Author Topic: Carmencam  (Read 19823 times)

Offline Lauralove

Re: Carmencam
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2013, 10:38:21 PM »
A lot of readers do that & I find it frustrating and annoying

Offline Zenia

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2013, 12:56:03 PM »
I had to test this out,and it was a disappointment in every way.She started giving info about the man in question that i know to not be true.Clearly she picked up on another..The rest was just basic tarot.Like"the sun is here,that is positive".I see "the lovers.You will meet someone new".No details.Nothing to prove she was clairvoyant.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2013, 01:14:33 PM »
Unfortunately, I trust the European psychics more than the fake ass American psychic wanna be's ;most Europeans that i have tried have proven to have some gift.

I had to test this out,and it was a disappointment in every way.She started giving info about the man in question that i know to not be true.Clearly she picked up on another..The rest was just basic tarot.Like"the sun is here,that is positive".I see "the lovers.You will meet someone new".No details.Nothing to prove she was clairvoyant.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2013, 01:27:53 PM »
Zania, the information she gave you that you said is about another man...is it someone you know or involved with?  Just curious.  Im sorry you had that experience with her, this is why I don't like endorsing or saying someone worked out for me.  I will say from the experience I had with her she got the outcome right, details were a little off but not by much.

I was talking to another forum member the other day and brought up that it is possible when there is more than one person involved in the reading that the information could be reversed...IDK, but just a thought.  For example, If I called about someone from the past and the information they gave resonates to someone in my present the information given could be correct but the reader read the wrong person??? Any thoughts on this? 

Has anyone called about two men and the reader read it right but confused each man? The information given for man Y applied to man X and vice versa?

Not making excuses for the reader just wondering if this has happened to anyone.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2013, 01:46:06 PM »
KTH, I think when two people are in your energy field,the ypick that up and can't differentiate with names.With that said, i also recommended Carmen because she has been right on regarding the past i am waiting to update you guys regarding  future prediction; this should be coming up by Nov (another career prediction).If she was just tarot reader, she would not be able to describe someone to a T.....

Zania, the information she gave you that you said is about another man...is it someone you know or involved with?  Just curious.  Im sorry you had that experience with her, this is why I don't like endorsing or saying someone worked out for me.  I will say from the experience I had with her she got the outcome right, details were a little off but not by much.

I was talking to another forum member the other day and brought up that it is possible when there is more than one person involved in the reading that the information could be reversed...IDK, but just a thought.  For example, If I called about someone from the past and the information they gave resonates to someone in my present the information given could be correct but the reader read the wrong person??? Any thoughts on this? 

Has anyone called about two men and the reader read it right but confused each man? The information given for man Y applied to man X and vice versa?

Not making excuses for the reader just wondering if this has happened to anyone.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 01:48:30 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Zenia

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2013, 03:01:46 PM »
Unfortunately, I trust the European psychics more than the fake ass American psychic wanna be's ;most Europeans that i have tried have proven to have some gift.

Do you have any European to suggest?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2013, 03:05:27 PM »

Yes,i have contact with 2 men,and she got them confused,i am sure.This is a classic example.It happens very often.Perhaps she can pick up details for other clients,but she had no details in my reading.Just basic card meanings.Like "i see burdens and negativity around the man"(10 of wands).But she couldnt say what kind of negativity.
As we know,each reader connect differently to each client.Thats why some readers work for some and not for others.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2013, 03:10:53 PM »
I agree about readers potentially picking up on someone other than than the person you've asked about. Not to derail this conversation from Carmen, but I had mentioned I had a disappointing reading with Pat58. I still think she's completely wrong about two predictions, but when I asked my first question she asked me if the man I was asking about looks like Jake Gyllenhall and dresses well. I literally laughed out loud and had to regain my composure because the man looks NOTHING like Jake G. In fact he has a very distinct look. Anyways, she said it must be another man coming through and I scoffed at the idea. She wanted to look into who he could be but I told her not to bother bc I didn't care.

