Author Topic: Mystical Moon Shadow  (Read 42583 times)

stargazer

Re: Mystical Moon Shadow
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2017, 04:05:56 PM »
Lol now she's 2.99/min.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2017, 04:14:38 PM »
I wont call her unless she's $2.99 a minute.. Anything else is ridiculous! lol

Offline kumamon

« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2017, 04:25:04 PM »
She jumped up the price since many ppls mentioned her here

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2017, 06:01:17 PM »
I don't like that she does that.  It's like she wakes up and says "hmmm I think I'll gauge people for readings today and see how many people go for it"  Then when she doesn't get a lot of calls, she puts her price back down.  It's NOT ok.  I would NEVER pay $14 per minute for her.  EVER

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2017, 06:02:37 PM »
I don't like that she does that.  It's like she wakes up and says "hmmm I think I'll gauge people for readings today and see how many people go for it"  Then when she doesn't get a lot of calls, she puts her price back down.  It's NOT ok.  I would NEVER pay $14 per minute for her.  EVER

I agree.  I find that very unethical.  It's one thing to raise your price and just leave it but when I see them constantly change it, it raises flags.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2017, 08:39:33 PM »

I agree.  I find that very unethical.  It's one thing to raise your price and just leave it but when I see them constantly change it, it raises flags.

Today I've seen her price $14.99, $2.99, $5.99 and now it's  $7.99. Wth???

stargazer

« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2017, 08:42:30 PM »
Lol 😂 yeah I won't be reading with her unless I happen to catch her at 2.99. And even then... idk, I'd be hesitant

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2017, 08:54:41 PM »
I talked to her for an hour at $5 and only two things have come true, and I got a lot of predictions. Pretty sure timing isn't just off because I had predictions out the wazoo for January and on. That's why for me I said $1/min but really not even then. She just doesn't work for me obviously. YMMV.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2017, 12:34:22 PM »
Looking back the last couple of readings I had weren't that good. Okay, they were bad... and nothing materialized. The dates she's threw out have come and gone.

My first reading was great. After that, no.

Offline verb18

« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2017, 01:49:43 PM »
Looking back the last couple of readings I had weren't that good. Okay, they were bad... and nothing materialized. The dates she's threw out have come and gone.

My first reading was great. After that, no.

I agree with you completely. My first two reads with her were very spot on, and then the last one was not. It was very confusing and nothing resonated. Felt like she was confusing some past for present. Hate when that happens because it makes me question if history will repeat itself! Lol. I also don't like how she changes her rates... and not by a dollar. Sometimes she's on for $4.99, then $7.99, and a few times I saw her on for $16.99!!!! I don't understand that at ALL lol

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2017, 02:15:55 PM »
So between the changing rates, unrealistic wildly off predictions.. I won't be calling back. I took her out of my favs and that's that.  :)

stargazer

« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2017, 08:28:32 PM »
So between the changing rates, unrealistic wildly off predictions.. I won't be calling back. I took her out of my favs and that's that.  :)
i never got a chance to read with her but after seeing her rates change like that, I took her off my list too.

Offline verb18

« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2017, 03:45:36 PM »
She just changed her name to ASTARIA and her rate is 23.99 a minute.

Really upset about this!! I really loved talking to her and she was really honest and gave such awesome guidance, but this makes me feel like she's really unethical. Just out of principle I can't bring myself to read with her again.

Amb

« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2017, 03:52:41 PM »
She just changed her name to ASTARIA and her rate is 23.99 a minute.

Really upset about this!! I really loved talking to her and she was really honest and gave such awesome guidance, but this makes me feel like she's really unethical. Just out of principle I can't bring myself to read with her again.

That's just wrong and greedy! I think when they do this, they also pay to be in top spots and then they get all the newbies that call Keen. So, they can get the 3 minute free callers and hope to catch a couple of extra minutes with them.

I can't remember when I was a newbie on keen..... been about 12 yrs. But I do remember calling and just letting the system pick a top advisor....something like that.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2017, 03:54:48 PM »
She wrote a book called something like "How to Make a Million Online Giving Psychic Readings" and was posting on here, posing as a customer, under the name "Happy." Highly unethical and couldn't predict her way out of a paper bag for me.