Author Topic: Psychic Kim04  (Read 15931 times)

Offline Zee

Re: Psychic Kim04
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2014, 08:00:45 PM »
Although her tagline does state she works with love and happiness; I would have to agree about the positivity aspect (which isn't always a bad thing, if the reader is accurate). I felt overall from what she gave me, her price could have been lower.

I didn't have to tell her anything (which is always a plus) and she spoke on two topics that I have been concerned with. She wasn't as detailed as I would have liked.

I wasn't offered any cleanse, but she mentioned I would be moving (but I just signed an 18 month lease in Dec) and to say I'm moving soon isn't what I'd call a prediction per se, because (soon) is vague as hell. She might be right about this because there are lot of issues about this apartment and the owner seems clueless about her responsibilities.

On the two topics we discussed she mainly kept repeating over and over, to just relax, just relax, just relax and stay the course.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2014, 08:25:53 PM »
Well, I guess she's worth checking out then.  I'll have to see when she's on (after I get paid...I'm budgeting very carefully these days).

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2014, 09:09:43 PM »

:)

« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:13:57 AM by Nottakingthebait »

Offline Zee

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2014, 09:58:54 PM »
I spent $20 and everything that she saw was too many years in advance to even confirm. I would call her back though, but streamline her more towards next week and or next month.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2014, 11:25:31 PM »
unfortunately she did not work out for me. she mentioned several details in my reading that made no sense to me - threw out a past event and a location. both were not directly related to anything that i could pinpoint. she also told me i should call her every day and that she was looking forward to my positive feedback as well. both of these things left a bad taste in my mouth. probably one of the worst readings i've had since Airmonic.  :P

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2014, 12:20:03 AM »
truth, I'm sorry -- that reading sounds terrible. I would have gotten so angry if she told me
to call her everyday. that's terribly unethical. it sounds nothing like the person I read with...

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2014, 12:56:19 AM »
well she concluded in my reading that i needed a cleansing but said - you can call me every day and my positive energy will cleanse you. just keep calling me and we can work through it. or something. i thought it was a little odd. i know she was trying to be helpful, but suggesting someone call you every day is provoking psychic addiction.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2014, 01:21:16 AM »
Truth, that is horrible I would have demanded a full refund! She didn't do that to me, and if anyone needed a cleansing it is me LOL!  I would call customer service and ask for every penny back! 

The person I spoke to sounded younger like 30's maybe, her catch phrases are hang in there, and do you understand, which annoyed the hell out of me lol, of course I understand  if I didn't I would ask for an explanation or meaning. She told me to call if I had a question in a week or two because something she told me involved a rather complicated result, which I know to be true.

The person I talked to had detailed information that was just to specific and wouldn't apply to 99% of callers.

I have to wonder if you got the same person or perhaps there is two or more people sharing the line.

well she concluded in my reading that i needed a cleansing but said - you can call me every day and my positive energy will cleanse you. just keep calling me and we can work through it. or something. i thought it was a little odd. i know she was trying to be helpful, but suggesting someone call you every day is provoking psychic addiction.

Offline chrys

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2014, 01:56:24 PM »

The person I spoke to sounded younger like 30's maybe, her catch phrases are hang in there, and do you understand, which annoyed the hell out of me lol, of course I understand  if I didn't I would ask for an explanation or meaning. S

I thought the "do you understand what I am saying to you" was also annoying.  Pretty much during my reading I had the thoughts of the Gypsy topic we had been discussing on here.  The scary thought is that if there is more than one person sharing the line then we are totally being scammed.

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2014, 02:20:58 PM »
the sad part is, some of us got amazing readings with someone in that line...I'm now struggling with how I can get ahold of her again.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2014, 02:27:18 PM »
Chrys, it is possible that there are two different people using her line but that is why it is important to not give any information.

If a reader ask when was the last communication, hang up lol.  There shouldn't be any background information shared just what do you see coming for me and x if anything.  They should be giving you details other than he is distant.  If he is involved they should see it, if he hasn't communicated they should see it, they shouldn't ask you.  The reader shouldn't get any information from the caller, especially at the end of the call because they can make notes and if you call again POOF they know the whole situation....we don't remember who we told what to lol.

I will say Kim didn't ask me anything, she knew stuff that left me speechless.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2014, 03:17:49 PM »
The first prediction, did she get this on her own or was it a yes no type of prediction?

Ok, I read with her too. She did that gypsy like voice with catch phrases. She asked me if she could pick up what's around me, good or bad and be direct, and I said sure. And immediately she started to describe or rather start answering my questions that I was going to ask. This impressed me a lot!!!
One prediction has come true... (And I've called others on the matter and all agreed) The other prediction hasnt happened yet and we'll see (but this one is fifty fifty split on that issue). However, looking back when I pressed for more info i got a repeat of what she already said, then "don't worry, relax"...a little general ...and yes, this second prediction was overly in my favor.
Maybe... Good things are coming for all us? Lol.
But I am definitely impressed with her ability to start answering questions.

Do you guys feel she picked up current events and emotions accurately? (With what I asked I can't tell)

Offline marybell

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2014, 06:17:01 PM »
the sad part is, some of us got amazing readings with someone in that line...I'm now struggling with how I can get ahold of her again.

Is this for certain?  Are there 2 people acting as Kim04??   

Offline melancholia

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2014, 06:30:20 PM »

Is this for certain?  Are there 2 people acting as Kim04??

I don't think this is confirmed - just that someone got a really poor reading on that line that didn't match other people's experiences.  We really won't know for sure until someone calls back and does/doesn't get a different person from the last time.

Offline Zee

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2014, 06:54:11 PM »
She did that gypsy like voice with catch phrases.
Agreed, but I definitely wouldn't say she was in her thirties.  She kind of staggered when she talked as if with uncertainty before she made her next comment, (not stuttering of speech), and she did tell me to hang in there, as well. She also asked at the beginning if it was okay to give me the good and the bad and I told her to give it to me straight. No BS, just honesty.

When I asked for specifics about what she said, it was more repeats of what she said originally.  She pretty much gives you what she sees/feels, without your questions. If she sees details, she will give them, if not she won't.  If you ask for more details in the things she saw, I don't think it will happen (at least it didn't for me).

Most certainly another catch phrase: "don't worry, relax". She used up most of minutes saying this.

Those that had good readers, would you say you just let her go (take the lead) or did you ask your question first.  Truth, in which direction did your call start: you asked your questions or did you just let her run? I'm just curious.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 06:58:18 PM by Zee »