Author Topic: Airmonic  (Read 22543 times)

Offline unbeatable27

Airmonic
« on: December 24, 2013, 03:14:37 AM »
Has anyone read with him? He is pretty cheap and has shining reviews.

Offline bstalling

Re: Airmonic
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 08:20:58 PM »
He definitely has a gift,but he may or may not be helpful to you. I remember him predicting something cryptically about a relationship that did happen some time later. I was like "WTF are you talking about". He is kind of weird in the way he reads too, so that may be a turn off. it seems like he is one to get a long read with only if you record it. I mean, I wouldn't call him about when someone would call or what to expect out of a situation next week.

Offline skyline

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 02:41:41 AM »
This is when this site is useful.

I called him and he does have a gift. A no nonsense reader.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 03:12:15 AM »
I will have to agree with you cos he picked up things on his own without me saying anything to him.My question was not specific to the point where he would have known the details that he picked up.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 08:56:11 PM »
any more feedback on this reader?
did his predictions manifest for you guys?

Offline Zee

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 09:01:30 PM »
OMG his profile is so funny, with the lighting bolts and all. I do understand the need to stand out. I really do.

Those who've read with him, did you start with a question or did he know why you called?

Offline melancholia

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 09:27:38 PM »
Geez, the low reviews of his are a bit frightening, aren't they?  I wonder how many of them are like that because he told them something they didn't want to hear?

Offline Zee

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 10:14:19 PM »
Yikes is about right on his feedback. He has too listings and I only reviewed one. I mean like as in Wow oh Wow.

I also get the impression he thinks he's a lady's man and hits on his clients, although some of his clients think he is female.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 10:17:03 PM by Zee »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2014, 11:00:25 PM »
He was pretty spot on for me (Airmonic)

OMG his profile is so funny, with the lighting bolts and all. I do understand the need to stand out. I really do.

Those who've read with him, did you start with a question or did he know why you called?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2014, 12:39:02 AM »
He was pretty spot on for me (Airmonic)

Did he use the words "spiritual connection"?  "Third party interference"?  Regarding work "new skills" and "growth"?  I read with him twice about two different situations and he used the same terms... so I am curious...

Offline skyline

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2014, 12:47:57 AM »
If you read his feedback, he uses a lot of the same terms - "spiritual union", "harassment", "they were in your way, now you're in their way".

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2014, 01:02:03 AM »
yes i got they were in your way and now you are in their way. also blessings all around you lol

If you read his feedback, he uses a lot of the same terms - "spiritual union", "harassment", "they were in your way, now you're in their way".

Offline melancholia

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2014, 01:34:10 AM »
yes i got they were in your way and now you are in their way. also blessings all around you lol

Oh man, what does that even mean?

Offline psychicgirlie

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2014, 02:46:43 AM »
He is freakin AMAZING!! Read with him and he was spot on. I didn't even say anything but how do you see my year going? He mentioned everything that has been going on within the week. I haven't even called anyone else since all of this happened. He even mentioned someone that I hold dear to my heart that I let go of yet he described them to me physically. I was and am still speechless. He didn't mention any of the catch phrases above lol. Definitely worth a call and a great rate! Wow!!

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2014, 02:53:00 AM »
did his predictions come true for you psychicgirlie? aside from the validations?

anything