Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212587 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #450 on: April 21, 2017, 01:05:35 AM »
Don't tell her what to do, that's messed up! She's entitled to her opinion that sometimes it seems like the fandom is a little hardcore for some readers, and tends to gloss over other experiences, which isn't really very balanced if you think of it.

Been here for years and the fandom can get out of control...and then, eventually...everyone realizes that the psychic sucked afterall. Its happened for several readers on here years back. Not calling anyone out, just saying...

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #451 on: April 21, 2017, 01:12:50 AM »
Don't tell her what to do, that's messed up! She's entitled to her opinion that sometimes it seems like the fandom is a little hardcore for some readers, and tends to gloss over other experiences, which isn't really very balanced if you think of it.

LOL - I mean - I'm being accused for being a reader for having an opinion.
So yes, I think she should delete her account if she is going to use this forum to do things like that. It seems that if we are having good experiences with readers, those who dont seem to use it as an opportunity to go off about how shitty the reader was because they are bitter. Not my problem. There is no "fandom" ..... I'm simply stating that if you look through all 30+ pages of this thread, most people have had success with Lotus. That's all I said.
And you Verb do not have the right to tell others how to use this forum. It is for reviews. Yeah, you will come across those who do not line up with your way of thinking, so be it. Ignore it then. Does not matter what YOU think about her post, it was HER experience. Not yours. Her review of a psychic.  Nothing more.  Btw, there a lot of disgruntled clients who have spent big Bucks for nothing.  And they might be a tad pissed, You don't have to agree with it at all. Ever.  As this board is not centered around you.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #452 on: April 21, 2017, 01:14:24 AM »
Honestly, I will not post my experiences with Lotus ever again. Peppie bangs on about prophet rose, is she prophet rose? No. I would never think of accusing her of that. My apologies for having an accurate experience.

I honestly feel extremely offended - I thought this forum was supposed to be about sharing experiences about readers, but I get accused of defending my own experiences that were positive...but when people rant on negatively it is ok? Sure.

Rest assured, I will not be posting any more about my experiences with Lotus or any reader for that matter lol. Peace

It is only because  you go after anyone who has posts a less than positive with lotus.

Offline verb18

« Reply #453 on: April 21, 2017, 01:15:35 AM »

So yes, I think she should delete her account if she is going to use this forum to do things like that. It seems that if we are having good experiences with readers, those who dont seem to use it as an opportunity to go off about how shitty the reader was because they are bitter. Not my problem. There is no "fandom" ..... I'm simply stating that if you look through all 30+ pages of this thread, most people have had success with Lotus. That's all I said.
And you Verb do not have the right to tell others how to use this forum. It is for reviews. Yeah, you will come across those who do not line up with your way of thinking, so be it. Ignore it then. Does not matter what YOU think about her post, it was HER experience. Not yours. Her review of a psychic.  Nothing more.  Btw, there a lot of disgruntled clients who have spent big Bucks for nothing.  And they might be a tad pissed, You don't have to agree with it at all. Ever.  As this board is not centered around you.

Very confused as to why I am the only one getting attacked when multiple people said the same thing as me?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #454 on: April 21, 2017, 01:17:00 AM »
Honestly, I will not post my experiences with Lotus ever again. Peppie bangs on about prophet rose, is she prophet rose? No. I would never think of accusing her of that. My apologies for having an accurate experience.

I honestly feel extremely offended - I thought this forum was supposed to be about sharing experiences about readers, but I get accused of defending my own experiences that were positive...but when people rant on negatively it is ok? Sure.

Rest assured, I will not be posting any more about my experiences with Lotus or any reader for that matter lol. Peace
[/

I could give a shit what anyone else thinks on here I stated my opinion and my experience and my opinion of everyone else's experiences to. I really don't think Renee has to come on here and try to get people to go to her she's already busy enough and if that's the case she wouldn't be so-called "blocking" half of you! Paranoid and disgusting?  Please....

