Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 159594 times)

candiednut

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #375 on: August 20, 2018, 08:02:18 PM »
I just read with her a day ago. She gave me 1-3. What does she mean exactly by that in regards to hearing from someone?
I just read with her and she give me 1 to 6 number, she told me it maybe hours days or weeks but Not more then weeks so it maybe 6 hours 6 days 6 weeks

Honestly, readings like that are pulled out of someone's ass.  Stick your hand in a bucket and pull out a number.

;D ;D ;D
She gave me a 1-3 too...my ex contacted me about 7 months later so I guess she's "right" as it was within a year LMAO  ;)

Offline username1111

« Reply #376 on: August 20, 2018, 09:16:49 PM »
When I read with her, her numbers do not always manifest but if she mentioned specific calendar times, such as: end of February, next Thursday, In June etc... She was spot on.

Offline kittcat98

« Reply #377 on: September 09, 2018, 01:44:31 AM »
I have an update: she gave me a 1-3 week contact time and also said I would hear from POI by the end of the month. The person reached out to me asking to meet up on August 28th. It’s the end of the month and the third week like she said. I don’t know if it was just luck or a coincidence since she gives similar numbers to a lot of people.

Offline username1111

« Reply #378 on: September 10, 2018, 06:53:26 AM »
I read with her few days ago. She has a strong 2 coming out, said it's 2 hours, 2 days or 2 weeks. It was exactly 2 days. For me, she has been pretty good at timing.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #379 on: September 15, 2018, 05:22:49 PM »
Definitely a script because she gave me almost the same shit 5 months ago

Today, I asked PR how my POI feels about me presently. She first asked for names and  birthdays of which I gave her.

So I am going to jot down what she said. Please keep in mind, I recorded this call.
Okay let's see what she is thinking and feeling...
okay honey I shuffle 4 cards
I'm looking at the position of you both.
You both are standing
you both are facing each other...
First card I am getting across this women's chest is the Fool card.. my interpretation is this woman at times is afraid of feeling weak or foolish when it comes to you...
Fool card is about reconnection and taking a chance.. hope is here. She will do the unexpected and reach out to you.
10 wands overburdened and completely consumed with work.
Always a physical attraction but I am picking up something deeper like a spiritual connection
Something pulling her from behind like an outside influence
Page of cups this woman is starving for your love even though at time she does not show it
6 of swords placed in you both for a reason
Destiny has put you guys together but forces are pulling you apart
Her marriage is an empty victory
The grass is definitely not greener
You guys have that spiritual connection as you start to dream about her the color will become more vivid.
Somehow or another the flesh will start to soon follow.

So.... after reading all the posts in this forum, there are definitely some similarities in the readings. Is she reading from a script??? When she pulls certain cards she reads them the same way???? I have to admit, I really enjoyed my reading and for me I never rely on dates or predictions. I am not waiting on something to happen. I just want to confirm my own intuition. But now maybe she is a fraud with luck????? Preppie throughout this entire thread you have really fought to support this reader. I feel you and I want her to be gifted. I want her to be the real deal, but Gosh what she said to me today seems so in line to what she said to others. Almost verbatim.  :-\

I have been reading this thread for awhile off and on, not all though because its so long lol ....and for some reason I still wanted to try her.  It did sound like she was reading off her standard interpretation for every card she got. I got very similar cards as everyone else, saying we're facing each other, however my first card was not the fool it was the star card and she said for a new beginning and that I'm the new beginning, something like that.  She also said he was overburdened, family/work/numbers/ and what was the interference? or something like that pulling him back? She ended up asking me....

She also said his eyes light up when he sees me.....anyone get told this too?

She was very nice and was correct about the present for me. In general about my life, so I'm not sure if she tells everyone the same thing.  I think we all get similar cards but I think she reads off her interpretations based on what what comes up when she lays the cards, but the interpretations would of course sound all the same.  Im not sure.  Just thought I'd share :)

Offline username1111

« Reply #380 on: September 17, 2018, 06:40:20 PM »
Rose reads a written interpretation for each cards then she gives you her psychic views on it, depending on your question / situation. I read with her maybe 10 times or so in the past 10 months and I found her to be generous, calm, genuine and caring. She has been accurate more often than not for me and has mentioned many details that could verify, so she has proven her gift to me. Now, not every psychic will connect to you nor they will get it right all the times.
For anyone who is still thinking that she is a fraud, I think you should look a bit more closely to her feedbacks and work ethic. She has mostly returning clients. She keeps her rate very low although she is a top rated advisor and she turns off the callback request when she is away in order to keep her line small. If she was a fraud and was on keen to scam people she would not do things the way she does.

