Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234062 times)

Offline Snow-white8

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #660 on: September 08, 2019, 02:06:35 AM »
I can’t find her on keen, does she have a personal site or am I searching wrong

She left Keen while ago. And yes, she has a personal page. You can find its address in this thread. I don't have it right now to share.

It's www.thirdeyelive.com

Offline samantha87

« Reply #661 on: September 08, 2019, 02:45:13 AM »
I have to say Gaylene has been the most accurate reader out of the many I've read with.  She said something would happen at the end of September which seemed highly doubtful and unlikely, but it looks like she might very well be correct.  She also has said things that are eerily similar to things my ex has confided in me in the past and recently.

Offline Kitkat

« Reply #662 on: September 08, 2019, 05:55:23 AM »
I was wondering if you or others could elaborate a bit. I have no way to validate if my POI really thinks and feels what Gaylene states he does. But yet, it really sounds specific to what he would say. In most of your experiences does Gaylene generally get thoughts and feelings bang on?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #663 on: September 08, 2019, 06:03:09 AM »
I was wondering if you or others could elaborate a bit. I have no way to validate if my POI really thinks and feels what Gaylene states he does. But yet, it really sounds specific to what he would say. In most of your experiences does Gaylene generally get thoughts and feelings bang on?

Kitkat, I am not sure about Gaylene, but I recently had a email reading with Kisha and asked the same question. She amazingly read his thoughts, something that was unique regarding the nature of our relationship. Maybe, you would like to try her as well?

Offline samantha87

« Reply #664 on: September 09, 2019, 02:42:17 AM »

Gaylene told me a few things that would cause my ex to make a change in his life.  Weeks after my reading, my ex said the same almost verbatim.  She also said something that my ex has told me, but she said in a way that was very much his wording.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #665 on: September 09, 2019, 07:01:57 PM »
Whenever this reader writes me saying she’ll be on at a certain time, she doesn’t go on. Has anyone else experienced this?

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #666 on: September 09, 2019, 07:03:40 PM »
Always
Whenever this reader writes me saying she’ll be on at a certain time, she doesn’t go on. Has anyone else experienced this?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #667 on: September 09, 2019, 07:12:55 PM »
Can someone tell me how I can catch her lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #668 on: September 09, 2019, 08:35:33 PM »

I'm guessing you have to find her address and bang on her front door. She's never on when she says she will be.

On a side note, you're not missing much. She hasn't gotten anything right for me. But I guess she's worked for others...

Offline montauk

« Reply #669 on: September 10, 2019, 02:14:17 AM »
Yeah I'm 1st in line for days now, she's never on when she sends emails out many times that she will be on. I kind of want to just get a refund of the money I added just to talk to her

Yaz88

« Reply #670 on: September 10, 2019, 03:10:47 AM »
Yeah I'm 1st in line for days now, she's never on when she sends emails out many times that she will be on. I kind of want to just get a refund of the money I added just to talk to her

Me, too.  I can’t figure out how to close the account and get a refund though.  Any idea on if refunds are allowed?

Offline kumamon

« Reply #671 on: September 10, 2019, 03:15:59 AM »

Me, too.  I can’t figure out how to close the account and get a refund though.  Any idea on if refunds are allowed?

You can email to customer service
And ask for refund

I did that before

Offline username1111

« Reply #672 on: September 10, 2019, 03:26:11 AM »

Yes, the reader doesn't send personal messages but she sends it to everyone who has read with her or is registered on her website.
Gaylene is talented tarot and psychic reader but she is also the queen of flakes. Never expect her to be on when she says she would be. :)

Yaz88

« Reply #673 on: September 10, 2019, 03:30:41 AM »

And ask for refund

I did that before

Thank you!

Offline montauk

« Reply #674 on: September 10, 2019, 04:53:27 AM »

And ask for refund

I did that before

Thank you!

I am so done, I just stepped away from my phone for a few mins and came back to missed calls from her website.. smh, I think this is a sign
from the Universe.. gonna go get refund now