Author Topic: Joanna's Gift  (Read 57233 times)

Offline violet

Re: Joanna's Gift
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2017, 03:10:21 PM »
Did she go by a different name before on Keen?  I'm trying to determine if I've spoken with her already.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2017, 04:36:54 PM »
I like Joanna a lot but only read with her once every few months. Definitely one of the best card readers when it comes to accuracy and things unfolding as she said.
[/quote

How long have you been reading with her? Her predictions have worked for you?

whats her personal website ??

sodapopcharm

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2017, 05:09:06 PM »
Did she go by a different name before on Keen?  I'm trying to determine if I've spoken with her already.
not that I know of.

Offline candy1

« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2017, 05:15:40 PM »
Better question, DOES she have her own personal site or located elsewhere.  Even though she blocked me on Keen - I would potentially like the ability to read with her - based on her reviews here.  I know I need to slow down with readings - so am not looking immediately, but maybe sometime.  I do have another account on keen that I accidently set up a long time ago, but I would rather not use it or enter in info to it if I don't have to.

Offline whskers

« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2017, 11:47:37 PM »
Any update with her? She seems to be very on point on the situation

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2017, 12:32:04 AM »
Any update with her? She seems to be very on point on the situation

What she said back to me in June came to pass when she said it would. When I called for an update, her timeframes were still the same. She has been correct for me. She thinks her timeframes are further out though when she gets a number. They happen sooner. I'm not complaining lol

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2017, 12:52:01 AM »
Joanna never worked for me... I think she told me what I wanted to hear.  But if she works for you great

That sucks. I spoke to her once in June and didn't speak to her again until the things she said came to pass. She did not feed me fairytales, did not just tell me what I wanted to hear. She told me the truth and even though it sucks because this whole process has been going on for awhile, I hate when she sees something negative because it frustrates me. However, I also read with IrishDonna and she got the exact date I would hear from someone and how things would play out. I wait for things to transpire before getting another reading so maybe that helps too.

Offline whskers

« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2017, 12:28:48 AM »
My guy has a friend girl who he always mentions. And he told me the other day that this friend's mom just passed away last May. I called joana today to ask if they are more than friends, she said no they're just friends. Someone hurt the girl badly that she's taking refuge in my guy but only platonic.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2017, 12:43:26 AM »
My guy has a friend girl who he always mentions. And he told me the other day that this friend's mom just passed away last May. I called joana today to ask if they are more than friends, she said no they're just friends. Someone hurt the girl badly that she's taking refuge in my guy but only platonic.

All of my best friends are guys and I lean on them a lot, especially during hard times and breakups. I, however, respect myself and my friends enough to not disrespect anyone they're involved with. It's hard though when you're used to someone being around all the time and then their time is consumed with someone else. It's been a process for me too as my guy has a lot of female friends. I've learned to just accept it because I wouldn't give up my guy friends for him lol so I'd never ask him to give up any female friends. Of course if either of our friends were making it seem more than that, I'd have an issue. But even my guy friends who are married, I talk to them 24/7

Offline whskers

« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2017, 12:46:32 AM »

All of my best friends are guys and I lean on them a lot, especially during hard times and breakups. I, however, respect myself and my friends enough to not disrespect anyone they're involved with. It's hard though when you're used to someone being around all the time and then their time is consumed with someone else. It's been a process for me too as my guy has a lot of female friends. I've learned to just accept it because I wouldn't give up my guy friends for him lol so I'd never ask him to give up any female friends. Of course if either of our friends were making it seem more than that, I'd have an issue. But even my guy friends who are married, I talk to them 24/7

Thanks for the input  ;)

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2017, 12:48:11 AM »

Thanks for the input  ;)

I understand though because I went through the same thing a few months ago with one of my guys good female friends. Joanna said from the beginning she has feelings for him and he not for her. That was validated. He doesn't see a problem with it because he said he made it clear to her he doesn't feel that way. So if it makes you feel any better, she told me that and was correct.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2017, 09:54:53 PM »
Timing hit on contact. She said 10 days, he contacted exactly 10 days later.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2017, 03:59:17 AM »
Timing hit on contact. She said 10 days, he contacted exactly 10 days later.
👍🏼😊 that's wonderful!

Offline patu005

« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2017, 11:01:21 PM »
 I tried her and didnt like her at all... very vague and general answers that did not make sense at all. Took her long time to answer through chat and didnt answer the question but gave me bubble around it. Not going to return to her

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2017, 12:04:00 AM »
I tried her and didn't care for her reading.....she was very unsure of herself the whole time. Predictions never happened either.

anything