Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212581 times)

Offline Epic08

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2017, 09:33:01 PM »
What is her real name? It's easier to cross reference her through that.
It's Renee

ladya

« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2017, 09:33:50 PM »
What is her real name? It's easier to cross reference her through that.

renee

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2017, 09:57:01 PM »
I totally agree with you to an extent. There are so many voices - how do we select the right one is the answer I seek. To know it's the right path to your higher good, instead of ego. Sometimes too much spirituality talk bothers me. There are always more questions and hardly ever any definitive answers.
Then don't read with friend sue .

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2017, 10:03:29 PM »
I totally agree with you to an extent. There are so many voices - how do we select the right one is the answer I seek. To know it's the right path to your higher good, instead of ego. Sometimes too much spirituality talk bothers me. There are always more questions and hardly ever any definitive answers.

Too much spirituality talk annoys me too, also when they pull in astrology because I don't believe in it. I just want psychic info, don't tell me the lunar eclipse is going to reveal things to him.  ::)

Interesting I love astrology.& seems Accurate.i have come to see with astrology it's pretty much your path in life no free will BS.anywhoo I went pulled up my receipts from this reader & got one big thing right regarding my ex as she told me I would find out.It was not a positive prediction but it did happen..besides that nothing else came to pass contacts failed.I know we didn't connect.she is really nice sweet overly optimistic energy

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2017, 11:36:48 PM »
Then don't read with friend sue .

Everybody says that but I've read with her twice and there was no mention of anything spiritual! The most she said was that she'd pray for me, at the end of one reading.

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #110 on: February 21, 2017, 12:07:00 AM »
She told me I had a significant and spiritual connection with my poi. That our connection was strong and unsual. And that I should be getting contact in a couple of weeks. I kinda want to put hope into it bit we shall see how this goes. She did give me free mins though and she said she was gonna send me positive energy. L.O.L I mean
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 04:30:20 AM by Alex_tx »

ladya

« Reply #111 on: February 22, 2017, 03:19:30 AM »
I didn't get a phone call and he works nights (starts in about 45 minutes) so I guess that didn't happen...

Did you ever end up receiving contact like lotus said?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #112 on: February 22, 2017, 03:44:34 AM »
She got contact wrong for me

Offline toju516

« Reply #113 on: February 22, 2017, 08:28:58 AM »
How is LoL as an empath? In terms of the other person's thoughts and feelings? Can anyone verify?
I can't confirm her abilities as an empath. I haven't had confirmation on feelings. I can say that Judi was great as an empath. I use L.O.L more for her psychic abilities

I'm curious, whats the difference? I know an empath will take on what the person in question is feeling but wouldn't a psychic also pick up what the person in question is feeling?
Umm from my understanding, a psychic could pick up what the person in question is feeling on a surface level, but wouldn't be able to give you an in depth answer into what they're "feeling." For example a psychic with the 3 C's could probably tell you yes the person likes you and that's about it (with regards to feelings), but an empath can dig deeper into thoughts/feelings and tell you yes the person likes you but they're also feeling this way and has this going on etc. Does that make sense? They can give you more layers... like an onion? A psychic with no empathic skills can peel say the first layer of thoughts and an accurate empath can get to the core of the onion. LOL i hope that helps tee-hee. :P

Offline Beesa

« Reply #114 on: February 22, 2017, 08:57:15 PM »
So she's good?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2017, 05:19:06 AM »
Yes, so far she has been with me, I've been going to her for over a year. there has been misses. But more hits than misses. She has been the most accurate reader so far for me and Treu destiny.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #116 on: February 28, 2017, 04:12:25 PM »
I read with her yesterday through my housemate's account (housemate owed me money) and I'm happy to say she was entirely consistent with the readings I've had with her through my own account. I very much doubt she knew who I was because I'm new to her, and my previous reading was 3 1/2 weeks prior. I've had developments in my situation and without me telling them, she got them and read like she was picking up where we left off in my account. I knew she was real but this just helps, you know?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2017, 04:37:39 PM »
I read with her yesterday through my housemate's account (housemate owed me money) and I'm happy to say she was entirely consistent with the readings I've had with her through my own account. I very much doubt she knew who I was because I'm new to her, and my previous reading was 3 1/2 weeks prior. I've had developments in my situation and without me telling them, she got them and read like she was picking up where we left off in my account. I knew she was real but this just helps, you know?

that's really good news. I think she is very legit.  She's also very calming and helps you get grounded if you need it.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #118 on: February 28, 2017, 04:41:36 PM »
All I said was "Can you tell me what [POI's name] is feeling about him and me? We've had developments." She got that they were good developments and proceeded from there as if she knew him and us. Love when they do that.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #119 on: February 28, 2017, 10:04:42 PM »
I was told yesterday that I'd see much poi in a week, we'd talk but to keep calm, not to drink too much or get emotional because we could easily argue, I'm serious when I say if it wasn't for her that guy and I would of been done a year ago. Lol