Author Topic: Mystical Moon Shadow  (Read 42746 times)

Offline Jjj

Re: Mystical Moon Shadow
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2016, 03:19:05 AM »
Damn thats alot. I mean we dont know what he situation is, but hell if she got a phone she could have responded though the email and just said hey im sick please let me get back to you later on

stargazer

« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2016, 05:41:26 AM »
It's just such bad customer service  >:( and honestly she might not even be any good or worth waiting for.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2016, 06:44:39 PM »
Yea seriously! At this point i dont even care if she sends it anymore, because after this frustration i would be too annoyed to read it. In her message last night she said shed been sick and would get it to me last night and today. Heres today and still nothing. Oh well!

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2016, 03:19:17 PM »
So, has anyone else read with her and how accurate did you find her to be? I had all but given up hope I'd ever see that reading buuuut... guess what was delivered recently?

Boy its long! lol And definitely different from what I am used to. Just curious if anyone else has read with her or had any predictions happen!

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2016, 04:50:41 PM »
Hey all,

Not sure if this will help ease frustration or not, but over the years I've been consulting with psychics, one of the things I've noticed is that you have some who are consistent and are there for years and years and years and are "reliable" like that. (This doesn't have anything to do with talent, but they are kind of your "old faithfuls").

Then you have your flat out amazing readers who you leave awe-struck, they are around for a few months or a year and a half and then disappear altogether. These ones, I once had a reader tell me actually have "attachments" which is a negative entity/demon. Demons are very very old and so therefore know a lot about humanity and how we work/think/etc. So predictions are true, and they also have the same universal intelligence that "light" beings have. They just aim to use it to hurt you, e.g. three "amazing" readings with predictions leading you to trust and then laughing at you and your pain when you fall flat on your face because no, he wasn't going to be with you in the end. They also tend to destroy their "hosts". Because that's what evil does.

Then you have the ones who have a good amount of talent, but are like butterflies in personality and life in general. One of my fave readers is like this, and unfortunately it's part of the deal, knowing one day she could just decide "I need a break" and fall off the face of the planet for however long she feels necessary. But, I can tell you this - it is also generally when there is something in their personal life or they aren't connecting as well. Readers (esp. who use no tools) can't read well when sick, or not "Clear channels" meaning they have their own emotional stuff going on in life or are just overwhelmed or exhausted. And they're human, like we are. Now, I TOTALLY get how frustrating how this can be, especially when you feel like you've been trusting someone to guide you for months and suddenly they aren't there. But I also think there is a lesson in this in that we can't put our trust in things outside ourselves (besides God).

And yes I get how frustrating it is when you've paid and they disappear too! I think it's really just that they shut down completely and can't deal with people being angry and so on. Unprofessional? Maybe. But it's our choice to continue consulting or not. & that's another thing we deal with when dabbling in an unregulated and unpoliced industry.

stargazer

« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2016, 07:11:55 PM »
Were her predictions similar to the others you have read with?
So, has anyone else read with her and how accurate did you find her to be? I had all but given up hope I'd ever see that reading buuuut... guess what was delivered recently?

Boy its long! lol And definitely different from what I am used to. Just curious if anyone else has read with her or had any predictions happen!

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2016, 08:30:35 PM »
Yes some of the predictions are similar.

her way of reading is different from what Im used to. She doesnt do like most readers and say "okay so by this time, this will happen" or "ABC has to happen and then XYZ". She breaks it into chunks and tells you what to expect during each two week chunk and tells you what can be expected in those chunks. It isnt like a "okay so by the 8th, you will have contact. And by 3 months you will have a relationship". She tells you what the cards tell her for each of those chunks of time and what you can expect. Some of it reads almost like a horoscope, but just more personalized for you.

she is another one who is giving me an end of the year/holiday timeframe for things shifting. I had a lot of readers all giving me fall/winter predictions for things beginning again around this time period. I guess we shall see!

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2017, 01:44:57 AM »
just read with her she really good, still waiting for her predictions.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2017, 03:01:32 AM »
My friend and I both have missed predictions with her. My friend's was for last Tuesday and hasn't happened yet. One of mine was for yesterday which normally I wouldn't call a miss but when I thought that day was too soon, she was emphatic. Hoping her timing is just off because I spent so much money on the reading.  :-\ The main gist and timing for my big predictions are in line with others I trust so I'm hopeful.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2017, 05:41:39 PM »
Ianlingyu, has something changed since your previous comment? It says one happened and you were waiting on a third due in mid-February?

Offline skyline

« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2017, 06:32:28 PM »
When I called her about meeting someone new, she threw out 2 dates.

Nothing happened on the first one.

But the second date, which she said was for sure, I met someone on that exact week.

When I call, I just ask her open ended questions on what she sees coming up.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2017, 12:26:26 AM »
So, she sent me a dramascope, and 2 things (personal) ended up happening. I was surprised...

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2017, 12:27:41 AM »
what is a dramascope?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2017, 10:41:25 PM »
Just an update, my friend is having many hits from her Briget readings with timing in the general area. Briget was correct in events and the overall movement, which was impossible to predict at the time. What has happened with her POI was a surprise.

I haven't been as lucky, hoping timing is just off. Her predictions for the first two weeks of January did not happen nor did one that was general for the month. Her prediction for end of Jan/beginning of Feb is totally in line with many other trusted readers (Kisha, for one) so I have hopes for that. I'll update later.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2017, 10:39:39 PM »
Yay! I'm so happy for you!  :) The prediction that really counted came true! And that was a big prediction to make actually. She's been accurate for my friend so far but not yet for me. We'll see, she has a few more weeks before it's at least a timing miss (I'm laid-back about timing, it doesn't have to be exact for me.)

anything