Offline Eclecticbeing

« Reply #381 on: October 18, 2018, 09:45:10 PM »
She gave me a 1 and 4 and he contacted the next day which was the 14th

Offline username1111

« Reply #382 on: October 18, 2018, 11:48:13 PM »
She gave me a 1 and 4 and he contacted the next day which was the 14th

Could also be between 1 to 4 days - also correct.
Did she gave you any units? I noticed that she will say, 1 to 2 hours, days or weeks, when she senses that it is coming very soon. Or 1 to 2 weeks, or 1 to 2 months when she feels it will take more time.
She has also mentioned "in the flesh" vs "call/text" in regards to some interaction.

Offline Eclecticbeing

« Reply #383 on: October 19, 2018, 07:51:03 PM »
She said it could be days, weeks, or months

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #384 on: October 24, 2018, 02:20:38 PM »
I read with her on the 27th of September. This is what she told me:

- Start. New beginning. This man loves me.
- 10 of wands. He's pushing himself hard. Overburdened with work. Very shut down, almost depressed. He needs space but now he has it it seems the grass is not greener, it's somehow an empty victory. He's very stubborn.
- 6 of swords. Gradually we'll start to build the same amount of energy needed for this to work. We have potential once he realised how much power and love I can bring into his life. It's not a break-up but a break.
- 2 of pentacles. Some abandonment when he was a child and he's projecting that into me and the way he treats me. I might be patient a bit longer. He's scared.
- Ace of wands. Regrets. This difficult time is coming to an end. More movement/action from him towards me. Reconnection.
- Ace of cups. He's starving for my love. In 2019 he'll make a commitment.

She also said other stuff like he's carrying suitcase and luggage, what means he carries bad experiences from his past and that we'll have more communication over the next two months. He'll make me proud of him with the changes he makes (She said she saw that very clear... I don't... ::) )

Let's wait for 2019 to unfold but tbh the guy blocked me on Whatsapp (for no strong reason at all) 10 days after this reading, so it doesn't make much sense to me!! Most of the psychics tell me the same: he loves you, doesn't know how to deal with his emotions, he wants to be in control, he's stubborn, bla bla bla. Bogus! LOL
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 06:55:49 PM by NeSSi »

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #385 on: October 27, 2018, 11:38:42 PM »
Prophet Rose legit used the EXACT same script with me today, imbedded with a few personal components added in
I started with the star and then my POI being overburdened with work, then a turning page and new beginnings, the grass is not greener on the other side followed by us facing each other in the reading and us having a spiritual connection
 Its legit the same script for us all..
I wont come out and suggest shes a fraud but its abundantly clear that she uses a script for her readings.. im inclined to want to report her!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 11:40:52 PM by Cc2019 »

Offline username1111

« Reply #386 on: October 28, 2018, 12:37:45 AM »
Prophet Rose legit used the EXACT same script with me today, imbedded with a few personal components added in
I started with the star and then my POI being overburdened with work, then a turning page and new beginnings, the grass is not greener on the other side followed by us facing each other in the reading and us having a spiritual connection
 Its legit the same script for us all..
I wont come out and suggest shes a fraud but its abundantly clear that she uses a script for her readings.. im inclined to want to report her!

Maybe you got very similar cards, I record all my readings and started to list the cards she got for me over my first 3 or 4 readings, and here they are:
Death, Temperance, page of cups, 7 of wands, 8 of pentacles, Hanged man, Temperance, 2 of cups, Five of wands, Star, 8 of wands, 8 of cups, 2 of cups, 4 of cups...
I have more to list, but have to go through the more recent recordings.

She does reads the same cards the same way. And beside the star, I have no cards that overlaps with Nessi's reading.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #387 on: October 28, 2018, 12:44:20 AM »
Thanks for sharing that. Its sort of reassuring! I have to admit, it seemed very strange that so many of us were receiving the same cards and the exact same script....

I wonder, has PR ever told anyone that their POI was NOT coming back or interested? Any negative love advice?

Offline username1111

« Reply #388 on: October 28, 2018, 12:53:05 AM »
Thanks for sharing that. Its sort of reassuring! I have to admit, it seemed very strange that so many of us were receiving the same cards and the exact same script....

I wonder, has PR ever told anyone that their POI was NOT coming back or interested? Any negative love advice?

She is neither negative or positive for me - She gives me the pro and cons, sayin the final decision is mine to make - my situation is complicated and she has read accurately for 10 months or so. Also her readings are aligned with Kisha, Marie Anna and Gaylene - And she has been more precise in detail and timeframes than Kisha or Gaylene.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #389 on: October 28, 2018, 05:40:27 AM »
Prophet Rose was okay for me. She nailed a few work and finance predictions. She was vague when it came to my love life. She did make 1 prediction but The timeframe isn’t up yet.

anything