Author Topic: Psychic Kim04  (Read 15996 times)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: Psychic Kim04
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2014, 03:45:40 PM »
okay, i may have to go back and retract my previous bad statement about kim. i remembered yesterday how she asked if i had a romantic connection in NYC. i said no, not at all. she seemed confused and said well there is something about NYC here. well, i met someone just this past weekend i'm really into, who's from NYC. i read with her a few weeks ago, so maybe she saw that and was more accurate than i thought..

Offline melancholia

« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2014, 03:11:46 PM »
Maybe I should give her another shot...technically she wasn't wrong in her predictions with my venture (which I won't even be starting anything on until late fall at the earliest, I just felt like she was being too general and too positive so I wound up disregarding a lot of what she'd said.  Maybe...maybe I should give her one more go.  Those of you that got pretty good predictions - how did you read with her?  Did you ask for a general reading, did you ask specific questions...?

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2014, 04:11:23 PM »
yeah, i take back my statement. i did end up reading with her again and i regret it.

she was SO general, and just kept making positive statements about where things were heading. then she made a prediction that is literally IMPOSSIBLE to happen. i will definitely not ever read with her again.

Offline keepingthefaith

« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2014, 01:57:52 AM »
I read with her and she basically fed off of the little info I gave her.  Don't really believe her predictions, very very positive reading overall (too positive given the facts).  She also sounded kind of like a "gypsy reading", like the local palm readers I tried before I got sucked into online psychics.  She kept using the cheesy phrases, like "you know what I mean", and had that odd slight accent that the palm readers have.  Also, she told me that I should call her every day if I needed to, that this would bring my spirits up and help clear my energy.  I don't think an ethical reader would do that.

Offline Metal5

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2014, 11:29:50 AM »
I still cannot find lady ashley 15. She has not been on since march. Its annoying.

Offline Zee

« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2014, 04:15:18 AM »
Just had another reading with this woman and for the life of me, the only reason why is because she was cheap. I asked her a question and everything, I mean literally everything was relax, relax, relax. She then said you are talking to a very experienced psychic. You are getting me for pennies and I am normally 5 to 6 dollars an hour. I have no idea why she felt this was important to tell me, unless it was to make me feel better and she really knew her stuff. She gave me predictions for July and August, but doesn't all readers give time frames for times out of reach?

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2014, 03:54:35 AM »
Ok, I read with Kim back in April then in May....I fell off the wagon....The first reading was not a blow your socks off reading, but she knew things, and said "even though you don't believe me"   blah blah...
and guess what....Nothing....and then in May about someone else who I had just met and dated a bit, She was like, This is who you are spending your life with..you wil live together, he has depression right now. ..I said what about (the last guy I called about) and she said, he has sexual issues, but we would always be friends.... Really? Back then It was HIM I was to be with...even though I didn't believe her....  The guy I called about the second time had just told me he went back to his wife!!!!!  I was feeling low...and she gave me lies.

I don't feel like I connected with her too much the first time, although she got some things right as in the current.  The second read was just horse sh*t.  However....she is a feel good fairy tale reader in my book...albeit a cheap read.  But that is just *MY* experience...Maybe that's what I needed...

anything