Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234044 times)

Offline KotaSwan

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #675 on: September 13, 2019, 08:11:38 PM »
yeah once you miss the call...you have to get in the line again. I do like Keen's way of calling 3 times....kinda gives you more than 30 seconds to decide if you can take the call or get on your laptop that very moment.

She picked up some great stuff from the past that she couldn't have guessed. It was not generic at all....like knowing how long I have been at my current job, how things ended with an old friend and why we had to go through the phase of being apart etc.....it all made sense when she explained those things. I hope her predictions work ....we shall see if that happens.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #676 on: September 14, 2019, 07:50:28 PM »
just curious....has she been completely wrong about something she predicted for anyone?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #677 on: September 14, 2019, 08:31:29 PM »
just curious....has she been completely wrong about something she predicted for anyone?

Her prediction and given numbers never came to pass for me.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #678 on: September 14, 2019, 08:33:33 PM »
ahh :( sorry to hear that. she is not great with numbers from what it looks like from other people's experience here as well but predictions not happening at all kinda worries me

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #679 on: September 14, 2019, 08:35:49 PM »
ahh :( sorry to hear that. she is not great with numbers from what it looks like from other people's experience here as well but predictions not happening at all kinda worries me

It was just one prediction not more. I asked a specific question about POI and she gave me 2 and 6 for contact. Reading was in February 2019.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #680 on: September 14, 2019, 08:49:27 PM »

Her prediction and given numbers never came to pass for me.

Me neither.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #681 on: September 15, 2019, 03:02:21 PM »
ahh! did her present or past feel to your situation felt like it resonated at all or not even that?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #682 on: September 15, 2019, 03:10:26 PM »
Gaylene said contact in 4 on the 4th. Contact was on the 14th. She also said he feels he is doing what's best and he isn't good enough. He has been really down the last few months but after he called I went over and spent the night and he has 2 jobs and 2 businesses he started and they are going well. He was super excited telling me all about them last night.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #683 on: September 15, 2019, 03:16:58 PM »
ahh! did her present or past feel to your situation felt like it resonated at all or not even that?

Don't know if present is correct since we're not in touch. She didn't say anything terribly specific other than he thinks about me and the past all the time and won't come back until he has something to offer. Then I got a 6. The reading was in May, and so far nadda.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #684 on: September 15, 2019, 03:22:51 PM »
Does anyone think Gaylene is more of an outcome reader?
I read with her couple of times in the last 2 years. She read the current situation really good and she gave me big outcomes that still havent manifested. Also for the small predictions here and there so e have come to pass and others havent.
So i wonder how her outcomes play out ?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #685 on: September 15, 2019, 03:28:26 PM »

Don't know if present is correct since we're not in touch. She didn't say anything terribly specific other than he thinks about me and the past all the time and won't come back until he has something to offer. Then I got a 6. The reading was in May, and so far nadda.

ahh okay. I have read with her a couple times now and she did pick up some significant stuff from the past so was just curious. Thank you

Offline maggs30

« Reply #686 on: September 15, 2019, 03:31:39 PM »
She is an empath with channeling so I don't trust any outcome outside of a month or two with her. I think a couple people earlier in the thread said their predictions paid off long term though. My first reading with her was just over 3 months ago and she said celebrations in 3 months. Yep his birthday was yesterday and we did celebrate. She also said he will lack energy for the relationship and that has played out over the last 3 months also.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #687 on: September 15, 2019, 04:02:29 PM »
She is an empath with channeling so I don't trust any outcome outside of a month or two with her. I think a couple people earlier in the thread said their predictions paid off long term though. My first reading with her was just over 3 months ago and she said celebrations in 3 months. Yep his birthday was yesterday and we did celebrate. She also said he will lack energy for the relationship and that has played out over the last 3 months also.

Gaylene is a tarot reader.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #688 on: September 15, 2019, 04:15:20 PM »
Does anyone think Gaylene is more of an outcome reader?
I read with her couple of times in the last 2 years. She read the current situation really good and she gave me big outcomes that still havent manifested. Also for the small predictions here and there so e have come to pass and others havent.
So i wonder how her outcomes play out ?

She's not an outcome reader. She's good in the shorter-term and can make accurate long-term, specific predictions but not outcome.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #689 on: September 15, 2019, 04:50:36 PM »

Gaylene is a tarot reader.

She doesn't advertise what her gifts are but in my last reading she kept saying he's saying this or he's saying that so she definitely channels too.