Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 280619 times)

Offline Fidget1028

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1719
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #315 on: January 22, 2019, 04:53:49 AM »
So It seems one of her predictions is coming to pass. She said someone from your past with the name that starts with R is showing up in your future. She explained it as that person would want to reconnect. She gave a time frame of During the month of April or before. That person whose name begins with R texts me tonight to say he is sorry for the way things ended and he would like to get together. She said I would have a little curiosity about the what if but I will be hestiant.  That is exactly how I feel.

She also described the relationshi p between he and I perfectly. We ended things while
The feelings were still intense because we just couldn’t make it work for practical reasons (finding time
For each other).


He is the last person I would expect to resurface as we have not been in contact since the break up.

Funny thing is that in the reading he was not the POI.
So I gue

That's pretty cool!

Offline jhuskindle

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 488
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #316 on: January 22, 2019, 08:35:45 PM »
Well I’m so happy to have spent 100$ last night listening to her tell me that he’s not ready for a relationshi p but things will change if I’m patient and well get closer etc, for him to turn around today and say he doesn’t think it will work In the long run due to things ...

So they’re all wrong.

Yona said that there would be a tower card “ things won’t go exactly to plan but you’ll see each other again. It’s a small tower” Hmm pretty sure we won’t ,

So they’re all wrong. Every single one I’ve spoken to. Even psychic Ari who I had faith in

I’m sorry you say this, it’s completely unrealistic to believe you’ll never speak to or hear from ex again. Didn’t this boards just post a news article that said most exes return? Sorry about your issue but I don’t doibt he will come back and you’re judging a bunch of people on something that hasn’t played out yet even knowing this was coming.

If in 4 mo you haven’t heard from him please update and I’ll eat my words.

Offline icloud9

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 197
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #317 on: January 22, 2019, 08:41:15 PM »
Well I’m so happy to have spent 100$ last night listening to her tell me that he’s not ready for a relationshi p but things will change if I’m patient and well get closer etc, for him to turn around today and say he doesn’t think it will work In the long run due to things ...

So they’re all wrong.

Yona said that there would be a tower card “ things won’t go exactly to plan but you’ll see each other again. It’s a small tower” Hmm pretty sure we won’t ,

So they’re all wrong. Every single one I’ve spoken to. Even psychic Ari who I had faith in

I’m sorry you say this, it’s completely unrealistic to believe you’ll never speak to or hear from ex again. Didn’t this boards just post a news article that said most exes return? Sorry about your issue but I don’t doibt he will come back and you’re judging a bunch of people on something that hasn’t played out yet even knowing this was coming.

If in 4 mo you haven’t heard from him please update and I’ll eat my words.

I agree with @Jhuskindle. Just because someone says something that may sound final it doesn't always mean THAT'S THE END of it all. Life is full of twists and turns....He ll, I even find myself changing my mind on stuff a few times and catch myself in the midst of confusion. I am not sure what other readers you talked to but if SK said he wasnt ready for a relationshi p now it doesn't sound like she was wrong at all, actually? Maybe you need to let things play out and be patient and your POI will be back. I am sorry you are feeling upset, but maybe you need to revise your transcripts in a more calm state. And the way you said about what Yona said - it looks like that small tower could indicate a little minor bump....lik e this one you are going through right now, but things can always change for the better.

Offline Fidget1028

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1719
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #318 on: January 22, 2019, 08:42:13 PM »
Well I’m so happy to have spent 100$ last night listening to her tell me that he’s not ready for a relationshi p but things will change if I’m patient and well get closer etc, for him to turn around today and say he doesn’t think it will work In the long run due to things ...

So they’re all wrong.

Yona said that there would be a tower card “ things won’t go exactly to plan but you’ll see each other again. It’s a small tower” Hmm pretty sure we won’t ,

So they’re all wrong. Every single one I’ve spoken to. Even psychic Ari who I had faith in

She did say he is not ready for a relationshi p. He confirmed it.  I know because of what he said you think he won't be back, but that could change. I would say at the least she's 50% right. See if the other 50% happens. Many do come back, but usually we no longer want them when they do.