Fast forward a few days. There's a man who's super interested in me. Texts, called me last night, wants to take me out, etc. Now, I have NO interest in this guy, but the funny thing I saw him last week and thought to myself about how well dressed he is. I saw him Monday and realized he kind of looks like Jake G. So maybe she picked up on this guy who is suddenly in hot pursuit. Who knows? I don't want to give her too much credit bc I think her reading was fairytaleish and way wrong, but it's possible she picked up on this guy. Interesting to consider.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2013, 03:47:28 PM »
Robert Clarke, Rosemary Fox who is friends with Carmen

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Best Readings
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2013, 03:59:10 PM »
The best readings i have had are the ones i did not believe and completely forgot about them, and they happened. I honestly believe that when we dwell on a reading they do not manifest and when we don't they do!!! I have had that experience over and over. I believe if we file them away and forget, they will happen if only they are real psychics......

Offline skyline

Re: Best Readings
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2013, 04:19:27 PM »
The best readings i have had are the ones i did not believe and completely forgot about them, and they happened. I honestly believe that when we dwell on a reading they do not manifest and when we don't they do!!! I have had that experience over and over. I believe if we file them away and forget, they will happen if only they are real psychics......

That's because it takes 3-6 months for many predictions to happen. By then we've forgotten about them.

Also by then there would have been so many twists and turns, and ups and downs, that even if they happen, they're not really relevant anymore.

The allure of Keen is instant gratification and needing to know now. I find that when I have to schedule an appointment to talk to a reader, I'm not as a likely to do that.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2013, 04:32:55 PM »
LOL, NOW this is what I was trying to say! Love it!  Who knows what information is coming through and if it applies to someone well then ok lol.  I have often wondered if the information received is for the caller to find out later anyway because honestly lets be real there are millions of people with the same name...so how in the hell can they say "oh yes, Im sure it is XYZ I am seeing".

In this case Syn, even though you don't have any interest in the guy it is interesting that she described him, the outcome might not be what you want but it COULD be his intention that she is reading....who knows, I don't believe in predictions anyway lol.  Send Jake my way, I will take him LOL.

I agree about readers potentially picking up on someone other than than the person you've asked about. Not to derail this conversation from Carmen, but I had mentioned I had a disappointing reading with Pat58. I still think she's completely wrong about two predictions, but when I asked my first question she asked me if the man I was asking about looks like Jake Gyllenhall and dresses well. I literally laughed out loud and had to regain my composure because the man looks NOTHING like Jake G. In fact he has a very distinct look. Anyways, she said it must be another man coming through and I scoffed at the idea. She wanted to look into who he could be but I told her not to bother bc I didn't care.

Fast forward a few days. There's a man who's super interested in me. Texts, called me last night, wants to take me out, etc. Now, I have NO interest in this guy, but the funny thing I saw him last week and thought to myself about how well dressed he is. I saw him Monday and realized he kind of looks like Jake G. So maybe she picked up on this guy who is suddenly in hot pursuit. Who knows? I don't want to give her too much credit bc I think her reading was fairytaleish and way wrong, but it's possible she picked up on this guy. Interesting to consider.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2013, 06:23:25 PM »
I know this isn't a Cookie thread but I remember a reading I had with her about a year ago described me doing things which she said would take place with my ex.

They actually all happened with guys I was dating late last year, and my current boyfriend. So yes, I think they can see something happening but the person is wrong. Begs the question of if we can really get readings on OTHER people specifically, or just what will happen to us generally.

Also, Carmencam was wrong for me many times. She said my ex's current gf would start moving out over a year ago. They're still together/living together, so yeah. Wrong. She actually made this prediction about he and I being together multiple times. I probably read with her 4x last year and nothing happened.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 06:26:44 PM by PrettyLittleLiz »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2013, 05:04:04 PM »

I also tested her out....just a brief five minute reading....i was not impressed with her either. She was vague with me too, although very nice. The only thing she gave me that was specific was the prediction of me meeting a man soon, who has been involved on and off with a bitchy female that takes pain pills. I think that is specific lol....so i guess if i meet a man who has an ex with prescription addictions i will let you guys know...

Offline Zee

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2013, 09:31:04 PM »
Every time or anytime a male comes up in my reading, I almost always ask.  Is it someone I know or someone I haven't met yet in the future. Some are good with descriptions, some are not (just depends on the reader).  This helps clear up the confusion about which guy they are picking up on. Sometimes to get a specific answer, you have to ask a specific question.

anything