Author Topic: Airmonic  (Read 22544 times)

Offline psychicgirlie

Re: Airmonic
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2014, 02:57:34 AM »
They are still a week or two out but just what he was picking up blew me away. I'll definitely come back to update!

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2014, 03:29:59 AM »
He asked where I was and then told me he is in NY (not that I was really interested in knowing).  He then said "We've talked before, right?" I said No. The reading was, and this is verbatim "It's showing me a spiritual union, mentally, physically, and spiritually blended together as one.  Messages received from him coming up". What else do you want to know?. It says lies deception and hidden enemies. I have anew offer or proposal coming for the beginning of January - past knowledge that ha a blessing attached to it bringing financial gain. I get a spiritual union, blended together as one.  Lovers, "deep-ass" emotional feelings. Going through trials and tribulations and ending up together as one. She was in the way now you will be in her way - adversary arising in opposition, but we come into a union  a partnership likened to a marriage.  A waiting - let's see. OK, renewed passion, engagement and partnership likened to a marriage, committed. End of February to mid-March. 2 months until he makes a declaration to you".

I asked "are you sure?" and his reply was, and I quote, "I am pretty damned sure, babe!" :-)

Sound familiar?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2014, 03:42:27 AM »
No your reading was quit different.what was your question

He asked where I was and then told me he is in NY (not that I was really interested in knowing).  He then said "We've talked before, right?" I said No. The reading was, and this is verbatim "It's showing me a spiritual union, mentally, physically, and spiritually blended together as one.  Messages received from him coming up". What else do you want to know?. It says lies deception and hidden enemies. I have anew offer or proposal coming for the beginning of January - past knowledge that ha a blessing attached to it bringing financial gain. I get a spiritual union, blended together as one.  Lovers, "deep-ass" emotional feelings. Going through trials and tribulations and ending up together as one. She was in the way now you will be in her way - adversary arising in opposition, but we come into a union  a partnership likened to a marriage.  A waiting - let's see. OK, renewed passion, engagement and partnership likened to a marriage, committed. End of February to mid-March. 2 months until he makes a declaration to you".

I asked "are you sure?" and his reply was, and I quote, "I am pretty damned sure, babe!" :-)

Sound familiar?

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2014, 03:43:22 AM »
"what do you see coming up for me and XYZ?"

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2014, 03:47:38 AM »

Sound familiar?

Yes. Mine was almost exact, although he did say two specific things that are actually directly related to the toe people I asked about, and he asked, "Who is the other  flirtatious man who is always complimenting you and is trying to casually hook up?"  This specifically refers to someone who recently asked me if I would casually sleep with him. Airmonic knew I wasn't interested in that man. But everything else basically fit the script above with the exception of the marriage element.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2014, 03:54:52 AM »
Interesting.  I think he might have real skills, and it is just that he has developed a special sort of delivery - auto-pilot delivery let's say, that involves these specific references to the "oracle cards" he turns over?

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2014, 03:55:55 AM »
yeah. its weird because he gave me really specific validations that were 100% spot on. nothing was incorrect in that regard. he gave me a prediction that seems a little too good to be true, timing-wise. 2, actually. and he gave me similar lines about the spiritual connection with someone. i dont mind that he says that to people if thats the way he "sees" things and reads them. it's like any other catch phrases we all use in our daily lives. but if it's just a script then it sucks. i just have a hard time discounting him with all of the validations he gave me..

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2014, 03:57:01 AM »
He di get a chuckle out of me a couple of times before I hung up and considering he was only $1.99 a minute I have no idea why the reading was less than 6 minutes but it was!

He said " I see deep-ass emotions" and I chuckled.  and then at the end he said "pretty damned sure, babe!"
He was funny. But natural.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2014, 04:03:04 AM »
He asked me if I made good money. When I said yes, he said he'd send me an application. I asked him an application for what? And he said to apply and have you be my sugar momma.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2014, 04:03:07 AM »
yeah, he had me laughing a lot. he's a bit crude, but i don't mind it.

sounds like he's giving some of us similar timeframes. he told me 2 things would happen by next weekend, so we'll see. i'll definitely update back. just seems really quick for at least 1 of those things to manifest..

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2014, 04:26:48 AM »
He is very flirty! but i am sure he saw that in your cards lol

He asked me if I made good money. When I said yes, he said he'd send me an application. I asked him an application for what? And he said to apply and have you be my sugar momma.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2014, 05:01:29 AM »
Well now I'm really intrigued.  It'll be really interesting to see if he gets anything right.

I've wondered that about some psychics - there are a few that seem to be going from a standard script, but then pull something so specific out of thin air that it can't be coincidence...it kind of begs the question why they use the script at all, unless it's just an easier way for them to deliver?

Either way, this guy sounds like a really interesting character.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2014, 03:12:53 AM »
Well that was a waste of time and thankfully only 3 minutes....i got the same things as you guys and i did not feel he had a gift.

Offline Zee

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2014, 04:25:28 AM »
"I see deep-ass emotions"
At first I thought this was a typo and you meant deep as emotions...then I was like who would actually use deep ass emotions?  It's original. I'll give him that.

There are a few reviews that mention his flirtiness. One even said, they had not realized they were on Match.com instead of Keen.com (not verbatim) but something along those lines. It made me laugh because of all the other (he's so flirty...) reviews.

I'm still going to get a reading, just because I'm curious. Someone should just ask him point blank if he reads from a script. I think too it's probably that he gets the same images for many people and have just learned that a particular image means one thing and says the same thing each and every time.

idk.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 04:28:28 AM by Zee »

Offline skyline

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2014, 04:37:27 AM »
Well that was a waste of time and thankfully only 3 minutes....i got the same things as you guys and i did not feel he had a gift.
Well, he picked up on 2 predictions that my trusted advisors have told me. So I don't think it's a complete scripted reading.

anything