Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212582 times)

Offline Alchemist13

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #435 on: April 20, 2017, 11:49:27 PM »
One of the wrongest? Please, sounds like your bitter, she has been accurate for a lot of us. Sorry it didn't work out for you and it doesn't sound like you moved on.

Agreed lol - I'd say at least 50% of people on this thread has had success with Lotus whether they like her or not - which is a pretty high success rate these days.

Really grinds my gears when people start talking about moving on and not wasting money on psychics yet they are still posting on here moaning about how a reader didn't work for them. If you feel so strongly, practice what you preach.

I'm defending Lotus only because she has been truly accurate otherwise I would not be calling her over a year I only have two readers I trust out of the whole bunch on keenthat have proven to be accurate, how I found them was using my gut,... Lotus actually made a prediction about my money situation and my job and a business that I never even told her about she was a hundred percent accurate on that. :) you cannot guess that I'm over here talking to her she's never mentioned my job money or business till now!

Offline Onyx222

« Reply #436 on: April 20, 2017, 11:53:55 PM »
One of the wrongest? Please, sounds like your bitter, she has been accurate for a lot of us. Sorry it didn't work out for you and it doesn't sound like you moved on.

Agreed lol - I'd say at least 50% of people on this thread has had success with Lotus whether they like her or not - which is a pretty high success rate these days.

Really grinds my gears when people start talking about moving on and not wasting money on psychics yet they are still posting on here moaning about how a reader didn't work for them. If you feel so strongly, practice what you preach.

This x1000. Psychics are for real depending on who you've talked to. They've helped me enormously. And all the griping, including that one new thread that's nothing but rage and preaching, belongs in The Vent anyway.

Sad to say that is their point. She's hit or miss and averages 50% accuracy?!? Love-33 is sharing her experience to save others on this forum the heartache. They're entitled to voice their opinion and share their experience. What's up with you two being Lotus' nazi fan club? Bash a good spirit trying to help others? It's sort of sick and demented!

moonlight412

« Reply #437 on: April 20, 2017, 11:56:08 PM »
I know!! I just said this in on other thread that this forum seems to becoming Psychic Bashing (and bashing each other) than Psychic Review..lol

I don't know which planet is in retrograde but we seem to be arguing with each other than just sharing and commenting over our psychic experiences! and I agree if you don't believe in psychics, energy, and all that stuff then how come do you even know about this forum.. because two months back I didn't even know that there are websites like Keen, etc and forums like these!

I understand when you have been burned yourself you want to warn others, but I guess everybody learns their own lesson in their own time, till then let us believe in what makes us happy, get the readings and share and read the stories here!!

Offline verb18

« Reply #438 on: April 21, 2017, 12:00:20 AM »

This x1000. Psychics are for real depending on who you've talked to. They've helped me enormously. And all the griping, including that one new thread that's nothing but rage and preaching, belongs in The Vent anyway.

Sad to say that is their point. She's hit or miss and averages 50% accuracy?!? Love-33 is sharing her experience to save others on this forum the heartache. They're entitled to voice their opinion and share their experience. What's up with you two being Lotus' nazi fan club? Bash a good spirit trying to help others? It's sort of sick and demented!

Onyx....please sit down, hunny. thanks

Offline Onyx222

« Reply #439 on: April 21, 2017, 12:04:54 AM »

Gladly, Renee ;D

Offline verb18

« Reply #440 on: April 21, 2017, 12:05:55 AM »

Gladly, Renee ;D

LOLLLL !!!!!! Please PM me if you think I'm Renee!!!!

Offline Beesa

« Reply #441 on: April 21, 2017, 12:20:14 AM »
Don't tell her what to do, that's messed up! She's entitled to her opinion that sometimes it seems like the fandom is a little hardcore for some readers, and tends to gloss over other experiences, which isn't really very balanced if you think of it.

Offline verb18

« Reply #442 on: April 21, 2017, 12:24:21 AM »
Don't tell her what to do, that's messed up! She's entitled to her opinion that sometimes it seems like the fandom is a little hardcore for some readers, and tends to gloss over other experiences, which isn't really very balanced if you think of it.

