Author Topic: Joanna's Gift  (Read 56685 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Joanna's Gift
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2017, 07:47:37 PM »
A lot of readers don't work for you @baypark

Well, actually,  I read through my notes with her and she was always pretty realistic with no fairytales. The last one I had with her was back in January and she said 3 months out there would be a change. So I guess we will see.

Yeah, alot haven't  worked for me because I've read with a shit load of them over  4 year period lol. I also was so attached to the outcome. Im sure that was a problem.  I have a few now that work for me.  Ive also let go and don't obsess about the reading and look at the calendar every day.  There's definitely something to letting go. I think eventually,  everyone has only a few that work for them.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2017, 07:52:08 PM »

Well, actually,  I read through my notes with her and she was always pretty realistic with no fairytales. The last one I had with her was back in January and she said 3 months out there would be a change. So I guess we will see.

Yeah, alot haven't  worked for me because I've read with a shit load of them over  4 year period lol. I also was so attached to the outcome. Im sure that was a problem.  I have a few now that work for me.  Ive also let go and don't obsess about the reading and look at the calendar every day.  There's definitely something to letting go. I think eventually,  everyone has only a few that work for them.

Baypark did you every try Hollypop?  She's good and def won't fairy tale you....also very reasonable, price wise.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2017, 08:09:49 PM »

Baypark did you every try Hollypop?  She's good and def won't fairy tale you....also very reasonable, price wise.

Yeah, I read with her. She told me we would rekindle but it wouldn't be a good outcome for me. He would end up cheating in one way or another.   One thing about this guy, is he is honest as all get out.  He may be a lot of things, but he is definitely not a cheater.  So, I have a hard time with that prediction, but people change, things happen, so you never know.   She also said someone else was coming into my life, as a lot of readers have said, so I'm kinda putting energy into that and letting the dumbass POI go :)  His loss!!!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2017, 08:12:08 PM »

Yeah, I read with her. She told me we would rekindle but it wouldn't be a good outcome for me. He would end up cheating in one way or another.   One thing about this guy, is he is honest as all get out.  He may be a lot of things, but he is definitely not a cheater.  So, I have a hard time with that prediction, but people change, things happen, so you never know.   She also said someone else was coming into my life, as a lot of readers have said, so I'm kinda putting energy into that and letting the dumbass POI go :)  His loss!!!

WOW!  yea she's honest for sure. Def a good idea to try to put him behind you, and what will be will be :)) 

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2017, 09:02:55 PM »
When is she usually on?

stargazer

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2017, 10:41:21 PM »
@stargazer. I read with Joannas again in early march re: a work situation. As much as I hate to say it, she was spot on. It looked like something would be going my way and she said no. Just found out In the last week that what I wanted will not at all go as I had thought.  She's not been 100% for me at all but she's been more accurate than most. On the good and bad stuff!
thanks for the update! Sorry the situation didn't go your way, but glad to hear she was accurate with you. I want to read with her again but haven't seen her on in a while.

stargazer

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2017, 10:44:03 PM »
When is she usually on?
randomly :( sometimes she doesn't log in for days, weeks even.

Offline verb18

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2017, 02:56:44 PM »
She's been extremely spot on for me as well. Not as much with timing but predictions in general.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2017, 12:58:56 AM »
I'm in line waiting but it seems that she doesn't have a set schedule

Offline candy1

« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2017, 09:32:31 PM »
I tried to read with her, she wouldn't answer the call and then blocked me...

Offline candy1

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2017, 10:24:41 PM »
I tried to read with her, she wouldn't answer the call and then blocked me...

That happened to me with Ness21...on more than one account, blocked me before I could ever try talking to her. I don't bash or leave negative feedback either so who knows why. Maybe they know they won't connect or something?

Ness doesn't do Keen new reads at all anymore, she books through her website because she's able to control the time more, she has personal reasons for that. I read with her and she was very lovely. I booked the appt through the website and she emailed me right away and called me an hour later. She had scarily accurate details and started out saying what my poi was telling her and it was verbatim something he's said to me before. I'd recommend for sure.

Oh that's good to know!! Thank you! I was so bummed because I had heard such great things. I was like why doesn't she like me?? :( haha!

Ha, she was like how did you find me? And i was like you blocked me on Keen... lol. She says she hopes everyone doesn't think she's a huge B.

do you have a link to her website?

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2017, 07:24:19 AM »
Omg I am soo scared of joanna cz she very very accurate lol

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2017, 09:24:18 AM »
Can someone link me to her personal site at all? I found a psychic Joanna Gerard but unsure its her lol. Thanks.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2017, 02:26:17 PM »
@transplantnurse do you read with her on her personal site or keen? Do you know her personal website?

sodapopcharm

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2017, 08:55:37 AM »
I like Joanna a lot but only read with her once every few months. Definitely one of the best card readers when it comes to accuracy and things unfolding as she said.