Author Topic: Carmencam  (Read 19822 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Carmencam
« on: October 13, 2013, 04:43:18 AM »
I have not seen anyone post about Carmen, except for Synergy a few years back.  I searched for a thread and did not find one here so I thought I would start one, and ask has anyone read with her?

I found notes from 2009 and I did read with her and hated her then.  I will say now that she was accurate in the outcome of what I was asking.  I hated her because I thought she was wrong, she was one of the ones that told me all the things I didn't want to hear, and the details were pretty close.  There were a few things that were off, but not by much.  She read a financial situation that ended up not going in my favor and I wrote in the margin blah blah blah lol...well she was right about that!  The legal issues she said would not go as I hoped for, and she was right about that.  The issue surrounding my at the time relationship was correct, some things seemed somewhat general and could have applied to some but the outcome was correct and with the delay she said would happen.

I drew a line through the reading and said "NO" lol, also said she was super negative but she was correct.  She told me I would be moving, at that time I had no plans to do so and she told me it would be 2 years before I made the move....it was actually 3 years before I moved BUT the process started the year before I made the move, so she was right on that too.  She came pretty close to my profession but at the time of the reading Im not sure if I gave a hint who knows now, but I don't think I did and she was not 100% correct on what I did for a living, but pretty darn close.

I will post more about other readings but I wanted to post this one because she was accurate for me but I didn't want to believe her at the time. 

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Carmencam
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 01:07:22 PM »
I also read with her last year and she told me i was not going to get a particular job and the circumstances that was surrounding the job, she told me a male would get it but it would not last long!! she said he would stay on the job for a couple of months!!! true to her words, 2months later the job was posted again.As a matter of fact when i walked in, the was a male in another interview room who was going to be interviewed since i  was interviewing with 4 people at different times.

I have not seen anyone post about Carmen, except for Synergy a few years back.  I searched for a thread and did not find one here so I thought I would start one, and ask has anyone read with her?

I found notes from 2009 and I did read with her and hated her then.  I will say now that she was accurate in the outcome of what I was asking.  I hated her because I thought she was wrong, she was one of the ones that told me all the things I didn't want to hear, and the details were pretty close.  There were a few things that were off, but not by much.  She read a financial situation that ended up not going in my favor and I wrote in the margin blah blah blah lol...well she was right about that!  The legal issues she said would not go as I hoped for, and she was right about that.  The issue surrounding my at the time relationship was correct, some things seemed somewhat general and could have applied to some but the outcome was correct and with the delay she said would happen.

I drew a line through the reading and said "NO" lol, also said she was super negative but she was correct.  She told me I would be moving, at that time I had no plans to do so and she told me it would be 2 years before I made the move....it was actually 3 years before I moved BUT the process started the year before I made the move, so she was right on that too.  She came pretty close to my profession but at the time of the reading Im not sure if I gave a hint who knows now, but I don't think I did and she was not 100% correct on what I did for a living, but pretty darn close.

I will post more about other readings but I wanted to post this one because she was accurate for me but I didn't want to believe her at the time.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 03:19:45 PM »
I wish I had kept my notes.  I do know that she was correct on the ultimate outcome of a situation, but I do not recall the particulars of the reading. 

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 03:50:31 PM »
It's always helpful to hear psychics that were accurate with predictions end especially when it comes to the final outcome.  That said though, I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but when the ultimate outcome is that two people do not reunite in a relationship situation, I wonder how much is due to strong psychic abilities and how much is due to playing the very obvious statistics angle.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 04:19:42 PM »
I agree regarding relationships, however Carmen got a specific detail right up front and where others said different she saw it.  The detail was that I was getting a divorce, she knew it...I didn't tell her or even ask about the relationship, she was reading a legal situation and said you are also dealing with a divorce.  The reasons that she gave around the divorce could have been true, but she also knew that the divorce was long overdue which was true.  Carmen gave me some reason that my ex husband may have handled things the way he did but I felt they were somewhat general and could apply to most divorces...but nonetheless she was correct on most of the information she gave me, the outcome for all the situations she read were correct.

It's always helpful to hear psychics that were accurate with predictions end especially when it comes to the final outcome.  That said though, I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but when the ultimate outcome is that two people do not reunite in a relationship situation, I wonder how much is due to strong psychic abilities and how much is due to playing the very obvious statistics angle.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 04:33:27 PM »
Well, in that case, she deserves the good endorsement then.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2013, 04:51:56 PM »
Yes, the reason for this thread is because she was right...I read with all of them and there may be 5 on that whold damn site that have some kind of ability lol.  I feel if they get details correct or somewhat close that is all anyone can ask for, but if the outcome and details are inline then that deserves some kind of recognition.

Do I feel she could have been lucky? Not sure about lucky because she got key stuff right, but the reading was negative and there was no need to call her back for an update lol.  So, I would say she is not afraid to give negative and not looking to keep someone calling back. 

When getting a reading beware of the 2 week thing, most all of my notes had 2 weeks, 2 months lol, and if they say 90 days to 4 months, hang up!  It is easy to get caught in the moment of what feels good.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2013, 04:53:19 PM »
And one last thing..I don't endorse anyone, I think they are pretty much all full of BS but when someone is right they deserve the mention.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2013, 04:54:02 PM »
My friend read with Carmen who told her she would  take her boyfriend who abused her back but it would not last long and she would finally get tired of him and let him go, I did not believe it because she had put up with the same problems for months before the birth of her son!! Fortunately, she was right and she let him in and let him go.It was on the radio show so there reading can be retrieved from the archives and also the was that first time my friend read with a psychic.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 01:39:42 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline skyline

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2013, 05:54:32 PM »
How often does she take calls? Doesn't seem often from the feedback.

It's interesting though how we keep calling readers who tell us what we want to hear, but the readings that don't sit well with us turn out to be correct.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2013, 06:40:44 PM »
Her name is Carmen Brower  and this is her personal site

http://spiritualconnections1.co/

It's interesting though how we keep calling readers who tell us what we want to hear, but the readings that don't sit well with us turn out to be correct.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2013, 06:44:24 PM »
That is an invalid website

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2013, 06:47:53 PM »
she use to have a website,but i don't know what happened to it.I know her phone number is 727-692-2806 and I called her about 3 wks ago after a radio show she had.Her email is carmencam2004@yahoo.com

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2013, 06:52:09 PM »
How did your reading go 3 weeks ago?

she use to have a website,but i don't know what happened to it.I know her phone number is 727-692-2806 and I called her about 3 wks ago after a radio show she had.Her email is carmencam2004@yahoo.com

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2013, 07:00:57 PM »
well, i did not call purposely for a reading but to make a comment on a show she had with Rosemary Fox. I did have a reading later regarding relationship and a job and she picked up on the guy in question and saw longterm for the two of us!! regarding work, i also got a positive reading, she saw an offer but she told me not to be anxious when i walk in the interview room.I will update on how the interview goes.