Offline Fidget1028

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1719
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #319 on: January 22, 2019, 08:47:17 PM »
Well I’m so happy to have spent 100$ last night listening to her tell me that he’s not ready for a relationshi p but things will change if I’m patient and well get closer etc, for him to turn around today and say he doesn’t think it will work In the long run due to things ...

So they’re all wrong.

Yona said that there would be a tower card “ things won’t go exactly to plan but you’ll see each other again. It’s a small tower” Hmm pretty sure we won’t ,

So they’re all wrong. Every single one I’ve spoken to. Even psychic Ari who I had faith in

I’m sorry you say this, it’s completely unrealistic to believe you’ll never speak to or hear from ex again. Didn’t this boards just post a news article that said most exes return? Sorry about your issue but I don’t doibt he will come back and you’re judging a bunch of people on something that hasn’t played out yet even knowing this was coming.

If in 4 mo you haven’t heard from him please update and I’ll eat my words.

I agree with @Jhuskindle. Just because someone says something that may sound final it doesn't always mean THAT'S THE END of it all. Life is full of twists and turns....He ll, I even find myself changing my mind on stuff a few times and catch myself in the midst of confusion. I am not sure what other readers you talked to but if SK said he wasnt ready for a relationshi p now it doesn't sound like she was wrong at all, actually? Maybe you need to let things play out and be patient and your POI will be back. I am sorry you are feeling upset, but maybe you need to revise your transcripts in a more calm state. And the way you said about what Yona said - it looks like that small tower could indicate a little minor bump....lik e this one you are going through right now, but things can always change for the better.

So true. Kira said I'll meet with my POI, but it won't be the closure I'm looking for. I don't even KNOW what I'm looking for anymore. My whole opinion of the situation changes every few minutes. That's why I don't call anymore and I'm letting things just play out. It will happen the way it's supposed to.

Offline diamondcanadian

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 697
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #320 on: January 22, 2019, 08:53:51 PM »
Sorry I’ll clarify. He told me today that he DOES want a relationshi p and that he feels that it won’t be with me because he doesn’t feel we have enough In common and he didn’t want to Lead me on if there wasn’t enough there . He said at his age he doesn’t want to waste time because he knows what he’s looking for .

Sorry I didn’t add that . So he is ready ... that’s what I meant .

All these ones I’ve spoken to say he isn’t ready etc but it seems like he is based on what he said .

« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 08:56:53 PM by Kristinajt »

Offline icloud9

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 197
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #321 on: January 22, 2019, 08:59:22 PM »
Sorry I’ll clarify. He told me today that he DOES want a relationshi p and that he feels that it won’t be with me because he doesn’t feel we have enough In common and he didn’t want to Lead me on if there wasn’t enough there . He said at his age he doesn’t want to waste time because he knows what he’s looking for .

Sorry I didn’t add that . So he is ready ... that’s what I meant .

All these ones I’ve spoken to say he isn’t ready etc but it seems like he is based on what he said .

Maybe he feels you guys don't know eachother that well yet and that's where "the need for patience" comes from. You really never know what can happen.

Offline jhuskindle

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 488
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #322 on: January 22, 2019, 08:59:57 PM »
That sounds quite sad and upsetting but you were literally told something might happen that throws this off, by a highly reviewed psychic, and thta you guys come out of it, so let’s see what happens, I’d say so far so good.

Offline diamondcanadian

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 697
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #323 on: January 22, 2019, 09:03:46 PM »
That sounds quite sad and upsetting but you were literally told something might happen that throws this off, by a highly reviewed psychic, and thta you guys come out of it, so let’s see what happens, I’d say so far so good.

I trust Yona the most because Yona’s last reading Came true, it’s just I can’t see how he will come back after our conversatio n tonight , which was obviously more long winded than what I wrote here .

Yona is the one that said chemistry, make a big impact on each other and then the tower card said an unexpected setback , she said it was small and I do see him again . So we’ll see , I’ll eat my hat if she’s right though .

But the rest who say he wasn’t ready ,.. that’s disappointi ng to hear when actually he just wasn’t feeling it

Offline Fidget1028

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1719
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #324 on: January 22, 2019, 09:22:06 PM »
That sounds quite sad and upsetting but you were literally told something might happen that throws this off, by a highly reviewed psychic, and thta you guys come out of it, so let’s see what happens, I’d say so far so good.