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #455 on: April 21, 2017, 01:17:18 AM »

Been here for years and the fandom can get out of control...and then, eventually...everyone realizes that the psychic sucked afterall. Its happened for several readers on here years back. Not calling anyone out, just saying...

Exactly.....

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #456 on: April 21, 2017, 01:19:07 AM »

Very confused as to why I am the only one getting attacked when multiple people said the same thing as me?

Hey, she's accurate for the both of us, people are mad and bitter didn't work out for them and happens we move on but I will always continue to post to my experiences good or bad on any reader.

Offline verb18

« Reply #457 on: April 21, 2017, 01:20:39 AM »

It is only because  you go after anyone who has posts a less than positive with lotus.

Bella.............read through the pages in this thread. I am not the only one who has defended Lotus. This is extremely confusing, lol. I have been the ONLY one saying that YOUR experience is YOUR experience. Read through my posts on multiple threads. You are legitimately attacking me when I am doing the same thing as everyone else...having an opinion.

Many people defend the readers that work for them - If you are going to attack me, go through every thread where people are defending readers.

Honestly, I can care less if she works for any of you or not. My POI are back in contact just as she predicted. She worked for me. That's that. I will not post about her again because clearly, my voice is invalid.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #458 on: April 21, 2017, 01:22:52 AM »
One of the wrongest? Please, sounds like your bitter, she has been accurate for a lot of us. Sorry it didn't work out for you and it doesn't sound like you moved on.

Agreed lol - I'd say at least 50% of people on this thread has had success with Lotus whether they like her or not - which is a pretty high success rate these days.

Really grinds my gears when people start talking about moving on and not wasting money on psychics yet they are still posting on here moaning about how a reader didn't work for them. If you feel so strongly, practice what you preach.

This x1000. Psychics are for real depending on who you've talked to. They've helped me enormously. And all the griping, including that one new thread that's nothing but rage and preaching, belongs in The Vent anyway.

Sad to say that is their point. She's hit or miss and averages 50% accuracy?!? Love-33 is sharing her experience to save others on this forum the heartache. They're entitled to voice their opinion and share their experience. What's up with you two being Lotus' nazi fan club? Bash a good spirit trying to help others? It's sort of sick and demented!

No disrespect intended, but someone else posting their experience with a reader isn't necessarily saving someone from heartache. Just because someone has a bad experience with a reader doesn't mean that reader is fake nor does it mean everyone will have that experience. Just as you are biased because of your negative experience others are biased due to their positive experience. Every review here is merely an opinion from each of us. Your experience is your experience. People know if someone is accurate for them or not.

Yes, but this a review board, no?  People come here to post their experience, good or bad.  Seems when people post bad, as in incorrect, wrong, whatever, people become defensive.  Like killing the good energy or whatnot...really?  Wrong is wrong.

I totally agree with you. I was referring only to the comment made about saving other members from heartache. As I said it's merely an opinion based on individual experience. There are readers discussed here that I feel are absolutely horrible and where very wrong for me, but others have proven accuracy with them. My horrible experience with a reader doesn't have anything to do with someone else who calls that reader and has a totally different experience. I have personally never attacked anyone because of their personal review or opinion and I never will. But I do see some over defend their favorite reader and I see some bitterly bash based on their personal experience with a reader. We all read with who works for us and we shouldn't be made to feel uncomfortable or have our motive for being a member here questioned. Every review may be helpful to someone in some way.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #459 on: April 21, 2017, 01:24:40 AM »
One of the wrongest? Please, sounds like your bitter, she has been accurate for a lot of us. Sorry it didn't work out for you and it doesn't sound like you moved on.

Agreed lol - I'd say at least 50% of people on this thread has had success with Lotus whether they like her or not - which is a pretty high success rate these days.

Really grinds my gears when people start talking about moving on and not wasting money on psychics yet they are still posting on here moaning about how a reader didn't work for them. If you feel so strongly, practice what you preach.