LOL - I mean - I'm being accused for being a reader for having an opinion.
So yes, I think she should delete her account if she is going to use this forum to do things like that. It seems that if we are having good experiences with readers, those who dont seem to use it as an opportunity to go off about how shitty the reader was because they are bitter. Not my problem. There is no "fandom" ..... I'm simply stating that if you look through all 30+ pages of this thread, most people have had success with Lotus. That's all I said.

stargazer

« Reply #443 on: April 21, 2017, 12:28:54 AM »
I don't know which planet is in retrograde but we seem to be arguing with each other than just sharing and commenting over our psychic experiences! and I agree if you don't believe in psychics, energy, and all that stuff then how come do you even know about this forum.. because two months back I didn't even know that there are websites like Keen, etc and forums like these!

I understand when you have been burned yourself you want to warn others, but I guess everybody learns their own lesson in their own time, till then let us believe in what makes us happy, get the readings and share and read the stories here!!

mercury is in retrograde. Woohoo
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 10:54:32 PM by stargazer »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #444 on: April 21, 2017, 12:38:15 AM »
I must say the thought crossed my mind the way you bang on about her. Verb18, No need for the abuse because someone things your someone.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #445 on: April 21, 2017, 12:38:26 AM »

No disrespect intended, but someone else posting their experience with a reader isn't necessarily saving someone from heartache. Just because someone has a bad experience with a reader doesn't mean that reader is fake nor does it mean everyone will have that experience. Just as you are biased because of your negative experience others are biased due to their positive experience. Every review here is merely an opinion from each of us. Your experience is your experience. People know if someone is accurate for them or not.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #446 on: April 21, 2017, 12:51:38 AM »

This is just my personal experience and in my case yes she was one of the wrongest about the outcome or even the descriptions of the situations. I'm just giving my review that's all! Not bitter or anything! Because that man I don't care anymore I'm with someone else.
yes I moved on, my readings with her were last year and now I'm very happy with my current boyfriend, even for a million dollars I wouldn't go back with my ex lol. I'm shocked that just because I said that for me she was one of the wrongest straight away you think it's bitterness. Ridiculous.

This is the thread of the lotus so I give my opinion, as simple as that.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #447 on: April 21, 2017, 12:54:31 AM »

LOL - I mean - I'm being accused for being a reader for having an opinion.
So yes, I think she should delete her account if she is going to use this forum to do things like that. It seems that if we are having good experiences with readers, those who dont seem to use it as an opportunity to go off about how shitty the reader was because they are bitter. Not my problem. There is no "fandom" ..... I'm simply stating that if you look through all 30+ pages of this thread, most people have had success with Lotus. That's all I said.

Well just as you have the right to post positive experiences, so does one who has a negative experience, and I think, someone who has doled out big bucks for two years to be fed a fairly tale, might be a little pissed.  Granted we all come to our own reality in our own time.  She has the right to post a negative experience, meaning the psychic was wrong.  Isn't that what this board is about?  Reviewing psychics?  If you don't like a particular post, then scroll on by....why address it?

As far as your beef with onyx, why not keep it to pm, and off the board of you're so concerned with negativity?  Just a rhetorical question.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #448 on: April 21, 2017, 12:57:57 AM »

No disrespect intended, but someone else posting their experience with a reader isn't necessarily saving someone from heartache. Just because someone has a bad experience with a reader doesn't mean that reader is fake nor does it mean everyone will have that experience. Just as you are biased because of your negative experience others are biased due to their positive experience. Every review here is merely an opinion from each of us. Your experience is your experience. People know if someone is accurate for them or not.

Yes, but this a review board, no?  People come here to post their experience, good or bad.  Seems when people post bad, as in incorrect, wrong, whatever, people become defensive.  Like killing the good energy or whatnot...really?  Wrong is wrong. 

Offline verb18

« Reply #449 on: April 21, 2017, 01:04:13 AM »
Honestly, I will not post my experiences with Lotus ever again. Peppie bangs on about prophet rose, is she prophet rose? No. I would never think of accusing her of that. My apologies for having an accurate experience.

I honestly feel extremely offended - I thought this forum was supposed to be about sharing experiences about readers, but I get accused of defending my own experiences that were positive...but when people rant on negatively it is ok? Sure.

Rest assured, I will not be posting any more about my experiences with Lotus or any reader for that matter lol. Peace

anything