I trust Yona the most because Yona’s last reading Came true, it’s just I can’t see how he will come back after our conversatio n tonight , which was obviously more long winded than what I wrote here .

Yona is the one that said chemistry, make a big impact on each other and then the tower card said an unexpected setback , she said it was small and I do see him again . So we’ll see , I’ll eat my hat if she’s right though .

But the rest who say he wasn’t ready ,.. that’s disappointi ng to hear when actually he just wasn’t feeling it

Keep your head up. Maybe they're wrong. Maybe not. Maybe what he said to you wasn't completely honest. We just don't know until it plays out. I would go with what he said for now, but remember that people have changes of heart all the time. Be kind to yourself. The universe has a way of creating the right path for us.

Offline sawthelight

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1714
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #325 on: January 23, 2019, 02:44:13 AM »
Sorry I’ll clarify. He told me today that he DOES want a relationshi p and that he feels that it won’t be with me because he doesn’t feel we have enough In common and he didn’t want to Lead me on if there wasn’t enough there . He said at his age he doesn’t want to waste time because he knows what he’s looking for .

Sorry I didn’t add that . So he is ready ... that’s what I meant .

All these ones I’ve spoken to say he isn’t ready etc but it seems like he is based on what he said .

I’m so sorry this happened. How heartbreaki ng.

But please PLEASE listen to what he is telling you, not the readers. Move on from this guy if you can. Don’t be like so many of us that hold on for years to a guy who doesn’t want us.


Offline Yt5587

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 426
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #326 on: January 23, 2019, 03:19:13 AM »
Hi Kristina,

So sorry to hear what happened. I don’t know your situation and I don’t know how long you’ve dated, how serious it was etc., however what I do know is that when you met your poi and started dating in the beginning.. .whatever relationshi p you had then, is how compatible you guys really are. Whether you’re on good terms or not right now. That’s how you determine it. So, if it was strong, amazing, felt right... then the best thing you can do right now is listen to what he is saying and let him go. Save your money. Do A LOT of self care and self love and try to find it in yourself to say: I’m fine even if he doesn’t come back. Yes, most of the time they do return sometimes 5 weeks 5 months 5 years lol not that I’m saying he’s coming back in 5 yrs. It took me two years to be able to sincerely say: id love it if he did but I’m totally ok if there’s someone better for me. I feel like it makes it harder when they’re not **** lmao. My ex told me I wanna take this career path and Just be alone. He said: We just want different things....
 a few months later when he was moving for his job to another state he goes: my quality of life has significant ly dropped since you moved out. If our paths cross again, I wouldn’t be opposed to trying. And then he kissed me goodbye
But so anyways, I watched a lot of self help stuff on YouTube and read many books. Called a lottt of psychics. (Ugh) and now I’m finally like, im actually happy with just being me. Im open to a serious relationshi p with another guy. It feels so good to let go of resistance.
I know this is still fresh for you but just focus on yourself, if you guys had a strong connection, he’s going to feel this shift and start wondering. Hope this helps. If you have any questions or wanna vent more you can PM me :)

Offline diamondcanadian

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 697
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #327 on: January 23, 2019, 05:15:59 AM »
Thanks for your messages . I appreciate it . I see him nearly everyday due to “ other factors” he was talking about so we’ll see how this goes lol.

Funny thing is abundant visions finally got hold of her last night after being in queue for ages . Typical. I had 30$ so I knew it would be wasted if I didn’t use it.


She saw reconciliat ion and got the number 1. Said that was one day, one week or the 1st. Said is going to think about the conversatio n and come back. Hmm. We shall see.

Also said ex will be back like others have said.

Also couldn’t 1 be 1 month or 1 year ? Like why just those three options...i nteresting

Offline seeker123

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 82
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #328 on: January 28, 2019, 05:47:59 PM »
What time is she usually available for chatting on Keen?

Offline sparky

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #329 on: January 28, 2019, 05:51:54 PM »
What time is she usually available for chatting on Keen?

She is online right now for chat