This x1000. Psychics are for real depending on who you've talked to. They've helped me enormously. And all the griping, including that one new thread that's nothing but rage and preaching, belongs in The Vent anyway.

Sad to say that is their point. She's hit or miss and averages 50% accuracy?!? Love-33 is sharing her experience to save others on this forum the heartache. They're entitled to voice their opinion and share their experience. What's up with you two being Lotus' nazi fan club? Bash a good spirit trying to help others? It's sort of sick and demented!

Onyx....please sit down, hunny. thanks
Gladly, Renee ;D

LOLLLL !!!!!! Please PM me if you think I'm Renee!!!!

I guess me and Alchemist are both Renee!
I guess if a reader works for us, we are them posting about ourselves!

Get the fuck over yourself, Onyx. You're new here. Delete your account. Bye!!

Haha that's funny. Why would she come on here and boost up her clientele when she "so-called blocks" people? Doesn't make sense!! I wish I was her,  she has a HUGE following! 

Offline Love-33

« Reply #460 on: April 21, 2017, 01:26:04 AM »

Hey, she's accurate for the both of us, people are mad and bitter didn't work out for them and happens we move on but I will always continue to post to my experiences good or bad on any reader.

Lol you continue...
Stop thinking that when we post a negative review it's because we are bitter! It's so stupid!
I don't even have readings anymore, because I don't need it!
Why would it be bitterness? A psychic is wrong, we post a negative review which is obvious and logic, no? Should we say: oh lotus was wrong on my case but she's awesome? Doesn't make any sense...

We are very glad she she was right for you girls, but in our case if she was wrong why don't we have any right to post here?
When you read with a reader for a while and then it turns out he was wrong, wouldn't you post a negative review too?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #461 on: April 21, 2017, 01:28:04 AM »

And yet you continue when you so-called don't care and you still called moved on......cmon..go to sleep..

Lol you continue...
Stop thinking that when we post a negative review it's because we are bitter! It's so stupid!
Why would it be bitterness? A psychic is wrong, we post a negative review which is obvious and logic, no? Should we say: oh lotus was wrong on my case but she's awesome? Doesn't make any sense...

We are very glad she she was right for you girls, but in our case if she was wrong why don't we have any right to post here?
When you read with a reader for a while and then it turns out he was wrong, wouldn't you post a negative review too?

Amb

« Reply #462 on: April 21, 2017, 01:28:50 AM »
Hey, easy on Verb18. She just had a wonderful prediction come about from Lotus!! Let's not fault her for being happy with her readings with LOL. We all have our reviews to post, negative and positive. I have not read with LoL, so no comment on her accuracy. Wow, mercury retrograde I guess!! Ha!

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #463 on: April 21, 2017, 01:29:16 AM »
And yet you continue to post on here when you so called have moved on and you socalled Don't Care you seem like you're bitter that's all I'm saying.... have a great night.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 01:31:02 AM by Alchemist13 »

Offline verb18

« Reply #464 on: April 21, 2017, 01:35:48 AM »

Lol you continue...

Love-33 -

I do not care that she was wrong for you. Thats your experience. That is fine. ALLLLL I was saying was that she DOES have a high track record compared to MOST READERS for being right for people, just going off of this forum. I have seen more positive than negative posts about her being accurate on THIS forum. Read through all 33 pages and you will see that as well - facts are facts lol - its not about anyone defending her to the grave - i was just stating what I observed. It isnt me going off and defending her and invalidating your experience, or anyone else's.
LadyP has been wrong for people. Cookie has. Kisha has. All these people that are deemed "99% accurate" for most are STILL WRONG at times, as is Lotus.

I am just extremely confused that user Onyx accused me of being Lotus, only because I was talking about her highly based on my own positive experience. I can literally call out HALF of the people on this forum who rant and rave about a particular reader but when i do it, I'm called out for being the reader? Oh... but when someone bangs on about a negative experience, we all need to respect it...how are those things different in comparison? Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me. If you cannot level with me on that, idk what to say.

anything