

I think Leanne timing is trash like Yonas lol

Yeah well hopefully lol

Offline miss_t

« Reply #607 on: November 13, 2019, 08:03:23 AM »
For those of you who have had several readings from Leanne, what do you think is her strongest point?
Remote viewing? Predictions? Outcome? Reading somebody’s thoughts/feelings/intentions? Timing?

I’ve only had 1 reading and I felt like she read me like a book. She described my POI and  what’s going on in my mind to a T.

With regards to predictions,  I think some of it already happened in the past or is ongoing.
Some were also in line with what Kisha told me recently.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 08:07:48 AM by miss_t »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #608 on: November 13, 2019, 02:49:52 PM »
For me it's been her predictions and remote viewing.

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #609 on: November 14, 2019, 05:14:21 PM »
Has anyone had Leanne confuse the past with current/future?

Yaz88

« Reply #610 on: November 14, 2019, 05:33:40 PM »

If you are asking if Leanne predicted something that already happened as a future event, then yes. In my July consultation she predicted that I’d get swept off my feet in a whirlwind, but due to reality setting in, I’d end up back in the other side (like a let down).  The person wouldn’t have meant to hurt me.  She said I’d know it was happening because it would happen unexpectedly, I’d feel a rush and find myself thinking about someone a lot and smiling, and I’d kind of keep it to myself.  Well this had already happened in March and April.  She also said it didn’t involve my POI, when in fact it had been him.  As far as timing, Leanne said it would happen sooner than later.  So, she knew it wasn’t far off, she just didn’t realize it had already happened. 

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #611 on: November 14, 2019, 10:30:38 PM »

If you are asking if Leanne predicted something that already happened as a future event, then yes. In my July consultation she predicted that I’d get swept off my feet in a whirlwind, but due to reality setting in, I’d end up back in the other side (like a let down).  The person wouldn’t have meant to hurt me.  She said I’d know it was happening because it would happen unexpectedly, I’d feel a rush and find myself thinking about someone a lot and smiling, and I’d kind of keep it to myself.  Well this had already happened in March and April.  She also said it didn’t involve my POI, when in fact it had been him.  As far as timing, Leanne said it would happen sooner than later.  So, she knew it wasn’t far off, she just didn’t realize it had already happened.

I did request insight into a romantic interest (not an ex)(and yes, I gave name and age) and Leanne did not, in my mind, accurately describe this person (it was almost the opposite of how i would think of her). She described me fairly accurately. Then went on to describe a situation (relationship) that this person is either in or will be in soon. Thing is, that situation (relationship) fairly accurately described her relationship that ended 2 years ago.

She also spoke of this interest of mine as if we met and communicate only through technology and not face to face. We have engaged face to face and still do (not as often as i'd like) and we have known each other 7 years.

Not real sure what to make of her assessment. I only gave her our names and ages and that we had communication (i know every one says that's a no-no, but it was my focus) She actually spoke about the age difference (I am older by a reasonable amount) and said it wasn't something that caused her to make her prediction the way she did (not in my favor).

Any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated (other than chastising me for giving her name/age info and not just doing the general reading thing.)

Offline bstalling

« Reply #612 on: November 14, 2019, 11:30:58 PM »

I did request insight into a romantic interest (not an ex)(and yes, I gave name and age) and Leanne did not, in my mind, accurately describe this person (it was almost the opposite of how i would think of her). She described me fairly accurately. Then went on to describe a situation (relationship) that this person is either in or will be in soon. Thing is, that situation (relationship) fairly accurately described her relationship that ended 2 years ago.

She also spoke of this interest of mine as if we met and communicate only through technology and not face to face. We have engaged face to face and still do (not as often as i'd like) and we have known each other 7 years.

Not real sure what to make of her assessment. I only gave her our names and ages and that we had communication (i know every one says that's a no-no, but it was my focus) She actually spoke about the age difference (I am older by a reasonable amount) and said it wasn't something that caused her to make her prediction the way she did (not in my favor).

Any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated (other than chastising me for giving her name/age info and not just doing the general reading thing.)

I mean, this is kinda what you get. Shes not terribly great with direct questions. I'd give her a 25 percent accuracy rate on those if I'm being generous. When shes accurate, she hits it out of the park...when she's not its just a dot or speck of accuracy, her opinions, etc etc..

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #613 on: November 15, 2019, 01:07:43 AM »

I mean, this is kinda what you get. Shes not terribly great with direct questions. I'd give her a 25 percent accuracy rate on those if I'm being generous. When shes accurate, she hits it out of the park...when she's not its just a dot or speck of accuracy, her opinions, etc etc..

^^agree 👍

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #614 on: November 15, 2019, 01:30:21 AM »
She does this quite often, read past as present , this has not only happened to me but a few people around me. And sometimes she will pick make predictions that’s in relation to other people and apply it to you.