Author Topic: EmpathShay on Bitwine  (Read 910 times)

Offline Pollytee

EmpathShay on Bitwine
« on: December 21, 2023, 04:42:59 PM »
Has anyone read with EmpathShay on Bitwine? I read with her a few times and she seemed really connected. I believe she is new on Bitwine but her reviews are great. Please share your experience if she works for you guys.

Offline MAgirl

Re: EmpathShay on Bitwine
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2024, 02:49:28 AM »
I recently read with EmpathShay, she was friendly and emphatic. I asked about one situation and she explained why and predicted a possible outcome. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2024, 03:46:32 AM »
Very strange experience with Shay. Read once, it was okay. Ended up being accurate so I went back to chat. This time, she couldn’t connect / was blocked. I didn’t know what that meant so she said to come back.

I go back. Diff day. Same thing.

I go back again a diff day. The chat cuts out suddenly. She’s showing up as online but in the offline status… she blocked me!

Now she could have just said I’m not sure why we connected before but not now, or whatever. But that seems super unprofessional … and usually how you do one thing is how you do everything.

Offline Mina

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2024, 05:09:15 AM »
She’s hilarious

In that she hilariously ended my chat
See Receipt photos below

i think because my question was not specific enough 😂

Welp at least she saved me money

This was recent too

Be careful
« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 05:10:55 AM by Mina »

Offline Army

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2024, 11:42:27 AM »
Hmmmmm… that is funny.. and weird.. and, my perspective.. she is great cold reader???

I have not logged on bitwine in like forever.. and will not..

I like a reader that can do both, general and specific.. and most important.. to get it RIGHT.. lol

You were actually specific.. maybe she was waiting for more info? So she can spin a narrative??

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2024, 02:17:56 AM »
This is pretty much exactly what happened when she blocked me lol. It was the same question.  Maybe she thinks we are all the same person!!