Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 283272 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #555 on: September 26, 2019, 05:41:17 AM »
Yes the 10 general predictions. I also made sure not to give any info but the basic info she asks. I should also add, she did say she has been sick. She had to pause the video because she had to cough and her voice seemed very scratchy as well. I wonder if this affected the reading?

Thank you for clarifying.

And regarding your question, it might be. Honestly, I had a reading with Kisha at the time she was sick and the quality of that reading was not as good as the other times. I always think it was because of her sickness.

Paulina93

« Reply #556 on: September 28, 2019, 12:32:28 AM »
Just curious; has anyone gotten a poi reader that was very negative but Leanne was wrong? She probably is right for me but just curious.

Offline Loulou

« Reply #557 on: September 28, 2019, 02:58:26 AM »
I like her 10 predictions.  Crazy a accurate.  Don’t like specific readings. Too opinionated and I never give her any poi details. She gets on a rant and reading gets boring

Offline sexyp

« Reply #558 on: September 28, 2019, 02:35:40 PM »
i have to give her credit for picking out my friend's poi's girlfriend. she said there was no future for my friend and poi and saw her poi committing and engaging a girl with an old fashioned name that sounds like Peggy. her poi has a gf he is seeing called Margaret but everyone calls her Meggy (not sure how they spell it). which sounds really close if you consider Leanne had no info to go on. she is judgy and yes the reading had 20mins of nonsense but at least that last bit was helpful to her.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 05:57:59 AM by sexyp »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #559 on: September 29, 2019, 05:52:14 AM »
I like her 10 predictions.  Crazy a accurate.  Don’t like specific readings. Too opinionated and I never give her any poi details. She gets on a rant and reading gets boring

How do you say crazy accurate? How many of predictions came to pass?

Offline Star_01

« Reply #560 on: September 29, 2019, 03:53:16 PM »
i have to give her credit for picking out my friend's poi's girlfriend. she said there was no future for my friend and poi and saw her poi committing and engaging a girl with an old fashioned name that sounds like Peggy. her poi has a gf he is seeing called Margaret but everyone calls her Meggy (not sure how they spell it). which sounds really close if you consider Leanne had no info to go on. she is judgy and yes the reading had 20mins of nonsense but at least that last bit was helpful to her.

That's pretty good info from Leanne to be honest. I find she waffles and then throws in some predictions, she did this in my most recent reading.

Offline Loulou

« Reply #561 on: October 01, 2019, 12:33:46 AM »

How do you say crazy accurate? How many of predictions came to pass?

I’ve had 3 10 prediction readings with her over 3 years.  One phone reading with her.

The phone reading aweful but out of 30 predictions over 3 years I’d say 20 passed.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #562 on: October 07, 2019, 04:51:07 AM »
Has anyone ever asked the same question from Kisha and Leanne?  I
f so, were they aligned? At least in terms of outcome.

Offline fletch

« Reply #563 on: October 10, 2019, 09:18:48 AM »
Leanne is great. She doesn't classify herself as a psychic. She's intuitive and takes on the role of a therapist.  That's the service she provides and she's not for everyone who's just seeking predictions.  She specifically states her style of reading.  The only thing I can't stand with her and yona is their time predictions are totally way off and they need to just stop giving timelines because it throws off the client and their expectations. doubt is created because we're expecting something they've saw years out.  We cant control what she sees or what information a higher power provides to her.  Some shit you shouldn't know because you would probably screw it up.  I know that personally

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #564 on: October 10, 2019, 09:54:58 AM »
Was reading with her since 2015, her predictions don’t happen.

Example

Company will give you a car
You will testify against someone at work
You will have breast enhancement, I have very beautiful breast round perfect 34 B
You will be working As a nurse haha: my sister in law had a breast reduction  and she’s a nurse, she said I will be working with elderly and this is what she does.

You will leave your work September 2017 ! I love my job still there we are going in 2020
You will get into argument with a female coworker back in 2016, never happened... I work withe all men on my team
You will work as a home designer or wedding consultant ! Ok I don’t have the eye to put things together. My baby sister is really good with that although she has her masters in BA
You and a man will be moving in together but the home needs a lot of work and you are coordinating it. I won’t be doing this ! But my sister and her husband bought a home 5 years ago and rebuilt it, the both designed it...
I see a ring for you and someone in 2020, few reading later it was different story

I honestly think she picks people around me and say it’s my prediction.

Things she got right

Someone you know will have a baby
First reading mirror few things Yona had told me, besides that waste of time and she keeps going up in price as if to compete with Yona.. in my assessment she can never come close to Yona. She needs a chill pill. I use to read for entertainment because her prices were reasonable but I cannot afford to get junk for my hard earn money.

With this said, she’s worked for a couple of people.....

Leanne is great. She doesn't classify herself as a psychic. She's intuitive and takes on the role of a therapist.  That's the service she provides and she's not for everyone who's just seeking predictions.  She specifically states her style of reading.  The only thing I can't stand with her and yona is their time predictions are totally way off and they need to just stop giving timelines because it throws off the client and their expectations. doubt is created because we're expecting something they've saw years out.  We cant control what she sees or what information a higher power provides to her.  Some shit you shouldn't know because you would probably screw it up.  I know that personally
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 09:56:39 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #565 on: October 10, 2019, 11:04:32 PM »
I am thinking about ordering her ask about another person reading. Does anyone have feedback on that one?

Offline Star_01

« Reply #566 on: October 10, 2019, 11:14:13 PM »
I am thinking about ordering her ask about another person reading. Does anyone have feedback on that one?

She became very inaccurate with me when I asked about specific people and very vague/guessy/judgemental. I found her more accurate reading people with no info given in generals. Yet others find her more accurate asking about specific people - it's your call.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #567 on: October 10, 2019, 11:39:02 PM »

Be as neutral as possible when crafting your question. Try not to reveal that its an ex if it is...

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #568 on: October 10, 2019, 11:43:05 PM »

Be as neutral as possible when crafting your question. Try not to reveal that its an ex if it is...

Thanks! I was thinking about just mentioning name and age (is age required?) without adding a question. Maybe that will allow it to be as unbiased as possible?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #569 on: October 10, 2019, 11:47:03 PM »

Thanks! I was thinking about just mentioning name and age (is age required?) without adding a question. Maybe that will allow it to be as unbiased as possible?
Leanne has been just as judgey about ages, as she has with everything else. She has told people the other person was too young for them and just a playa and wouldn't settle down. As little as possible seems to work best with her.