Author Topic: Psychic Kim04  (Read 16016 times)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: Psychic Kim04
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2014, 07:37:14 PM »
yeah, i obviously had a lot different experience. i will admit, when i called i was having an extremely bad day. i may have thrown off the energy of the reading (i can't believe i'm saying this right now, but it may be true. i hate making excuses for psychics).

anyways, i may end up calling her AGAIN, under a better emotional state and see how i feel.

when i started my reading she immediately asked if she had read for me before, and i told her no. i asked a pretty general question in regards to social life, etc. she answered in a very general way just saying things like - i see it being really good over the next month. nothing specific. she asked what my connection was to a certain US state, and i dont have one. i asked about a couple of people and she didn't give me any validations but told me one of them would contact me, and the other i had a very strong connection with and we'd eventually hang out.

i don't know. maybe i regret throwing this thread off with my experience. again, i may have been the problem in this reading since i wasn't very open. i'll let you guys know if i read with her again.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2014, 08:49:02 PM »
Let's not forget a couple of things.

1. We all know all too well that we don't all connect with the same readers.

2. We've all had impressive readings before, and SADLY the predictions did not manifest.  Three years ago, I was blown away by Cookie, Lisa Dianne, and WhiteLightAngel.  They knew specific details.  Crazy stuff no one could just "know" without being gifted.  That said, they were all 100% wrong predictively.  Not that long ago, I had a similar experience with MsDream, who turned out to be very wrong. 

I don't want to discourage anyone from trying this reader, nor do I want to make the assumption that her predictions won't manifest, but just be realistic and objective when it comes to reading with this person, as you would want to be with any reader. 

In all honesty, I would much rather read with someone who has already made a correct prediction (for me, that would be Yona and QueenofCups18) than with someone who can tell me something that already happened.  This reader might be best for someone who wants insight into what is currently happening (i.e. you are not in constant communication with someone, you are unaware of what's happening in the background, etc.).  I will report back if her predictions manifest, but I am concerned at how incredibly positive she was... especially considering the fact that my particular situation doesn't really lend itself to turning out as positively as she depicted. 

Offline marybell

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2014, 09:30:18 PM »
the sad part is, some of us got amazing readings with someone in that line...I'm now struggling with how I can get ahold of her again.

Is this for certain?  Are there 2 people acting as Kim04??

I don't think this is confirmed - just that someone got a really poor reading on that line that didn't match other people's experiences.  We really won't know for sure until someone calls back and does/doesn't get a different person from the last time.
Okay thanks

Offline sagitira

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2014, 09:58:44 PM »
synergy i totally agree with you...i'd say be careful especially if it is a good news reader. there is nothing worse then relying and believing positive predictions to manifest and the opposite happens. it can be very painful and so far from feedback i read most times the opposite happens to what was predicted. just keep that in mind as well.

i was tempted to get a reading but i guess i will wait for now.

Offline Zee

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2014, 06:14:15 PM »
yeah, i obviously had a lot different experience. i will admit, when i called i was having an extremely bad day. i may have thrown off the energy of the reading (i can't believe i'm saying this right now, but it may be true. i hate making excuses for psychics).

anyways, i may end up calling her AGAIN, under a better emotional state and see how i feel.

when i started my reading she immediately asked if she had read for me before, and i told her no. i asked a pretty general question in regards to social life, etc. she answered in a very general way just saying things like - i see it being really good over the next month. nothing specific. she asked what my connection was to a certain US state, and i dont have one. i asked about a couple of people and she didn't give me any validations but told me one of them would contact me, and the other i had a very strong connection with and we'd eventually hang out.

i don't know. maybe i regret throwing this thread off with my experience. again, i may have been the problem in this reading since i wasn't very open. i'll let you guys know if i read with her again.

I can't believe what you're saying right now either. Keep in mind with readings that readers are giving you probabilities.
Why is it the caller's fault? I've had accurate readers during one call and then they suck during the next call.  I stopped blaming myself a long time ago and where is it written that our moods have to be a certain way before we get a reading? There have been many times I've called when I'm down and needed to know that things will look up in the future. I know one can't be down long, but it helps to hear it out loud.  My emotional state should not dictate what the reader picks up. If it's difficult for them to pick up anything, then they should say so.

I don't call readers when I'm happy, just when I don't know which way to turn or if things seem really confusing.  I too prefer it if readers say things that are coming up that I am not aware of, but when readers tell you things that have already happened, aren't they doing this to confirm to you they are gifted or are picking up on your situation?

I'm hardly ever open to readers either, especially if they ask lots of questions. If they ask questions then I answer with a question, because I'm the caller, I'm paying for the call. Either they know the answer (say they don't if not) or give me a refund.  IMO, if the call wasn't good then it was not the caller's fault, but again that's how I feel about it.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2014, 07:06:42 PM »
FWIW, I got a reading with her and wasn't that impressed. It's probably down to how well she connects, but I felt like she was being general and that she didn't get specific until she was given specifics...and yes, she was constantly super-positive about where things were going.  Which, if they're going in a good direction, great - but it didn't feel very realistic.

