Author Topic: Carmencam  (Read 19841 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Re: Carmencam
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2013, 09:42:24 PM »
I don't know why she doesn't have a lot of feedback, I never left feedback for any reader so who knows.  I would assume that she is not selling unicorns and rainbows lol.  If you read feedback for readers less than 5% is regarding prediction updates...the feedback is how they love the reader, how accurate the reader was, and how they are waiting for predictions.  It is not that often feedback is left about predictions and if you research it you will find inconsistent feedback regarding predictions that "happened".

I always felt if I left feedback saying the reader said so and so that other readers would read it and just go along with whatever my feedback said, so I never left any for anyone.

I think feedback can be very misleading and as we all know most if false anyway lol.  This forum is the best tool for deciding who to call.  As we all know readers are here, readers read our post and share what we share here.  Trust few here, and know that it is a risk when you call anyone...but those of us that have been here for a while will try to help with our experiences in an attempt to pay it forward.  We all agree that a reader that worked for me might not work for you, but if several have had good luck with a reader on outcome it is a safer gamble than relying on Keen feedback.

How often does she take calls? Doesn't seem often from the feedback.

It's interesting though how we keep calling readers who tell us what we want to hear, but the readings that don't sit well with us turn out to be correct.

Offline skyline

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2013, 09:52:13 PM »
Well, Keen feedback is almost completely unreliable.

I'm sure most people who have failed predictions never leave feedback after the fact.

We have to realize it's also a business and that's why I've never left anyone a 1 star to get a refund.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2013, 10:27:59 PM »
I agree with you KTH, most of us who have read with a lot of readers will not just point out one reader to read with!!! If someone is just pointing out one reader, most likely, they are advertising for us to call.

I don't know why she doesn't have a lot of feedback, I never left feedback for any reader so who knows.  I would assume that she is not selling unicorns and rainbows lol.  If you read feedback for readers less than 5% is regarding prediction updates...the feedback is how they love the reader, how accurate the reader was, and how they are waiting for predictions.  It is not that often feedback is left about predictions and if you research it you will find inconsistent feedback regarding predictions that "happened".

I always felt if I left feedback saying the reader said so and so that other readers would read it and just go along with whatever my feedback said, so I never left any for anyone.

I think feedback can be very misleading and as we all know most if false anyway lol.  This forum is the best tool for deciding who to call.  As we all know readers are here, readers read our post and share what we share here.  Trust few here, and know that it is a risk when you call anyone...but those of us that have been here for a while will try to help with our experiences in an attempt to pay it forward.  We all agree that a reader that worked for me might not work for you, but if several have had good luck with a reader on outcome it is a safer gamble than relying on Keen feedback.

How often does she take calls? Doesn't seem often from the feedback.

It's interesting though how we keep calling readers who tell us what we want to hear, but the readings that don't sit well with us turn out to be correct.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2013, 10:56:41 PM »
I dont see this reader anywhere...could someone please post her Keen link? Thanks.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2013, 11:08:02 PM »
http://www.keen.com/search/?searchtype=0&search=Carmencam

I dont see this reader anywhere...could someone please post her Keen link? Thanks.

Offline oben

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2013, 02:47:56 PM »
I read with her apparantely based on my notes ;) I wrote "tarot reader" so I am not sure if it the same person that KTH is referring too. But I wrote that I asked for a general reading and she immidiately picked up on my precious douche lord ;) she was one of the few ones who did not call him my lover, just said very close and stronge connection (maybe she is smarter than others  ;D ) she also said: he manipulated you for some financial gain! Which is 10000000000000% correct. She said the odds are he will never come back but if he does I must run away. Which again she was correct because he did not come back and after this point he will not . She also said some nonsense at the beginning of the call that later on she put them in a contexts. Which I think is understandable for a tarot reader because they are just trying to interpret the cards they are seeing. So anyway again the same thing, as far as picking up on the past and current situation she was very good. She gave me two predictions which are down the road. So I will not know. Maybe in time they will happen (I would love for them to happen, both are career related). Oh also she saw a "love" relationship for which I had to travel, almost like traveling overseas ( from THE west to THE east coast I think is good enough, I would give it to her).     

