Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 159626 times)

Offline peppie

prophet rose
« on: January 16, 2017, 08:16:19 PM »
anyone call her? she always has a long line when she gets on. especially on the weekends.

Offline Baypark1

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 09:54:47 PM »
I called her the other day.   I liked her alot. She was very detailed and I felt she was on point with a few things

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 05:20:11 PM »
I spoke with her today..She was fast and detailed... her cards resonated with my situation totally. She covered so much she left no room for questions. At $1.99... I'd call her again. She shuffled soo fast though. lol that threw me off a bit.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 12:07:40 AM »
I spoke with her too. I found her to be gifted.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2017, 05:23:50 PM »
My friend read with her and loved her. I listened to the recording and she definitely tuned in and got her situation. She is *very* fast for a tarot reader! She gave her the same timing that Kisha did.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2017, 11:21:45 PM »
I read with her again.  I'm feeling she's a bullshitter.  My first reading was great so I called her again today.  She said she saw a number 10 and asked if my bday was October and then said the day. Then she said she saw a number 1 and a day and was that POI bday.  It is.  So on with the reading and it was good. After the call, I listened to the previous reading that I recorded. She asked for our birthdays at the beginning of the reading.  So #1 bullcrap in the 2nd reading.  She took notes. Then during the first call, she gave me 1) he's distracted and consumed with work/finances and 2) the 3rd party is controlling and manipulating. So, my feeling is she's really good at bullcrapping her way through the reading and definitely gives a fairy tale :(

Offline Jjj

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2017, 12:41:00 AM »
Omg that is terrible. Smh. How do they have time to take notes when they are reading so fast. Smh thats sad honestly.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2017, 01:13:48 AM »
I tried her and she was really sweet. She was accurate with the situation. She didn't really give me a timeframe though. But she thought is was spring. She was quick with the info. I will update on the outcome.

stargazer

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2017, 01:53:23 AM »
I read with her again.  I'm feeling she's a bullshitter.  My first reading was great so I called her again today.  She said she saw a number 10 and asked if my bday was October and then said the day. Then she said she saw a number 1 and a day and was that POI bday.  It is.  So on with the reading and it was good. After the call, I listened to the previous reading that I recorded. She asked for our birthdays at the beginning of the reading.  So #1 bullcrap in the 2nd reading.  She took notes. Then during the first call, she gave me 1) he's distracted and consumed with work/finances and 2) the 3rd party is controlling and manipulating. So, my feeling is she's really good at bullcrapping her way through the reading and definitely gives a fairy tale :(
that sucks, sorry to hear. But I thought u were done with readings?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2017, 02:03:47 AM »

She said the same work thing to me as well. Hmmmmm........

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2017, 02:26:04 AM »
On first call she knew my birthday, I was floored. Thinking back to some of the stuff she said she was off. No one beats Diane 731 and tarot by penelope.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2017, 06:50:58 AM »
Where can I find tarot by Penelope?

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2017, 06:52:59 AM »
Where can I find tarot by Penelope?

She's on Etsy

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2017, 04:46:04 PM »
that sucks, sorry to hear. But I thought u were done with readings?

Well....you know how it goes lol

stargazer

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2017, 06:25:43 PM »
@baypark- lol yeah I know what you mean all too well ;)

anything