I didn't call about a relationship when I got the reading.  I called about a business venture I've been considering.  That's why I can say with confidence the reading didn't feel realistic - it's barely a thought on paper and I have consulted exactly zero other people about this project but the way it was read made it seem like this was a done-deal success.  :|

Offline newgirl

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2014, 07:32:33 PM »
Well I tried Kim as well due to all reviews and sadly am not impressed at all. She started by saying I see stress and I feel you care a lot about this guy but you feel he doesn't do the same, is that true? This is quite general. Next she said I see a big difference either in culture or in age. I said its neither. Then she said sweetheart you are going to marry him, he loves you  :-\, I just see some kind of family tension around him, is that the case. Unfortunately, that's not true as well. Will anyone be impressed with such call??  ::)

Offline psychicgirlie

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2014, 08:03:05 PM »
This is what worries me. All of these positive readings with her. She was really good with reading my situation but I know that everyone's situation isn't all rainbows and candy. I feel she has a gift but the positive readings for everyone is making me skeptical. I mean I would love if everyone has a wonderful outcome, just doesn't seem realistic.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2014, 09:07:35 PM »

This is crazy, she didn't ask me one question or try to sell me anything. 

Well I tried Kim as well due to all reviews and sadly am not impressed at all. She started by saying I see stress and I feel you care a lot about this guy but you feel he doesn't do the same, is that true? This is quite general. Next she said I see a big difference either in culture or in age. I said its neither. Then she said sweetheart you are going to marry him, he loves you  :-\, I just see some kind of family tension around him, is that the case. Unfortunately, that's not true as well. Will anyone be impressed with such call??  ::)

Offline Zee

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2014, 02:06:25 AM »
My short reading with her was the same as well, no sells pitch or questions. She went right to it.

Offline oben

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2014, 05:21:46 PM »
The other night that twins were sleeping perhaps for the first time since they were born, and i was reading these posts, decided to call her, my first reading after god knows how long, and sorry to say this but to me it was a joke, she thought i was single, and directly played the feeling lonely card, and soon someone will come and ... I started to laugh and she did not like it of course then she changed to my career and there it was another disaster, per her i will start to take classes here and there to improve my career by advancing my education...how much more advances i can make in my education after this point i dont know, but taking classes here and there would for sure not be an option.
Anyway, miss all of you specially our chats, hope all is well with everyone. Lot s of love
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 10:46:14 PM by oben »

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2014, 08:12:28 PM »
OBEN!!! So nice to hear from you! I miss our chats as well. Also, thanks for taking one for the team, lol. Sounds like this reader was way off for you.

I haven't had a reading in ages. I posted this in the Yona thread but not sure if you saw it, I met someone and so far things are going well. We just spent 4 days together on a short getaway last week! Funny thing is he's not anyone I expected to "fall" for, haha. He's a bit older, tall, dark, handsome but not pretty. I usually date younger, petite, and pretty but we see how well that has worked for me in the past!! Anyway, I'm pretty smitten and tbh I think Yona is the only one who saw him. After this last bit of time we spent together there were some things she described that finally made sense. I will elaborate on her thread, tho. And, finally, I'm moving to LA!!! My new boyfriend is also moving to LA so we will be in the same city soon. I have so many big changes happening and I couldn't be happier!

To update: my ex and I split nearly 3 years ago. He's been with horsey about 2.5 years. They just moved into their own apartment after already living together a year with roommates. I think it's safe to say all readings about him returning to me were false. I'm not mad about it but I'm certainly ready to be done and move forward and away (literally) from the whole thing. Despite feedback from mutual friends that do not like the gf, etc, he seems to be content. Oh well. :P

Offline oben

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2014, 06:57:20 AM »
Diva :) so glad to hear things are going well for you, good luck on your move, i moved from west to east and worked perfect for me, so i guess moving is a good thing ;))))

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2014, 12:31:42 PM »
Oben, congrats on the twins! When did you have them??? You are going to be one busy lady!! Lol

Diva :) so glad to hear things are going well for you, good luck on your move, i moved from west to east and worked perfect for me, so i guess moving is a good thing ;))))

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2014, 12:28:55 PM »
So, I'm still not ready to fully be on board with this reader, as she was far too positive for my liking (and it just doesn't line up with reality and how things are playing out), but something she mentioned in passing has happened.

I can't call it a prediction, but here's how it went... As she was describing the person I asked about, she told me that she sees me working with that person professionally on something. I said, no, but close because we do work for the same place but we don't work together on anything because our areas of expertise are different. She said that was interesting because she sees us actually working on something together. I told her no and was even a bit irritated she repeated it again instead of just accepting we work at the same place. Well guess what? Yesterday I come to find out that I have to work with this person on something. 

Other than that, I haven't seen any of the improvements she predicted and there's something she told me was already in the works that I know isn't. I don't expect perfection though, so I am impressed at the current stuff she did get and I could confirm. I'll have to see more improvements for me to call her again, but I figured I'd share.