Author Topic: Mystical Moon Shadow  (Read 42496 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Mystical Moon Shadow
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2016, 03:21:29 AM »
I was reading through my notes today and came across her reading.  She said back in late September that POI and I would stop having separation October 2-8 but that didn't happen and I think it might have been because I stepped in and ripped him a new one a week before that lol.  She did say that we would have a conversation on October 9 that would change alot.  We DID have a conversation on October 9 that did remove all the negative for a week until a psycho woman friend of his decide to become wacko and cause drama.  She said 5 1/2 weeks until he would come out of his weirdness.  That would be the end of this month beginning of next.  We will see. 

She also said in the next 7 weeks that someone else would be coming in or back into my life. Someone I knew from the past that wanted to have something with me but I was with someone else or maybe he was with someone else at the time. I couldn't for the life of me think of anyone that would be this person. Well, lo and behold, a guy that use to play in a the church band with my ex hubby contacted me today and wants to take me to dinner. 

She also gave me some other time frame predictions that did not happen but again, that could be because I screwed it up by ripping him a new one and delaying things.  Funny how we can do that :)

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2016, 06:23:17 PM »
It is indeed weird to see how our wn actions or actions of third parties can influence things. But I do believe she is pretty amazing! She told me, long story short, that I would have a new job before the end of october and....that my POI would contact me in that same time frame trying to fix things with me. Well, he started txting me out of the blue yesterday and we have been txting back and forth since! He is really trying to keep the conversation going so I guess I'm just waiting for him to invite me to meet. But I do believe this is a miracle on its own!!! Because he was really clear about not wanting to move forward with me and now he just wont stop talking and giving me compliments LOL. I'll let him work a little harder....but wow I think this lady is really really good!!!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2016, 06:33:07 PM »
It is indeed weird to see how our wn actions or actions of third parties can influence things. But I do believe she is pretty amazing! She told me, long story short, that I would have a new job before the end of october and....that my POI would contact me in that same time frame trying to fix things with me. Well, he started txting me out of the blue yesterday and we have been txting back and forth since! He is really trying to keep the conversation going so I guess I'm just waiting for him to invite me to meet. But I do believe this is a miracle on its own!!! Because he was really clear about not wanting to move forward with me and now he just wont stop talking and giving me compliments LOL. I'll let him work a little harder....but wow I think this lady is really really good!!!

That is awesome!!! Yes, let him work for you.  You're worth it!

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2016, 02:18:18 PM »
OMG he invited me for dinner!!!!!!!!! She was so right!! I am a nervous wreck right now LOL. Cant wait to see him again after 4 months :-)

I do feel Mystical Moon Shadow is even better when asking for an email reading. She got so much info...and almost everything is panning out how she saw. Even the stuff I did not ask about.

I really hope she's as accurate for you too Baypark. We all deserve love right!!

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2016, 11:33:54 PM »
OMG he invited me for dinner!!!!!!!!! She was so right!! I am a nervous wreck right now LOL. Cant wait to see him again after 4 months :-)

I do feel Mystical Moon Shadow is even better when asking for an email reading. She got so much info...and almost everything is panning out how she saw. Even the stuff I did not ask about.

I really hope she's as accurate for you too Baypark. We all deserve love right!!

Where can I get an e-mail reading and congrats!!!!! =)

Offline glamgal

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2016, 01:32:55 PM »
Boston girl did any of the stuff she said to you pan out?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2016, 05:20:30 PM »
She really picked up the situation. Contact did not happen when she said it would. So I can't confirm what she told me.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2016, 12:48:49 PM »
I haven't seen this reader on in about 2 weeks :( She was actually really good. Anyone know what happened to her?

Offline jadedflower

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2016, 05:57:57 PM »
She rarely goes on, I believe?

Logs onto for a day or two then disappears again.

I read with her too, I liked her!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2016, 07:21:11 PM »
I had emailed her a while ago and she just responded today saying she had been out of the country.  she said she would be on tomorrow between 10-3 

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2016, 03:10:11 AM »
ya know, after reading all the reviews about her I was almost tempted to get a reading with her. I was going to do an email once but... I just can't bring myself to spend $100!

gonna stick to my efforts of no more readings lol

Offline jadedflower

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2016, 06:45:34 AM »
how much time do you think would be needed to get a decent read from her? i dont have lots of questions.

I'm not sure about your situation, but I got a good reading from her in 7 minutes!

She gets more details as time passes.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2016, 08:11:21 PM »
ya know, after reading all the reviews about her I was almost tempted to get a reading with her. I was going to do an email once but... I just can't bring myself to spend $100!

gonna stick to my efforts of no more readings lol

Honestly its way cheaper to just do a phone reading if you really wanted to. Cause when she told me 100 dollars for a reading i knew i couldnt do. Even if she says damn near 95% accurate with predictions i rather just have her call me.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2016, 08:28:05 PM »
I got an email reading from her for 50$ and it was like 2 pages long! I did email her saying I could not spend more than that and she said that was fine. So if anyone wants an email reading, I would just tell her upfront what she can give you for XX amount.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2016, 02:32:54 AM »
I got an email reading from her for 50$ and it was like 2 pages long! I did email her saying I could not spend more than that and she said that was fine. So if anyone wants an email reading, I would just tell her upfront what she can give you for XX amount.

How good was it?