Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212591 times)

Offline Alchemist13

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #135 on: March 01, 2017, 02:28:09 AM »
Thanks

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #136 on: March 01, 2017, 02:31:18 AM »
Well that's putting it bluntly!!!!! Lol. Yeah, I'm DONE
i just want u (and everyone else here waiting for a guy) to have a good guy who deserves your time and attention. ;)

I've read where you don't manifest what you desire if you don't work on YOU while you wait. I'm starting to believe that most of the time people that leave your life are suppose to stay away. They were a lesson for one reason or another. I keep thinking back to my ex who I pined over for 9 months as he was with someone else that he "chose" over me. That's when I started readings. I did end up with him and stayed 2 years.  He destroyed me emotionally,  physically  (my house) and financially.  He ended up being the worst human on the earth.  Had I worked on me when he left, I would have been stronger to kick him to the curb and not be 2ND choice.  This was a huge lesson for me, however, because of the damage he did to me emotionally, I attached my self to other men who basically did the same thing by not "choosing" me. It's taken 2 years to see through all of this and now finally, with alot of work,  my eyes are open. I'm worth so much more. We all are.  The most important thing here,  for me, is accept what is, even if you want it desperately and let go of the outcome you want.  Because if it's meant to be and is the best for you,  it will fall into place.  If not,  something better will come!!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 02:33:16 AM by Baypark1 »

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #137 on: March 01, 2017, 02:43:17 AM »
Lotus suggest that you focus on yourself and pull the energy back. I really like that advice. Because if you're stressing about someone not coming back that's all you're going to get someone who's not coming back.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #138 on: March 01, 2017, 02:45:29 AM »
Lotus suggest that you focus on yourself and pull the energy back. I really like that advice. Because if you're stressing about someone not coming back that's all you're going to get someone who's not coming back.

EXACTLY.  She said the same thing to me.

ladya

« Reply #139 on: March 01, 2017, 02:51:55 AM »
I feel like it's really important as well to pull back your energy and focus on the outcome you want for yourself. If you focus on the outcome eventually you'll get what you want it might just not be with who you want but who you need. I also pinned over an ex few years back for a long time and got with someone else right after we broke up. I started calling keen in like 2012 or 2013 and felt like he was the end all be all. Yet he treated me like shit and no one understood why I stayed with him and was miserable when he moved on so quickly and left me in the dust. After that whole break up I really starting focusing on myself and changing my mentality from needing to control outcomes and practicing the law of attraction. Ever since I have changed my mindset things have gone so much smoother and I don't even care anymore about what happens because there's always better ahead. When you detach and not obsess like I have in the past things really run smoother and I only call psychics once a month or so even more scarcely just to know they're in line with my intuition. You know better than anyone what the outcome will be we just choose to ignore it when we want something really badly.

Offline verb18

« Reply #140 on: March 04, 2017, 03:49:30 AM »
Lotus' contact prediction came to pass for me today! Said I would hear from POI in early March, and I did today!!

Also - I spoke to Norah Jones on Wednesday and she said "you will hear from her on Friday"...and I did today. It was my first read with her.. but she got contact bang on for me which RARELY happens.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #141 on: March 04, 2017, 04:35:14 AM »
That is great. LoL predicts contact before or  on march 5-6. Wish me luck.

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #142 on: March 04, 2017, 04:37:50 AM »
How long ago did you get a reading from her verb18

stargazer

« Reply #143 on: March 04, 2017, 05:13:18 AM »
Lotus' contact prediction came to pass for me today! Said I would hear from POI in early March, and I did today!!

Also - I spoke to Norah Jones on Wednesday and she said "you will hear from her on Friday"...and I did today. It was my first read with her.. but she got contact bang on for me which RARELY happens.
awesome!!

Offline verb18

« Reply #144 on: March 04, 2017, 03:35:55 PM »
How long ago did you get a reading from her verb18

I read with her quite frequently - but she has been saying for weeeeeks now, prob since beginning of Feb, to expect contact in March and for that to be the start of communication flourishing which is totally in line with what's going down right now.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #145 on: March 04, 2017, 05:23:19 PM »
Yay, im excited, I'm supposed to be hearing from my guy pretty soon this week. I hope she's accurate. I mean she has in the past I hope she's accurate this time.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2017, 06:28:50 PM »
Read with her last and Few things she was right and came to pass.
Hope the next one will be spot on as well!
Love this lady
 ;)

stargazer

« Reply #147 on: March 07, 2017, 06:34:24 PM »
@kumamon that's great! 😃

Offline kumamon

« Reply #148 on: March 07, 2017, 06:42:46 PM »
@kumamon that's great! 😃

Yes!!! Will keep you guys posted!!!!

ladya

« Reply #149 on: March 07, 2017, 06:57:48 PM »
@kumamon that's great! 😃

Yes!!! Will keep you guys posted!!!!

Awesome congrats. She is indeed the bomb. Has been spot on for me as well so far.