Author Topic: Lotus of Light  (Read 212593 times)

Offline toju516

Re: Lotus of Light
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2017, 07:50:20 AM »
How is LoL as an empath? In terms of the other person's thoughts and feelings? Can anyone verify?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2017, 07:37:29 PM »
I mentioned a few days ago that she correctly got a timeframe prediction correct, told me 10-14 days - happened 10 days later, except a few of the details were off. I have another timeframe she gave me that's supposed to happen today or tomorrow - stay tuned!

Offline Epic08

« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2017, 12:47:18 AM »
How is LoL as an empath? In terms of the other person's thoughts and feelings? Can anyone verify?
I can't confirm her abilities as an empath. I haven't had confirmation on feelings. I can say that Judi was great as an empath. I use L.O.L more for her psychic abilities

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2017, 12:49:04 AM »

Try Zadalia if you want someone that's bang on with thoughts and feelings.

ladya

« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2017, 01:00:28 AM »

i agree yellowlove. zadalia is a better empath. she can see deeper into the person's mind. never read with judi but heard she was a good empath also.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2017, 02:01:02 AM »

I spoke only briefly with Zadalia but she was def amazing. I can't wait to talk to her again, which will be the beginning of next month. She's a reading priority for me.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #96 on: February 20, 2017, 06:23:00 PM »
Does anyone know if L.O.L has a private site? I want to cancel my Keen account but I don't want to lose her

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #97 on: February 20, 2017, 08:20:02 PM »
Email her on Keen and ask her, then let us know.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2017, 08:24:13 PM »
I totally agree with you to an extent. There are so many voices - how do we select the right one is the answer I seek. To know it's the right path to your higher good, instead of ego. Sometimes too much spirituality talk bothers me. There are always more questions and hardly ever any definitive answers.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #99 on: February 20, 2017, 08:32:18 PM »
I totally agree with you to an extent. There are so many voices - how do we select the right one is the answer I seek. To know it's the right path to your higher good, instead of ego. Sometimes too much spirituality talk bothers me. There are always more questions and hardly ever any definitive answers.

Too much spirituality talk annoys me too, also when they pull in astrology because I don't believe in it. I just want psychic info, don't tell me the lunar eclipse is going to reveal things to him.  ::)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #100 on: February 20, 2017, 08:33:55 PM »
Yeah and don't tell me my butt's star sign is rising in my tenth house. I can't take not understanding what you're saying. Just tell me in human language.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #101 on: February 20, 2017, 08:42:10 PM »
Email her on Keen and ask her, then let us know.
Keen's policy doesn't allow them to share there personal site information. Keen monitors emails and if they're found to be sharing that information they could be bannedfrom Keen.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2017, 09:04:06 PM »
Really, I was almost about to say that Keen probably doesn't monitor the emails, so thanks for correcting me before that happened.

She could ask her vaguely if she searched, would she find her elsewhere outside of Keen. I can't remember how but I had a reader read for me through FB once (to keep the price lower) and she told me how to find her. We only had contact initially through Keen. I can't remember tbh.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2017, 09:22:44 PM »
Really, I was almost about to say that Keen probably doesn't monitor the emails, so thanks for correcting me before that happened.

She could ask her vaguely if she searched, would she find her elsewhere outside of Keen. I can't remember how but I had a reader read for me through FB once (to keep the price lower) and she told me how to find her. We only had contact initially through Keen. I can't remember tbh.
Thanks for the imput! I did google her but nothing comes up. I may try facebook. I don't use it much but it's worth a try

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2017, 09:24:50 PM »
What is her real name? It's easier to cross reference her through that.