Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 231450 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #690 on: September 15, 2019, 04:56:50 PM »
She is an empath with channeling so I don't trust any outcome outside of a month or two with her. I think a couple people earlier in the thread said their predictions paid off long term though. My first reading with her was just over 3 months ago and she said celebrations in 3 months. Yep his birthday was yesterday and we did celebrate. She also said he will lack energy for the relationship and that has played out over the last 3 months also.

Gaylene is a tarot reader.

She doesn't advertise what her gifts are but in my last reading she kept saying he's saying this or he's saying that so she definitely channels too.

On her site it says she connects to her guides and uses tarot. Regardless, she's definitely not an outcome reader. I've read with her over a year and unfortunately nothing has happened as she said, but I am in the minority.

Offline montauk

« Reply #691 on: September 17, 2019, 09:16:56 PM »
has anyone gotten specific timeframes with her? all the times I read with her before she gave timeframes in numbers only like a 2, or a 7,
but this time she gave me specific timelines like 8 weeks, 6 months etc. I don't know if the specific timeframe is more accurate

Offline maggs30

« Reply #692 on: September 17, 2019, 09:25:02 PM »
She said 3 months to celebrations and 3 months later we did celebrate his birthday together. A few days before his birthday she gave me a 4 for him to call me and it was the 14th to both have been accurate for me.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #693 on: September 19, 2019, 05:58:32 PM »
When is she on?

Offline username1111

« Reply #694 on: September 19, 2019, 06:23:31 PM »
When is she on?

Whenever she feels like it. Don't plan on planning ahead to read with her. Randomness is her style :)

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #695 on: September 20, 2019, 05:46:25 AM »
She is an empath with channeling so I don't trust any outcome outside of a month or two with her. I think a couple people earlier in the thread said their predictions paid off long term though. My first reading with her was just over 3 months ago and she said celebrations in 3 months. Yep his birthday was yesterday and we did celebrate. She also said he will lack energy for the relationship and that has played out over the last 3 months also.

Def think she is more empathic/channeler than she says. I think she can slightly misinterpret what she picks up/interprets it in your favor if you start asking "what does that mean when you say xxx?" when she's saying things like "he feels/thinks/is saying". So just take the statements she gives at face value.

Read with her in mid-August about something that happened with my POI, asked how he felt and what I should expect and she was 100% spot on. Even one of her numbers finally panned out for contact (she gave me a 3 and it was 3 days). I usually disregard them.

A reading I had with her in June she said 'September' for something to HUGE happen in my POI's life. I read with her today and she picked this event up like it was happening right now so that was interesting...

She also said that my POI would probably be quiet for a bit and he wouldn't tell me everything/wouldn't be totally honest with me about this event. So I'm like F how am I supposed to validate it lol

This is a big aspect of his personality she always consistently gets in my readings with her though. She always says "he feels/thinks/wants xxxx, but he probably won't tell you all of this only some of it". And it's true he's always very careful about what he says and I only get partial confirmation of what Gaylene is saying.

In my most recent reading with Yona she picked up this event as well and said about it "they won't share all of the details".

Angel Readings also said when this event would happen he would pull away from me/our distance would get worse because he doesn't want me involved in the situation and things would be upside down for him. She said September for this to happen as well btw.

I can see why he'd want to keep me out of it but also I need the confirmation it's actually happening as this would be huge for ...everything.

I also read with WildSweetOrange (Sweet Orange Reader on Keen) and she also picked up this same event as happening now or very soon and said some exact same things that AV said. Which was interesting.

I'm just speculating however, I have no confirmation that this event has actually happened except for him being weirdly M.I.A

thank you for sharing this. Did she say she sees him back in your life on her own or you asked that question?

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #696 on: September 20, 2019, 04:30:08 PM »
How do you subscribe to her emails? I don’t see this feature anywhere.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #697 on: September 20, 2019, 05:43:43 PM »

Def think she is more empathic/channeler than she says. I think she can slightly misinterpret what she picks up/interprets it in your favor if you start asking "what does that mean when you say xxx?" when she's saying things like "he feels/thinks/is saying". So just take the statements she gives at face value.

Read with her in mid-August about something that happened with my POI, asked how he felt and what I should expect and she was 100% spot on. Even one of her numbers finally panned out for contact (she gave me a 3 and it was 3 days). I usually disregard them.

A reading I had with her in June she said 'September' for something to HUGE happen in my POI's life. I read with her today and she picked this event up like it was happening right now so that was interesting...

She also said that my POI would probably be quiet for a bit and he wouldn't tell me everything/wouldn't be totally honest with me about this event. So I'm like F how am I supposed to validate it lol

This is a big aspect of his personality she always consistently gets in my readings with her though. She always says "he feels/thinks/wants xxxx, but he probably won't tell you all of this only some of it". And it's true he's always very careful about what he says and I only get partial confirmation of what Gaylene is saying.

In my most recent reading with Yona she picked up this event as well and said about it "they won't share all of the details".

Angel Readings also said when this event would happen he would pull away from me/our distance would get worse because he doesn't want me involved in the situation and things would be upside down for him. She said September for this to happen as well btw.

I can see why he'd want to keep me out of it but also I need the confirmation it's actually happening as this would be huge for ...everything.

I also read with WildSweetOrange (Sweet Orange Reader on Keen) and she also picked up this same event as happening now or very soon and said some exact same things that AV said. Which was interesting.

I'm just speculating however, I have no confirmation that this event has actually happened except for him being weirdly M.I.A

thank you for sharing this. Did she say she sees him back in your life on her own or you asked that question?

He's not out of my life. It's just complicated and there are outside factors stopping us from being together. We may not speak for a few days/a week at a stretch...

At any rate, when speaking to him yesterday and asking how he was he seemed perfectly fucking fine and even said something that would indicate that this event is not happening. So idk if Gaylene and the others are even right...

My only hesitation in writing it off is that 1. He'll never admit when things are going badly for him and 2. AV said she didn't think he'd tell me about what is going on

hmmm may be it is not happening or he probably is just trying to play it cool. "fucking fine" made me laugh out loud...hahaha

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #698 on: September 20, 2019, 05:51:48 PM »
How do you subscribe to her emails? I don’t see this feature anywhere.

I just subscribed to them when I first read with her

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #699 on: September 23, 2019, 01:41:59 AM »
What's her per minute rate?

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #700 on: September 23, 2019, 02:16:20 AM »
What's her per minute rate?

I believe it’s 2.50

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #701 on: September 23, 2019, 04:23:27 PM »
I had something tiny passed as Gaylene predicted. In my last reading, she said you don't put yourself out there but if you do you will meet someone who is going to be very interested in getting to know within 1. She mentioned he will be an entrepreneur and might have his own business. I did meet someone last night who is all these things. He even texted me a good morning text (which I think is very cute even though we only went on one date and didn't even kiss or anything). Anyway, I am not sure how I feel about him but wanted to come here and share that she did get this one right....

Offline maggs30

« Reply #702 on: September 23, 2019, 04:30:42 PM »
Congratulations!

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #703 on: September 23, 2019, 11:51:00 PM »
Second that, congrats Kota!

Hope this man is a positive one for you.

I'm really thinking of trying her. Anyone know how long in advance you should schedule?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #704 on: September 24, 2019, 05:23:00 AM »
thank you. He is alright. I am not sure...there's something about him that  I can't put my finger on but we will see.

I was able to send her a message and some time slots I was available and she accepted one of them. Hope that helps. She is hard to catch :X