Author Topic: Psychic Kim04  (Read 16015 times)

Offline divine wishes

Psychic Kim04
« on: May 19, 2014, 12:21:45 AM »
Has anyone read with Psychic Kim04 ( http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/psychic-kim04/11474205 ) ?

« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 03:23:07 AM by divine wishes »

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Re: Psychic Kim04
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 12:49:30 AM »

I tired her for only 5 minutes, details were accurate...We will see about predictions.

Has anyone read with Psychic Kim04 (http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/psychic-kim04/11474205)?

She has pretty interesting feedback. I tried her and her details were pretty spot on. Predictions are pending, and I will update if/when they happen.

Offline chrys

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 05:03:19 PM »

I tired her for only 5 minutes, details were accurate...We will see about predictions.

Has anyone read with Psychic Kim04 (http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/psychic-kim04/11474205)?

She has pretty interesting feedback. I tried her and her details were pretty spot on. Predictions are pending, and I will update if/when they happen.

I just have to ask do you think that readers lose credibility when they post that they do spells and such.  To me it just brings on a HUGE HUGE SCAM vibe.  Has anyone done spells and had them work. Probably not..

Offline psychicgirlie

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 06:57:28 PM »
I was weary of the spell stuff too. I actually tried her out and she was accurate with details. Knew a few things that I was thinking about as well as which state I lived in without me even mentioning. Will wait to see if the outcome comes to pass

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 03:30:07 PM »
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 03:23:38 AM by divine wishes »

Offline psychicgirlie

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 05:13:21 PM »
Divinewishes- I was impressed as well. I asked about someone in particular and she just started giving me info. She said I see "the state" I'm picking it up quite strongly, it happens to be where we live. She also picked up how I was feeling about a certain topic and I didn't say a word, funny because a couple of days prior I was speaking to my mom about this same topic. She blew me away with that. I'd say she has a gift. Not sure about outcome quite yet but she told me to hang in there.

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 09:21:17 PM »
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 03:24:09 AM by divine wishes »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2014, 11:31:49 PM »
Ok Ladies,

Has this Kim woman  given any negative predictions? I get very skeptical when psychics are all positive!!! anyway sorry for lack of communication on this site, I have been very busy with work as I tend to pull all my energy into work, At least that part of my life is good. Now talking about Love, Yona told me my guy would pull back one more time and would not get very serious until right about the time I am about to move, She see me moving this year but I just renewed my lease. I don't recall her saying I would meet someone new but I met this most beautiful man that I am dating;when I say beauty, I mean inside out but it is so sad that the heart wants what it wants, If I had not fallen inlove with my man, there is no thought I would marry this man. Anyway Kisha was one person who predicted this new man for me him  in August of 2013, she said you would meet this guy who is soo different from any man that you have dated and things would not get to where you want until in 8 months time, then see saw my guy too who wants a fresh start but hesitant. She told me she saw engagement in 18monts from the time we read and when I asked her which of the two guys she told me she did not know.Ok I was very confused by that because I just am. I have scheduled a reading with Yona for this Sunday so lets see what see sees this time as I have changes.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2014, 11:36:58 PM »

Did Kim give you a positive prediction?

Ok Ladies,

Has this Kim woman  given any negative predictions? I get very skeptical when psychics are all positive!!! anyway sorry for lack of communication on this site, I have been very busy with work as I tend to pull all my energy into work, At least that part of my life is good. Now talking about Love, Yona told me my guy would pull back one more time and would not get very serious until right about the time I am about to move, She see me moving this year but I just renewed my lease. I don't recall her saying I would meet someone new but I met this most beautiful man that I am dating;when I say beauty, I mean inside out but it is so sad that the heart wants what it wants, If I had not fallen inlove with my man, there is no thought I would marry this man. Anyway Kisha was one person who predicted this new man for me him  in August of 2013, she said you would meet this guy who is soo different from any man that you have dated and things would not get to where you want until in 8 months time, then see saw my guy too who wants a fresh start but hesitant. She told me she saw engagement in 18monts from the time we read and when I asked her which of the two guys she told me she did not know.Ok I was very confused by that because I just am. I have scheduled a reading with Yona for this Sunday so lets see what see sees this time as I have changes.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2014, 11:39:16 PM »
yes, too positive

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2014, 03:34:45 AM »
Your post was mostly about Yona; can you give feedback about Kim?

Ok Ladies,

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2014, 11:08:34 AM »
Although I've been doing really well and only reading with one psychic lately, I decided to give this Kim person a try. Yes, the details she provided me with were astounding. She brought up something in my life I don't discuss with readers, and she knew SEVERAL key details I about myself and other people that I can confirm and know to be true.

Two problems. Yes, her reading was really positive about a situation that currently doesn't lend itself to such a positive outcome. It troubles me when readers are so positive about outcomes. She also tried to get me to do a cleanse. While it bothered me that she offered this service, I will say that she was absolutely correct about two random separate issues she brought up when recommending the cleanse. They were things she couldn't have known unless she was truly connecting to my life. I'd be happy to share over PM if anyone is curious or wants details regarding the random stuff she brought up on her own. They aren't details that can be easily guessed.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2014, 11:22:28 AM »
:0
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:14:59 AM by Nottakingthebait »

Offline melancholia

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2014, 02:54:10 PM »
It kind of sounds like she'd be useful for gaining clarity in a situation, but to disregard her predictions if she makes any.  Would those of you who have read with her agree with that?

I'm on the fence about trying anyone new.  I've really just been sticking with Kisha, but I think if I keep calling her she might slap me through the phone to knock some sense into me.

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2014, 03:04:52 PM »
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 03:24:55 AM by divine wishes »

anything