Author Topic: Airmonic  (Read 22546 times)

Offline unbeatable27

Re: Airmonic
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2014, 05:25:11 AM »
I used to read with him a lot (have read atleast 6-7 times, as he is cheap), and he used to tell me exact same, verbatim, lines tha Bark Angel has mentioned earlier. NONE of his predictions panned out, NONE.
I decided to test him. I told one of my friend (female), who is also a friend of my ex-gf, to talk to him. She asked him that she will like to know who is her friend (my ex) gonna end up with, if she is going to end up with me. His answer was to not worry, that I am very immature, and I am a playboy, but I have "deep feelings" for her (my friend). My friend was like, I dont want him, we are just friends, and that she already has a bf. Lol.
So telling me one thing and then completely different thing to my friend, when the question is same, only different person asking, is fair enough proof to say that he is fake.

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2014, 11:38:49 PM »
I've read with Airmonic before.  I think he spent more time flirting with me than anything else, lol.

Out of curiosity, did he warn anyone else here on the dangers of iodine and the military?  Some of the stuff seemed to come way out of left field.

I can't really say anything in my reading was 'blow me away material' or 'things he couldn't have known'.  Nothing has come to pass.  If any of it ever were to, I'll definitely update.  But I'll have to admit, I consider it one of the strangest readings I've ever had.

Entertaining though, to say the least.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2014, 12:00:00 AM »
Amaranth,
You've bee around this forum for a while.  Have any readers predictions manifested for you?

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2014, 12:53:14 AM »
Amaranth,
You've bee around this forum for a while.  Have any readers predictions manifested for you?

Yes, they have.  I do believe I have posted somewhere in another thread which readers accurately got predictions right for me- and it's not like, 'oh, they got this one little thing right' - I listed readers who got numerous things right over a period of time. 

My list was:

Cookie: for accurate predictions in outcomes involving all parties involved in the situation with my ex-bbf, for accurately naming the man I am currently dating 2 weeks before I even met him, for getting the locations of things that eventually happened correct- and then just for all the weird, accurate odds and ends- like often she has told me what I have dreamed the night before ( which is embarrassing sometimes, let me tell you ) and as an artist, I'm a 'phone doodler', so she'll often describe exactly what I'm drawing as I'm on the phone with her.

Elizabeth Hart- when I was unemployed, accurately predicted when I would find a job and said it would have something to do with 'contracts'.  The first callback I got from all my hundreds of applications happened when she said it did from some leasing company.  They hired me and I sit around writing leasing contracts all day.  After splitting with an old HS friend I was casually dating in a terrible way, she accurately predicted contact and described our conversation as 'apologetic' but that we were done.  He contacted me in the timeframe she gave, apologized for the way he treated me when we were together, and we went our seperate ways.

Wizardmask and SourcePower- both for accurately describing all social and physical characteristics of the man I am currently dating a month prior to me meeting him ( the same one Cookie accurately named 2 weeks before I met him ).  The described him as a man of science and logic ( he is a Counselor/Therapist that works with children, who renounces the idea of God and religion ) but that he is creative too ( he writes and records music as a hobby ).  They said he would be new to my area- its someplace foreign to him ( well, he just came here from Scandinavia ).  He will be stubborn and we will butt heads a lot ( oh man, we fight over the stupidest stuff all the time ) but that otherwise we work together so naturally and so well we overcome it easily with no hard feelings everytime.  They also described that even though he scoffs at the idea of anything 'not logical', he will adore me enough to be intrigued by my beliefs in The Universe and how it brought us together- ( and I have to say that has definitely been the case ).  On a side note, even though he is a man of 'logic'- he was a little more than flustered when in a recent reading with Cookie, she made a comment about him being 'aroused' at the moment.  Ah ha ha his red-faced response?  'Cookie's creepy!'

Lady Persephone- for accurately predicting and very accurately reading into situations around and the people involved with the situations of my ex-bff.  In fact, she gave me a blow away reading a few weeks ago revolving around these people that came to pass fairly quickly.

Offline chrys

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2014, 03:14:31 PM »
What line does Cookie read for?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2014, 04:03:55 PM »
spiritualist Reader  on keen

What line does Cookie read for?

Offline chrys

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2014, 05:38:02 PM »
I did a search and didn't get anybody named cookie but a guy with horrible ratings.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2014, 05:41:34 PM »
Chrysraihl just google "Spiritualist Reader on Keen"

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2014, 05:45:40 PM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,385.0.html

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2014, 08:07:13 PM »
Read with this guy today... Reading was wrong. Prediction was extremely different from last Sundays and he was rather flirty! So flirty it almost took away from my reading. Whatever the case I'll stick with my trusted advisors.. Kisha, Angellic Visions, Lakhei Tarot.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2014, 08:34:06 PM »
yeah, his 2 predictions that were supposed to happen last week never did.
crazy though, because like i mentioned before - he got a LOT of validations for me on the phone.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2014, 08:37:13 PM »
crazy though, because like i mentioned before - he got a LOT of validations for me on the phone.

He predicted sex for me with TWO different men in a span of 7 days.  I haven't had sex with either guy.  Hahaha. 

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2014, 10:32:29 PM »
Really? That's crazy to me... It's almost like he pulls stuff out of his ass...I mean just ridiculous.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2014, 03:45:15 AM »

He predicted sex for me with TWO different men in a span of 7 days.  I haven't had sex with either guy.  Hahaha.

Maybe he got the timing wrong and you're in for a threesome in seven weeks. >.>

(I swear I'm kidding.)

Offline Zee

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2014, 08:05:00 PM »
Just had a reading with this dude, so I'm not sure if it's confidence or arrogance.

I asked him about two people and I told him that some of the things he was saying appeared to be the opposite of these two people and he said well, "it's right here and I don't tend to make things up."  I laughed when he said this and I heard him shuffling cards. The cards he uses, apparently have what each card represents, because he reads directly from them. I asked at one point what was he reading from and he went dead silent, then said he sometimes uses the cards to help him center.  Tarot is mentioned on his profile, so no need to act scared.

I don't mind tarot at all, but when you are obviously reading directly from the cards instead of using your Clairvoyancy, what does this say? I'm not bashing although I do want to point this out.  I can become a reader if all it takes is reading some text from the back of some cards.

One of my top reasons for calling him is that he is cheap ($1.99 min), because I only had 1 question, but some of the things he said in January have not manifested during the time he said they would.  On the flip side, some of the things he talked about have, but the timing was off by a couple of months.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 08:09:28 PM by Zee »