Author Topic: Joanna's Gift  (Read 56942 times)

Offline SweetT

Re: Joanna's Gift
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2019, 01:48:32 AM »
I had a chat with her early this month and I have to say that she was quite detailed. She mentioned of something POI and I talked about in October and that he still thinks about it. I was shocked that she knew that. She also said he would read my message within 10 days but she felt it is going to be less than half of that and sure enough he did a little bit over 2 days later. She mentioned a couple of other things that didn't happen yet, so we shall see. But being the first time talking to her, she detailed about my current situation.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2019, 06:49:27 PM »
Any updates on her reading? Has anyone read with her lately.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2019, 06:58:38 PM »
I did and she was a reader who wanted a specific question - nothing wrong with that just not my preference- she gave me a positive outcome but that it wouldn’t happen for several months out. Still the beginning part of the time frame I would know by end of June. I don’t think I’ve had any readers who are giving me positive outcomes say we wouldn’t at the very least be in touch by end of June. So it lines up with others. Problem is though - like a few readers - she just gave me outcome and nothing I could count on as validation of past or present. It was a very short positive outcome call. Liked her just wish I had more validating info.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2019, 09:39:46 PM »
She did the same to me. She kept saying my boyfriend was returning though and he definitely did.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2019, 01:12:02 AM »
Any updates on predictions from her

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2019, 05:20:25 AM »
bumping this again has anyone read with her recently or any of her predictions come true

Offline Scorpio9227

Re: Joanna's Gift!!
« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2019, 08:13:45 PM »
I read with her back in March, and she gave me a timeline for May and she was spot on. At that time I was really distraught thinking how much father away that was, and she said a few attributes that were really specific to our situation (things she couldnt have otherwise known) then when I said yikes how could I wait around for two more months?! She explained the dynamics of how it wont seem that long, because essentially we’re progressively back together, and then she said that she doesn’t see another break up and that this tie we’ll finally get it right.. who knows in terms of the final outcome.. but I did like her

Offline kdspirited

Re: Joanna's Gift!!
« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2019, 02:54:27 AM »
I read with her back in March, and she gave me a timeline for May and she was spot on. At that time I was really distraught thinking how much father away that was, and she said a few attributes that were really specific to our situation (things she couldnt have otherwise known) then when I said yikes how could I wait around for two more months?! She explained the dynamics of how it wont seem that long, because essentially we’re progressively back together, and then she said that she doesn’t see another break up and that this tie we’ll finally get it right.. who knows in terms of the final outcome.. but I did like her

Scorprio was it a significant timeline prediction? Also were there other aspects of the reading that came true. Thank you so much for sharing.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2019, 02:23:32 AM »
She told me my poi wouldn’t be consistent until another 6-7 months umm 😐

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2019, 04:33:27 PM »
I really had a good experience with her. I think she's the real deal...her rate is expensive, but she's trustworthy

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2019, 10:22:16 PM »

And was that correct?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2019, 12:58:15 AM »
does anyone know what time she is usually on?

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2019, 03:53:35 PM »

And was that correct?

It’s only been 1 week after the reading 😩😩 I have a long way to go chileee . But otoh I got other predictions saying he would come back around in August and become more serious in October . I will definitely update though

Offline maggs30

« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2019, 04:24:14 PM »
I have read with her twice. In March she said my ex would cone back in August. Well I don't want him back now. Last week she said my current is long term and it won't stabilize for several months up to a year and she still said ex is coming back. Don't think he is i haven't spoken to him since December and haven't even seen him in passing since April.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2019, 11:33:12 PM »
Love Joanna. She’s so straight forward. I just realized I asked her something last month about something happening end of this month and she was like ugh I just don’t see it happening I’m sorry! And as sad as I was , she was right lol ...will update on the other ones once they pass :) anyone have any updates on her?

anything