Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212581 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #525 on: May 17, 2017, 12:58:57 AM »
Wow, I was supper busy today... Missed all this shit. what has jason been drinking???

LOL right?  See what you miss when you're out living your life?  :)

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #526 on: May 17, 2017, 01:00:29 AM »
Jesus people. I can't even post my good news because you're being as shots!:(

Amb

« Reply #527 on: May 17, 2017, 01:18:23 AM »
Jesus people. I can't even post my good news because you're being as shots!:(

He's gone for now....I do hope you post your good news.  :)  we could use some right about now.

stargazer

« Reply #528 on: May 21, 2017, 05:11:35 AM »
When I was on Keen, she read me in early Feb. Said things would happen in 3 weeks for contact and etc (which would have been last week of Feb). What she said we'd discuss would have been dead on based on the situation that I didn't tell her. I read with her again first week of this month before Keen shut down my account, and she said he wanted to contact you last week (which still would've been last week of Feb).

Maybe her timing is off and it'll happen or maybe free will *shrugs*
did things eventually happen?

Offline knel27

« Reply #529 on: May 22, 2017, 09:42:48 PM »
Where did LOL go? Did she change her name or something I can't search for her anymore...

Offline knel27

« Reply #530 on: May 22, 2017, 09:44:29 PM »
oh never mind i'm retarded, i typed it in wrong :o

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #531 on: May 22, 2017, 10:08:53 PM »
She told me the end of April that the POI and his GF were in the process of ending but it would take a few weeks to completely end.  She said he had already made it known to the GF that he wanted out.  Well, as of this past weekend, they were still together.   There all weekend, hiking on Sunday etc.  My son and his son are friends.  I'm wanting to have a reading with her and tell her she was wrong but why waste money on it?  She was wrong.  Period.  That's not a timing thing.  That's a bullshit thing. 

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #532 on: May 22, 2017, 10:18:39 PM »
I'm thinking it's all bullshit to with any reader they're just guessing around and if the person comes back I guess they guessed right at that time but I'm really starting to believe that they don't know what they're talking about or they can predict things.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #533 on: May 22, 2017, 11:20:57 PM »
She told me the end of April that the POI and his GF were in the process of ending but it would take a few weeks to completely end.  She said he had already made it known to the GF that he wanted out.  Well, as of this past weekend, they were still together.   There all weekend, hiking on Sunday etc.  My son and his son are friends.  I'm wanting to have a reading with her and tell her she was wrong but why waste money on it?  She was wrong.  Period.  That's not a timing thing.  That's a bullshit thing.
Nothing she said never come to pass for me too. send her a message and said that she was wrong.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #534 on: May 23, 2017, 09:45:14 PM »
Well it’s kind of well-known you don’t ask questions in which you can get a yes/no answer. It’s better to ask open ended questions in order to make the reader work for their per min rate or whatever it is. It’s better to ask ‘how does my work ethic look to management or how does the long haul look for this company with the current industry I’m in?’ If the reader is any good, they can see if you’re going to be laid off considering you’re talking about work. If you tell them you’re worried about being laid off, they will zone right to that and start filling your head with more worry.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #535 on: June 09, 2017, 08:41:44 PM »
I'm really starting to believe that if Lotus tells you something and it's not happening right away but it eventually does happen she told me 3 months ago that my life will shift and will be on the up-and-up and great things will happen for me that I won't believe. A lot has happened she's predicted in organic garden that I started and a lot of people start donating me stuff to make it happen. Also I got a famous singer to come to my city and I'm hosting the show. Also I got a 12-story building to help me with a food drive they're putting a box on all both floors of an elderly high-rise ( rich folks). A lot more coming up for me I can't believe it

Offline kumamon

« Reply #536 on: June 09, 2017, 09:14:16 PM »
I'm really starting to believe that if Lotus tells you something and it's not happening right away but it eventually does happen she told me 3 months ago that my life will shift and will be on the up-and-up and great things will happen for me that I won't believe. A lot has happened she's predicted in organic garden that I started and a lot of people start donating me stuff to make it happen. Also I got a famous singer to come to my city and I'm hosting the show. Also I got a 12-story building to help me with a food drive they're putting a box on all both floors of an elderly high-rise ( rich folks). A lot more coming up for me I can't believe it

Good for you!!!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #537 on: June 09, 2017, 09:28:56 PM »
Yes, she has now officially been proven 100% incorrect with every single thing she told me, which were all negative things btw. I hear that she can be great for some, just leaving a warning, that she can be bs to others.

Yep. She had me fooled for months.  I was a huge fan because minor things happened or maybe coincidences but then she bombed big time.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #538 on: June 10, 2017, 02:13:26 AM »
This reader is extremely hard to catch. She's on with the client for a long time, then decides to log off. I've hit and miss by 1-2 minutes, and someone beat me to it. I don't even want to try her.

ladya

« Reply #539 on: June 10, 2017, 03:58:18 AM »
her timing is completely off. shes right in the overview of things but timing no go. she has been correct in general overview but if youre looking for concrete things she might not be your best bet.

anything