Author Topic: Joanna's Gift  (Read 57246 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Joanna's Gift
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2017, 06:01:52 PM »
Ugh, had a terrible read with her just now, as in bad quality. She messed up big-time on the present and recent past and tried to cover it up with advice, which I didn't ask for at all. I never ask for advice. I felt like I spent most of the reading arguing with her about what just happened.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2017, 06:31:09 PM »
I think she is having an off day or something. I read with her in the past and she was accurate for contact but she was way off today. She didn’t get the present at all. I won’t call her back

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2017, 06:33:38 PM »
I think she is having an off day or something. I read with her in the past and she was accurate for contact but she was way off today. She didn’t get the present at all. I won’t call her back

Exactly my experience as well, and I also thought she must be having an off day. I'm going to ask for a refund.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2017, 06:45:04 PM »

Exactly my experience as well, and I also thought she must be having an off day. I'm going to ask for a refund.

I asked her for contact. She said 4-8 weeks. I receieved contact 15 minutes later. I’m not sure what’s going on with her

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2017, 06:53:18 PM »
Me neither, it's weird. I'm waiting for somebody else to get on and I've noticed she had two short conversations after mine. She probably needs to call it a day and try again tomorrow. It took her a long time to answer the phone, maybe she's got something going on at home.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2017, 07:58:07 PM »
Me neither, it's weird. I'm waiting for somebody else to get on and I've noticed she had two short conversations after mine. She probably needs to call it a day and try again tomorrow. It took her a long time to answer the phone, maybe she's got something going on at home.
She got really defensive so I’m not sure what’s going on but she’s not for me

Offline Member5

« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2017, 09:52:47 PM »
I read with her a month ago after all the good reviews on here and I was not impressed, she was very short with me and kinda negative on top of it. She said I would end it with POI but a month later we are still going stronger than ever.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2017, 10:19:37 PM »
Never got the hype with her at all. JMO.

Offline peppie

« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2017, 12:08:33 AM »
Confirming Joanna's predictions from 90 days ago were pretty much right. I called her once 90 days ago and then again two weeks later. The two weeks later call was really bad she was very vague and not good. But the first was good.

Called back today and she bam picked up on a TON of things. It was very good.

She's not a fairy tale reader - my relationship she said NO.

Offline peppie

« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2017, 12:11:47 AM »
btw bump - any more updates?

Offline whskers

« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2017, 12:22:29 AM »
Back in October, my PoI and I had a misunderstanding. Then we resolved but not to a point that it’s 100%. I called her to ask him what’s on his mind. She said that in 1-2 days.. we will have a more challenging situation. After 2 weeks, something happened that made us stop communicating.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 01:15:06 AM by whskers »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2017, 01:04:45 AM »
Nothing she said ever happened for me

Offline peppie

« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2017, 06:12:31 AM »
Back in October, my PoI and I had a misunderstanding. Then we resolved but not to a point that it’s 100%. I called her to ask him what’s on his mind. She said that in 1-2 days.. we will have a more challenging situation. After 2 weeks, something happened that made us stop communicating.

her reading made me really sad about my relationship ... she knew a lot of things about it. said not going anywhere. rikki said the opposite but i tend to believe joanna... rikki is better in the moment and things flip with her since she's not really prophetic. sad.

i'd still love to hear more about experiences with joanna. sounds like some like her and some really don't. not so much neutral.

Offline peppie

« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2017, 01:12:35 AM »
btw bump - any more updates?

one more try... anyone have updates?

actually her not good call when i called the second time was actually true. her prediction happened.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2017, 04:37:26 AM »
I spoke to her May through September and unfortunately nothing she said passed for me. The good or the bad lol

anything