Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212588 times)

Offline kumamon

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #150 on: March 07, 2017, 06:59:43 PM »
@kumamon that's great! 😃

Yes!!! Will keep you guys posted!!!!

Awesome congrats. She is indeed the bomb. Has been spot on for me as well so far.

So far she is spot on about my job issue, still waiting the things about love life on April!
Can't wait !

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #151 on: March 08, 2017, 05:19:16 PM »
I'm about ready to forget this reader. I've been trying to reach her since last Friday, she doesn't answer requests for contact and doesn't seem to care that she's missing out on money due to a likely Keen glitch. It looks like she is getting on for appointments but she won't reply to me, and there is no reason she wouldn't. Neither I nor my housemate can get her. Why do so many readers have such terrible customer service skills?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #152 on: March 08, 2017, 05:26:37 PM »
I'm about ready to forget this reader. I've been trying to reach her since last Friday, she doesn't answer requests for contact and doesn't seem to care that she's missing out on money due to a likely Keen glitch. It looks like she is getting on for appointments but she won't reply to me, and there is no reason she wouldn't. Neither I nor my housemate can get her. Why do so many readers have such terrible customer service skills?

I've tried to arrange a call with her via appointment and she never responds but I only tried once or twice.  I'm wondering if you message her directly and request it.  As far as chat, you just have to keep trying.  I don't think it's her fault there's a glitch in the chat connecting and it does get weird.  I think she's pretty awesome. One time we were chatting and it froze up. She messaged me to tell me what she had just written and we conversed a little back and forth via message.  Just be patient.  You'll get her :)

ladya

« Reply #153 on: March 08, 2017, 05:32:07 PM »

I've tried to arrange a call with her via appointment and she never responds but I only tried once or twice.  I'm wondering if you message her directly and request it.  As far as chat, you just have to keep trying.  I don't think it's her fault there's a glitch in the chat connecting and it does get weird.  I think she's pretty awesome. One time we were chatting and it froze up. She messaged me to tell me what she had just written and we conversed a little back and forth via message.  Just be patient.  You'll get her :)

she doesn't read emails. when you go to the sent messages you can see if they opened it if its not in bold and if they havent read it itll be in bold. i sent her couple of emails and she never even read them so i dont even think she checks emails lol. probably should start

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #154 on: March 08, 2017, 05:35:44 PM »
Yeah, I did email her directly. Update: now it's telling me "chat error." At least Keen seems to be aware now that there is a problem.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 07:35:10 PM by Shayalay »

Offline kumamon

« Reply #155 on: March 08, 2017, 07:49:24 PM »
Yeah, I did email her directly. Update: now it's telling me "chat error." At least Keen seems to be aware now that there is a problem.

I wana give up on her sometimes too! is hard to catch on her chat
however she is so accurate on my stuffs.... i just love her !!!

ladya

« Reply #156 on: March 08, 2017, 07:51:05 PM »

same! lol

Offline verb18

« Reply #157 on: March 08, 2017, 08:48:50 PM »

same! lol

I haven't had this problem with Lotus - I literally always get a hold of her. I guess it's just luck of the draw! And she is 100% one of the best readers on Keen for sure. She is spot on about every little thing it is crazy

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #158 on: March 08, 2017, 08:53:25 PM »
She is good. And I just spent way too much money on other readers bc I couldn't get her :-(

Offline kumamon

« Reply #159 on: March 08, 2017, 09:08:22 PM »
She is good!! Don't waste money on others lol

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #160 on: March 08, 2017, 09:17:25 PM »
I talked to Gypsy Rose and she was great! Expensive but good. Also talked to Kathryn and ... she and I are not a personality or psychic match. I don not recommend her unless you like being told contradictions in logic and somebody who tries to tell you what to do.

Offline verb18

« Reply #161 on: March 08, 2017, 09:20:10 PM »
I talked to Gypsy Rose and she was great! Expensive but good. Also talked to Kathryn and ... she and I are not a personality or psychic match. I don not recommend her unless you like being told contradictions in logic and somebody who tries to tell you what to do.

Are you talking about Soulmate Finder Kathryn? I read with her today actually lol. She was pretty spot on with me, but yes def tells you a lot of what you should/should not be doing.

ladya

« Reply #162 on: March 08, 2017, 09:23:03 PM »

Are you talking about Soulmate Finder Kathryn? I read with her today actually lol. She was pretty spot on with me, but yes def tells you a lot of what you should/should not be doing.

shes a good empath but she does interject a lot which is annoying. she's told me some pretty spot on things though

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #163 on: March 08, 2017, 09:25:11 PM »
I liked my first reading too, although not the "get your man" advice. The last two have been progressively worse. I'm done. I even ended the chat because she wouldn't answer a direct question that I asked twice and just kept trying to tell me what to do. Uh, no, not paying for that.

ladya

« Reply #164 on: March 08, 2017, 09:27:09 PM »
I liked my first reading too, although not the "get your man" advice. The last two have been progressively worse. I'm done. I even ended the chat because she wouldn't answer a direct question that I asked twice and just kept trying to tell me what to do. Uh, no, not paying for that.

i hate when they start doing that after a few readings.