Author Topic: Joanna's Gift  (Read 56956 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Joanna's Gift
« on: October 09, 2013, 02:26:33 PM »
Recently someone posted in Lady Persephone's thread feedback that was left by bowbow09, it was unrealistic feedback in my opinion, but whatever.  I searched bowbow09's feedback and this person has NO problem leaving a one star when something does not happen.  I don't agree with her feedback for Lady Persephone saying that LP is not psychic because she could not tell her if she would end up with someone.  With that said she has left multiple five star feedbacks for Joanna's Gift saying prediction happened.

I only saw one post here on the forum about Joanna's Gift and am curious if anyone has read with her and what your experience was with her.

I find it interesting to read feedback and it becomes clear who is leaving fake feedback and who is giving honest feedback.

I feel bowbow09 leaves honest feedback, however I don't agree with leaving a one star feedback that says someone said they could not tell me xyz.

I think I read with Joanna's Gift many years ago, I would have to say she either was not correct for me or I didnt like what she said lol..who knows.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Joanna's Gift
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 04:00:44 PM »
I used to read with Joanna's Gift  A LOT when I first starting getting readings.  I used to ask about a man we'll refer to as "J".  Joanna was wrong so many times I've lost count, but she was always so darn nice, and of course, she fed me the fairytale.  Not only was she wrong about a reconciliation with this man, she also told me he would pass a huge exam he was studying for... you guessed it.  He didn't pass.  He actually failed it twice.  Anyways, she got little stuff right, and this was also during the time when I would give readers WAY too much information and wasn't as objective with my readings.  I kept calling her because her predictions always made me feel good.   :o  I'm glad I know better now. 

Offline skyline

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 05:16:57 PM »
I have called her and she was correct. Though I'm thinking now maybe she was just lucky.

She is very nice though.

It goes back to what Synergy said in the other post - these readings are pointless. No way to tell if they are going to be right in any give circumstance just because they were right with something else. And no way to tell if they were just lucky.

But bowbow does leave some serious feedback  :o. I've seen her cuss in her feedback! She doesn't hold back. It would be interesting to pick her mind since she's spoken to so many readers.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 09:26:22 PM »
LOL Skyline, I was thinking the same about Bowbow.  I went through many pages and she never left Joanna any bad feedback, it is all prediciton happened for over a year.  I wonder if Bowbow is reader and leaving excellent feedback for those that he/she associates with... just a thought.  The reason I wonder if Bowbow is legit is this: If Joann had that perfect track record that bowbow reports in feedback, why would this person call so many other readers? 

I googled BowBow and none of this makes sense to me lol.  If just one reader got a few predicitons correct, much less over a years worth of prediction happened I would NOT call every reader on keen taking my chances lol.  It is interesting how she says "i have been on keen for 8 years and I know who is real".

I guess I wanted to post this to raise awareness to keen feedback.  It is a 50/50 shot when reading with someone anyone, that is why I feel this forum is so valuable.  It is true that a reader that works for Synergy may not work for me, but if the readers works for six out of ten members here the odds are better than relying on feedback that may or may not be real feedback on keen.

Contribute to those post here on the forum, you DO NOT have to give specifics about your reading.  Pay it forward to another member.

I have called her and she was correct. Though I'm thinking now maybe she was just lucky.

She is very nice though.

It goes back to what Synergy said in the other post - these readings are pointless. No way to tell if they are going to be right in any give circumstance just because they were right with something else. And no way to tell if they were just lucky.

But bowbow does leave some serious feedback  :o. I've seen her cuss in her feedback! She doesn't hold back. It would be interesting to pick her mind since she's spoken to so many readers.

Offline skyline

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 11:12:36 PM »
Bowbow has left endless perfect feedback for another reader - TarotbyTeresa.

But whoever she is, she's been around for awhile. She used to go by Bowjun, I believe, and had called and left feedback for many readers.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 11:14:37 PM »
I just don't understand if these two readers are nailing it for her then why in the hell is she calling everyone on keen?  It makes me wonder...

Bowbow has left endless perfect feedback for another reader - TarotbyTeresa.

But whoever she is, she's been around for awhile. She used to go by Bowjun, I believe, and had called and left feedback for many readers.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2013, 03:52:32 PM »
I read with Joanna's Gift this morning, based upon what I read here.  She did, right off the bat, pick up an important matter - it was the first thing she mentioned and something that if she was wrong about would have invalidated everything she could have said from that point onward.  Not something I would expect a reader to take a chance on at the beginning of a reading.  The timing was in line with others I've read with. While her reading did offer a couple of pieces of information that provided validation, based upon the way I asked the ONE and ONLY question I posed to her, a lot of the rest of her reading was generic and could apply to multiple romantic situations.

Offline skyline

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2013, 09:53:14 PM »
Looks like she does have a gift. She turned out to be correct about a job offer I was asking about.

RedVelvet

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2016, 05:13:13 PM »
Bumping this up. I've read with Joanna's gift two times now and she has been on point. Her timing for me has been very very accurate.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2016, 05:54:50 PM »
@red accurate in which subject

RedVelvet

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2016, 09:09:48 PM »
@red accurate in which subject
Love :)

RedVelvet

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2016, 10:28:56 PM »
She's one that I'll bother to call again in the future if I want a reading

Offline Jjj

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2016, 10:55:12 PM »
What exactly did she get right? If you would like to share

RedVelvet

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2016, 11:15:56 PM »
She was right on when I'd see POI again. She also picked up on a misunderstanding I had with POI and she cleared things up for me. I got validation from POI after the fact
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 05:41:55 AM by RedVelvet »

Offline monika

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2016, 12:50:22 AM »
She was right on when I'd see POI again. She also picked up on a misunderstanding I had with POI and she cleared things up for me. I got validation from POI acre the fact
[/quote

I never read with her. What time and how often is she usually on?

anything