Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234063 times)

Offline dasaninot

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #705 on: September 24, 2019, 06:13:36 PM »
I've read that some haven't had luck reaching her. If I sign up and pay but never reach her after awhile, do they issue refunds?

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #706 on: September 24, 2019, 06:55:38 PM »
I've read that some haven't had luck reaching her. If I sign up and pay but never reach her after awhile, do they issue refunds?

Yes they do. I know a couple people have done that. She's pretty flakey but worth a shot at least once imo. Refunds are issued though.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #707 on: September 25, 2019, 06:25:11 AM »
Sorry to hear that persimonn. The  guy i met the other day has something I feel like he's a bit weird. I just can't put my finger on what is he actually about. We have been talking since the other day but something is off and I can't tell what that is. Oh anyway, I am active on dating sites and trying to chat up more candidates so yeah. Might start my own chronicles like Sparkle and Fidget ;)

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #708 on: September 25, 2019, 06:44:55 AM »
HAHA thank you but I am well aware of that. This ain't mama's first rodeo =p

Offline sparky

« Reply #709 on: September 25, 2019, 01:57:12 PM »
As a guy I can confirm we are weird. ;)

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #710 on: September 25, 2019, 02:39:13 PM »
oh hey Sparky! nice to have you back here. How you been? Actually PM you :)

Offline bstalling

« Reply #711 on: September 25, 2019, 09:26:56 PM »
I want to add that Gaylene is the only psychic who has ever apologized for getting things wrong. While it still sucks, I actually appreciate her integrity displayed by admitting that the prediction from the cards did not pan out, instead of the usual defense tactics employed by most psychics. Some will just double down on their original prediction, claiming it will eventually happen. Others will proffer that free will changed the outcome, ramble on about some "manifestation" nonsense, or just blame the client. In my mind, at least, this sets Gaylene apart and shows me that she isn't trying to keep a client stuck for months/years, just for her own profit, so I do think that she is ethical.

Shes gold just for that. I never got to try her, even though I was curious about her, but it seemed like she was really good with random predictions and insignificant things.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #712 on: September 26, 2019, 06:25:07 AM »
i agree...she's gold just for that. thank you for sharing that.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #713 on: October 02, 2019, 10:33:19 PM »
Any additional updates?

Paulina93

« Reply #714 on: October 02, 2019, 10:35:50 PM »
Any additional updates?

She gave me a 7 in our last reading and was sure it would happen before end of September. Has not happened.

Offline username1111

« Reply #715 on: October 02, 2019, 11:47:16 PM »
I used to keep a little spreadsheet for reference with the numbers that she gave me... well, it talks for itself.
Unless she is wrong in the years of course... or numbers are referring to an hour of the day.
I would not hold on these numbers... Really

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #716 on: October 03, 2019, 12:56:27 AM »
I read with her for 3 times this year regarding career and she threw some numbers and none if it worked out till date. She made some big predictions in June for Oct regarding love life and i will have to see anything is going to pan out. If not, not reading with her anymore.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #717 on: October 03, 2019, 06:30:48 AM »
@ persimmon....exact opposite? that's scary :( I have read with her a few times now and have had some random hits from her.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #718 on: October 03, 2019, 09:51:25 AM »
I had my third reading with her last night. She got a timing relationship hit on both of my previous readings so we will see if this reading gets a hit. She kept getting triple 7s. And then 3 months for something significant which is exactly when Yona Leanne and Kisha pick it up too. Micah is one month later then my 3 ladies.

Offline username1111

« Reply #719 on: October 03, 2019, 03:39:02 PM »
I used to keep a little spreadsheet for reference with the numbers that she gave me... well, it talks for itself.
Unless she is wrong in the years of course... or numbers are referring to an hour of the day.
I would not hold on these numbers... Really

Well, damn. Check out your mad organization skills, username1111.

I still love Gaylene, but I don't know what to make of any of the readings I've had with her (regular client for about 15 months). I've consulted her on a few different topics, and in each case, the exact opposite actually transpired. I even gave up on time frames somewhere along the way; like, when she'd say I'm getting the number 10, could be 10 days, 10 weeks or the month of October, I'd laugh and be like: "or 10 years, 10 centuries, perhaps my 110th birthday."

Hehe, yes! Time is a beeech.

I read with her multiple times in the past 18 months... Too many unvalidated things for me. I won't read her again. Nice lady tho, but as you said... Her numbers could be years, decades... Lol

anything