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2013, 03:44:34 PM »
Yes this is the same person, she is a tarot reader but she got things right for me too lol.

I read with her apparantely based on my notes ;) I wrote "tarot reader" so I am not sure if it the same person that KTH is referring too. But I wrote that I asked for a general reading and she immidiately picked up on my precious douche lord ;) she was one of the few ones who did not call him my lover, just said very close and stronge connection (maybe she is smarter than others  ;D ) she also said: he manipulated you for some financial gain! Which is 10000000000000% correct. She said the odds are he will never come back but if he does I must run away. Which again she was correct because he did not come back and after this point he will not . She also said some nonsense at the beginning of the call that later on she put them in a contexts. Which I think is understandable for a tarot reader because they are just trying to interpret the cards they are seeing. So anyway again the same thing, as far as picking up on the past and current situation she was very good. She gave me two predictions which are down the road. So I will not know. Maybe in time they will happen (I would love for them to happen, both are career related). Oh also she saw a "love" relationship for which I had to travel, almost like traveling overseas ( from THE west to THE east coast I think is good enough, I would give it to her).   

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2013, 04:49:45 PM »
she uses Tarot but she is clairvoyant as well.

Yes this is the same person, she is a tarot reader but she got things right for me too lol.

Offline marybell

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2013, 06:34:54 PM »
OMG, she sounds amazing!  She sounds like she is truly gifted.   Maybe she does not read on Keen that often because she is busy on her own site.  I wonder if there is a long wait to speak to her.  Also, I would bet that because she is so honest, people don't want to believe what she is saying ( like you described KTH) and are reluctant to leave feedback saying she was accurate.  I haven't gotten a reading in a really long time, but now I am tempted ..hmm...
Has anyone found her website off Keen?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 06:45:23 PM by marybell »

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2013, 09:02:06 PM »
Well, Keen feedback is almost completely unreliable.

I'm sure most people who have failed predictions never leave feedback after the fact.

We have to realize it's also a business and that's why I've never left anyone a 1 star to get a refund.

You can't even leave feedback after a certain amount of time. Out of curiosity I looked up a reader I had used often, and that only goes back about 6 months (on either HP or PA)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2013, 09:15:40 PM »
Marybell did you contact her privately?

OMG, she sounds amazing!  She sounds like she is truly gifted.   Maybe she does not read on Keen that often because she is busy on her own site.  I wonder if there is a long wait to speak to her.  Also, I would bet that because she is so honest, people don't want to believe what she is saying ( like you described KTH) and are reluctant to leave feedback saying she was accurate.  I haven't gotten a reading in a really long time, but now I am tempted ..hmm...

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2013, 12:06:02 AM »
I never left feedback for anyone when I had readings,  but I am inclinded to say she does not have much feedback because she is not a fairy tale reader. 

Most of the authentic readers do not sit on Keen day in and day out anyway, just my opinion.   The ones that are on there 24/7 are full of fantasy lol.

Offline marybell

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2013, 03:30:31 AM »
Marybell did you contact her privately?

No, I haven't, but with all the wonderful feedback she is getting here, I feel strongly tempted to.  I have not been able to find her off Keen, where she probably is less expensive.  Has anyone found her site yet?

Offline tammyp

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2013, 04:11:43 AM »
Ok, I'm going to ask a silly question.  I have never read on keen before and for shoots and giggles I looked her up.  She has 4 different prices, why is that? Curious minds want to know....

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2013, 03:04:36 PM »
Who knows I think most of them have multiple listings and different prices lol.

Ok, I'm going to ask a silly question.  I have never read on keen before and for shoots and giggles I looked her up.  She has 4 different prices, why is that? Curious minds want to know....

anything