Author Topic: Carmencam  (Read 19824 times)

Offline Zee

Re: Carmencam
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2014, 06:22:26 PM »
She wasn't necessarily off for me - she got the current situation correct, or I should say the cards did, but I'm familiar with the current situation and if I know all that already, why would I need a repeat?  From her reviews I just thought she would be grand, but it was nothing like the old batman shows (pow, bang, zip).  :P

Offline bstalling

« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2014, 04:38:31 AM »
..she even had the four star feedback I left deleted. SMH. These psychics man..Can't take a little constructive feedback. All I said was that she is real..but needs to focus so she answers in a psychic manner. Not in an advisory capacity. Seriously, she told me to save my tax return for something at one point.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2017, 05:01:34 PM »
With the price hike she is now almost $5 an hour. Which I don't feel she is worth it. She should have kept her rate at the $2.50 - $2.89 mark. I took her out of my favs. I reread my notes and she got one significant thing right that happened in 2014, but at the time I thought no way that is going to happen, and it did happen (timing and the entire event).

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2017, 08:31:57 PM »
With the price hike she is now almost $5 an hour. Which I don't feel she is worth it. She should have kept her rate at the $2.50 - $2.89 mark. I took her out of my favs. I reread my notes and she got one significant thing right that happened in 2014, but at the time I thought no way that is going to happen, and it did happen (timing and the entire event).

I read with her back in 2012/2013 and nothing she ever predicted came to pass.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2017, 08:36:15 PM »
Looking back, nothing she said happened about the situation I called about. She was only right for one thing, and thatwas a random prediction I didnt ask about.

I didn't like how she rambled on when you ask her to elaborate...almost like she was stringing along a story for everything to "fit". No wonder she wasn't accurate.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2017, 10:21:34 PM »
Looking back, nothing she said happened about the situation I called about. She was only right for one thing, and thatwas a random prediction I didnt ask about.
Precisely. Nothing I asked about as well, that was one of the reasons I didn't think it was going to happen.