Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 161318 times)

Offline whskers

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #330 on: October 23, 2017, 10:51:02 PM »
Last September I read with her about career. I just started a new job and I wasn't happy. She said something like it will get better in those terms. But it didn't get better. I guess looking back she meant I will move to a different company I like better. I started last Thursday.

Offline peppie

« Reply #331 on: October 28, 2017, 05:56:21 PM »
my favorite thread so... BUMP! any more feedback?

Offline peppie

« Reply #332 on: October 28, 2017, 06:22:01 PM »
her predictions all bam bam bam happened (not the relationship ones but all the other ones)

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #333 on: November 01, 2017, 03:22:03 PM »
Had two love/romance predictions happen last night. In September, she got love reaffirmed at the end of October and a compromise to make us both happy at the end of the 10th month. Yes to both. She also said he was waiting on something from me and was anxious, and I think that was true.

Predictions for October from several other readers also happened yesterday. Funny how you can think a month is a bust and then it all happens at the last minute, lol.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #334 on: November 02, 2017, 03:27:15 PM »
Had another good love prediction by Rose happen last night. I hope Peppie is seeing this!  :)

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #335 on: November 02, 2017, 04:54:08 PM »
I've been watching Prophet Rose's listing and can't figure out when she comes on... What time do you usually see her on?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #336 on: November 02, 2017, 05:26:08 PM »
I've been watching Prophet Rose's listing and can't figure out when she comes on... What time do you usually see her on?

I'm on Pacific time and anywhere from the afternoon to nighttime when it's way late in the east. She works late sometimes, like until after 1 am EST.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #337 on: November 02, 2017, 05:50:30 PM »

I'm on Pacific time and anywhere from the afternoon to nighttime when it's way late in the east. She works late sometimes, like until after 1 am EST.

Thanks!

Offline whskers

« Reply #338 on: November 02, 2017, 07:00:28 PM »
She’s great! She picks up a lot of details. She has pending predictions for me. Will update if it happens.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #339 on: November 04, 2017, 02:52:48 AM »
Had a very short reading with her (as the last two came to pass) and what she said rang true. Will update if these predictions happen, but the others did, so I don't doubt it.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #340 on: November 04, 2017, 02:54:22 AM »
Odd. She also told me my POI was anxious and waiting on something from me.

Had two love/romance predictions happen last night. In September, she got love reaffirmed at the end of October and a compromise to make us both happy at the end of the 10th month. Yes to both. She also said he was waiting on something from me and was anxious, and I think that was true.

Predictions for October from several other readers also happened yesterday. Funny how you can think a month is a bust and then it all happens at the last minute, lol.

Offline peppie

« Reply #341 on: November 04, 2017, 06:33:54 AM »
thanks for the updates all! thanks, shay!

Offline peppie

« Reply #342 on: November 11, 2017, 07:22:33 PM »
bump more updates please

Offline peppie

« Reply #343 on: November 11, 2017, 07:28:22 PM »
she gave a few predictions... honestly i kind of dread calling her because when she gives a negative prediction... watch out. i don't want good news but i'm tired of knowing trouble is coming... ya know? she's been pretty right on.

Offline Cooper28

« Reply #344 on: November 12, 2017, 12:45:22 AM »
She was 50/50 about a job I was interviewing for.

Said I had a 50% chance of getting an offer and if it wasn't this job it would be another that would immediately follow. The was no second opportunity and I got the job offer for the first company. She said the offer wouldn't be until the end of September, but it was the end of August when it was finalised.

But she did see that I would definitely change jobs and she read the current situation well.

About 6 weeks into this job I came across one of the directors who was in my first interview. This reading with Prophet Rose - and others at the time - were mostly after this first interview, when I had a wobbly moment as there was a small delay to the second interview. I don’t work closely with this director as she is elsewhere in the building so we hadn’t crossed paths until this chance meeting.

She saw some of my work since starting this job and wanted to convey how wonderful it was and that she was so glad i accepted their job offer. And here’s where all my readings with psychics came flooding back to me: She said they knew during my first interview that they wanted me on the team and that they really wanted to offer me the job on the spot because they knew they would never find anyone else who can do what I can do with my level of understanding, but they weren’t allowed to do this. They had trouble getting the right people together for my second interview, hence the delay, but they were pushing every day because according to them it was a done deal that they would make me an offer and they were already making plans in the background for me to start and what I would be working on in the short term.

It looks like they had decided to offer me this role early in the process yet the psychics did not pick this up - even though this decision was already in the past in most cases.

Anyway, I’m glad I had this experience because it’s made it clearer that mostly these psychics just don’t know things they claim to know - they guess.

anything