Author Topic: Mystical Moon Shadow  (Read 42288 times)

Offline cosmogirl76

Mystical Moon Shadow
« on: September 11, 2016, 11:50:20 AM »
Hi everyone, am new to the forum and like most of you here have had tons of bad luck with psychics and a lot of heart break :-( I now seem to have found a pretty good one.

Has anyone ever read with Mystical Moon Shadow (Briget)? I have read with her a couple of times now, and so far she has been extremely on point for me. She is pretty amazing with timing too. She has predited exact dates and events week by week that have occured. But what shocked me most is that she was the only one who saw a break up coming up and told me in that same reading we would reconcile by october. Well the break up happened, and now obviously have to wait for october. But my last call to her after the break up happened she gave me the exact same time line and events. So if this transpires she will definitely be my all time favorite.
She is not on a lot and she also has some negative reviews, because she will ask you some questions some times just to verify if she is picking up well but never leading questions and is not the fastest reader. But I'd rather have em accurate and slow than inaccurate and fast lol.

Anyone any experience with her?

I also read with Phoenyx Amore since the break up and she has been on point with contact to the date as well. She does seem to like to block people however if you read her feedback.

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Mystical Moon Shadow
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 12:39:35 PM »
Pheonix Amore. spoke with her over a year ago. Nothing she said passed. she also never got what really happened.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 12:54:33 PM »
mmmh that sucks Bostongirl :-( Well I've only spoken to her once and she was right about the date of contact and also him going back to silent again after that, so will have to wait and see. Bot her's and Mystical Moon Shadows time frame for next contact are more or less that same. So something should happen within the next 1,5 weeks. So will update when anything happens. Fingers crossed!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 10:58:17 PM »
OMG, I decided to read with Mystical Moon shadow. I waited weeks. Finally spoke with her yesterday. I asked about my poi and she asked when was the last contact. From there she told me how he felt and said I would have contact between this Saturday and the following Sunday. Kept saying he wanted to fix things. Said relationship talk coming October 23rd. I will post with update.
thanks Cosmo girl for recommendation.
xxx

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 04:49:17 PM »
Update: Mystical Moon Shadow last predicted contact in the 3rd week from when I spoke with her on August 27th. Did not happen, so thought she was wrong. Then when going through my Keen emails I saw an email I missed from her that she sent after the reading. said she meant to say in 30 days in stead of 3 weeks and to keep an eye out for that. Exactly 30 days after the reading: BAM my POI txt me!! WOW. She's done this before. Just be aware: she sometimes misinterprets the time lines she gets. That kind of stinks, however, be sure that it will happen. Has not been wrong yet with me.
By the way: also Kisha said contact still before the end of september, even though she did not get exact timing at that point.

@ Bostongirl: did your timing prediction pan out? Hope so!!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 04:58:10 PM »
I've read with her and her timeframe was 5 weeks out but I kinda shut the door on the guy so I emailed her and told her but she never responded.  It looks like her rate went to 9.99  yikes. 

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2016, 01:17:59 AM »
So far I've had no contact.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2016, 08:14:34 AM »
Really sorry to hear Bostongirl! I really hope you'll hear soon

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2016, 02:37:41 PM »
She told me he would reach out this week but showed Saturday.  We will see but I'm not planning on it because I told him off last week.  She also told me 5 1/2 weeks for him to get his head out of his butt.  That would be the end of of October.  She also said another man is coming in within 7 weeks. 

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2016, 06:15:07 PM »
No point in putting any stock in the timeframes an reader gives you. If it's right, it's most likely a coincidence.

That is a true statement right there!  Are you psychic?  lol

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2016, 02:16:24 AM »
Update. He did not reach out this past Saturday as she said, however, I did slam him for something a week ago so I put a wrench in that one.  Going over my notes, she did say we would have a conversation on the 9th that will fix things. Well we DID have a conversation yesterday and it.opened up communication a little. There's not so much heavy crap between us. It feels different. She told me 4-5 1/2 weeks for us to be together so that would make it the last week in October.  We shall see.  But she was right about the 9th. :)

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2016, 07:26:04 AM »
WOW that's great Baypark!! I'm so glad she was right for you :-) She has been pretty darn accurate for me too. And no, not ALL of her predictions, have panned out exactly how and when she said, but like you, something would happen in between (we'd have an argument or something like that) and things would shift a bit. But I do feel she is very gifted and is definitely in my top 3 of advisors I trust. Will keep my fingers crossed for end of October for you. Keep us posted!!

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2016, 02:54:40 PM »
I may try this reader.. when is she online usually? Mornings or evenings. I took a couple week break from Keen but may try a short 5 min read next week or so.

DJ
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 03:27:46 PM by Dnj1984 »

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2016, 09:53:42 AM »
I really have no clue about her schedule. She can be online for days in a row and then dissapears for a week orso. There are 6 people in her line right now, so I figure she would have to come online any day now.
I would reccommend giving her more then 5 minutes to tune in. She's not the fastest reader, however she's pretty accurate.
Reeived an email reading from her couple of weeks ago about work. Said I would work again around the 20th of October. Just heard today I will be starting my new job on the 18th!!

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2016, 11:19:17 PM »
I spoke with her yesterday..I enjoyed the call. She was fast and petty confident in her reading. She confirmed a few things I know to be true and made some realistic predictions for my relationship to improve.. Also a few random predictions coming up for work and friends.. I'll update if she's correct :)