Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 161257 times)

Offline peppie

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #345 on: November 12, 2017, 03:11:08 PM »
a few years back i was interviewing and every time i was told i'd get the job but i didn't. over and over again. agree with what you stated. maybe they are better at relationships/energies? i dunno... thanks for sharing though.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #346 on: November 12, 2017, 09:14:26 PM »
a few years back i was interviewing and every time i was told i'd get the job but i didn't. over and over again. agree with what you stated. maybe they are better at relationships/energies? i dunno... thanks for sharing though.
I doubt it. There are plenty of posts where readers say the POI will come back and he doesn't and certain readers keep the caller holding on for months, if not years.

Offline peppie

« Reply #347 on: November 12, 2017, 09:33:22 PM »
it's pretty scary that i've based many decisions on what my faves have told me...

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #348 on: November 12, 2017, 10:07:21 PM »
I doubt it. There are plenty of posts where readers say the POI will come back and he doesn't and certain readers keep the caller holding on for months, if not years.

Yup. Some of the cases POI even married someone else..

Offline peppie

« Reply #349 on: November 21, 2017, 10:50:59 PM »
some super random stuff she said would happen happened. gotta say i'm pretty impressed...

Offline peppie

« Reply #350 on: November 22, 2017, 05:41:14 PM »
yet another bump... any more reviews?

Offline peppie

« Reply #351 on: November 25, 2017, 02:59:15 AM »
she isn't on lately, which is so sad. she used to be on every day. you just have to watch. she pops on, people get in line and then poof she's gone.

Offline peppie

« Reply #352 on: December 01, 2017, 07:46:13 PM »
she definitely made some great job predictions for me. they were accurate. she's never been that accurate for relationships for me however.

the only thing i don't like that i've mentioned before is when you told her stuff and then she acts like she knew it the next time you call. the sly thing is that she alludes to something similar. so you might say oh so and so did this in a previous call and then in a later call alludes to something but not directly saying the same thing so you'll go "omg YES!" if you forgot you told her. that is annoying.

Offline peppie

« Reply #353 on: December 15, 2017, 02:54:42 PM »
bump more updates please!

Offline peppie

« Reply #354 on: December 15, 2017, 11:58:12 PM »
nailed career stuff. like TRUE real predictions, not fake generic stuff. VERY specific stuff.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #355 on: December 16, 2017, 09:05:14 PM »
nailed career stuff. like TRUE real predictions, not fake generic stuff. VERY specific stuff.

Just curious..you seem very back and forth with this reader. Either she works for you or not, why the constant bumping up this thread for updates? 

Offline Newlife

« Reply #356 on: December 16, 2017, 09:21:51 PM »
I feel the same way!!! It's like love hate relationship but at the same time a keen intent on promoting her.

Just curious..you seem very back and forth with this reader. Either she works for you or not, why the constant bumping up this thread for updates?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #357 on: December 16, 2017, 09:29:05 PM »
I feel the same way!!! It's like love hate relationship but at the same time a keen intent on promoting her.

Ok so it’s not just me lolll. Earlier in this thread people were saying how she basically gave the same readings to several people. Like she has a how to tarot book and reads off from it on the phone lol. She sounded like an awful tarot reader to me anyway. Takes true talent to decipher those cards with accuracy.

Offline peppie

« Reply #358 on: December 16, 2017, 10:51:48 PM »

I'm a bit confused about Prophet Rose to be honest. She has predicted a lot of very specific things. But she's been very wrong about several relationships too.

I'm going through a rough time so I really want her to be right and just am hoping what she is saying will happen. It's mixed... when someone is so right on but other times you're not sure. She's DEFINITELY gifted and has an ability... but sometimes I'm uncertain about her.

A part of me asking others is hoping they will confirm waht she's saying is right.

So.... BUMP!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 10:53:33 PM by peppie »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #359 on: December 16, 2017, 11:20:33 PM »
Find a better reader

anything