Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 280532 times)

Offline Fidget1028

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1719
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #300 on: January 16, 2019, 05:16:12 PM »
So I read with Shaman Kiri after her reviews here....

LOL, she tried to tell me my guy would be back in 2 years? Or wait it went more like, I will hear sometime in the spring, but he's dating someone, but will hide it, but not really to hide it but to be respectful to me and I will feel shitty about it. He won't really be into it. But he won't be ready to date me "for sure" for 2 years. And by that time I may not want him.

Dude, if he tried to talk to me while he was dating someone, I'd legit never talk to him again. There's no way I'd let that shit drag on for 2 years. I don't have time for that crap, I'm almost 35.

WTF?

I think she didn't connect. I'm highly considering asking for a refund.

Well HE may be willing to. Exes do have a way of reappearing . Lol

They do!!!!...but if you don't think she connected you better off getting the refund. I mean you rather spend money on someone you feel like was somewhat connected. just my two cents

Agree about the refund, but wouldn't it be hilarious if 2 years from now this made it to the "psycic predictions that happened" thread.

Stahpppp Fidget! #flipsherhair LMAO

Gurllll.... I'll be leading the pack with my ex returning but still not consistent update in 5 years. Lmao.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 531
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #301 on: January 16, 2019, 05:36:48 PM »
12 years of my ex returning and he still isnt consistent. He does get closer everytime he returns though, so I sorta see progress. I'll be there in the group too 😂

So I read with Shaman Kiri after her reviews here....

LOL, she tried to tell me my guy would be back in 2 years? Or wait it went more like, I will hear sometime in the spring, but he's dating someone, but will hide it, but not really to hide it but to be respectful to me and I will feel shitty about it. He won't really be into it. But he won't be ready to date me "for sure" for 2 years. And by that time I may not want him.

Dude, if he tried to talk to me while he was dating someone, I'd legit never talk to him again. There's no way I'd let that shit drag on for 2 years. I don't have time for that crap, I'm almost 35.

WTF?

I think she didn't connect. I'm highly considering asking for a refund.

Well HE may be willing to. Exes do have a way of reappearing . Lol

They do!!!!...but if you don't think she connected you better off getting the refund. I mean you rather spend money on someone you feel like was somewhat connected. just my two cents

Agree about the refund, but wouldn't it be hilarious if 2 years from now this made it to the "psycic predictions that happened" thread.

Stahpppp Fidget! #flipsherhair LMAO

Gurllll.... I'll be leading the pack with my ex returning but still not consistent update in 5 years. Lmao.

Offline Fidget1028

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1719
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #302 on: January 16, 2019, 05:45:23 PM »
12 years of my ex returning and he still isnt consistent. He does get closer everytime he returns though, so I sorta see progress. I'll be there in the group too 😂

So I read with Shaman Kiri after her reviews here....

LOL, she tried to tell me my guy would be back in 2 years? Or wait it went more like, I will hear sometime in the spring, but he's dating someone, but will hide it, but not really to hide it but to be respectful to me and I will feel shitty about it. He won't really be into it. But he won't be ready to date me "for sure" for 2 years. And by that time I may not want him.

Dude, if he tried to talk to me while he was dating someone, I'd legit never talk to him again. There's no way I'd let that shit drag on for 2 years. I don't have time for that crap, I'm almost 35.

WTF?

I think she didn't connect. I'm highly considering asking for a refund.

Well HE may be willing to. Exes do have a way of reappearing . Lol

They do!!!!...but if you don't think she connected you better off getting the refund. I mean you rather spend money on someone you feel like was somewhat connected. just my two cents

Agree about the refund, but wouldn't it be hilarious if 2 years from now this made it to the "psycic predictions that happened" thread.

Stahpppp Fidget! #flipsherhair LMAO

Gurllll.... I'll be leading the pack with my ex returning but still not consistent update in 5 years. Lmao.

Dumb ass men. Lol

Offline sunshineluv7

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 229
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #303 on: January 16, 2019, 07:34:34 PM »
Lol to all the responses!! You guys are the best.

Yeah, she was way different than what my tried-and-trues get. I'd be highly surprised if this guy wanted to talk that far down the road though lol. Way different could be right though, who knows. Everyone else has us reconciling and getting married so, I'll keep you posted. (We were already engaged).

Offline Sweetsydney2000

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 531
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #304 on: January 16, 2019, 07:45:58 PM »
Who are your tried and trues that you speak of? Lol I keep saying I'm gonna limit readings 🙄

Lol to all the responses!! You guys are the best.

Yeah, she was way different than what my tried-and-trues get. I'd be highly surprised if this guy wanted to talk that far down the road though lol. Way different could be right though, who knows. Everyone else has us reconciling and getting married so, I'll keep you posted. (We were already engaged).

Offline Cranberry88

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 195
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #305 on: January 17, 2019, 02:18:33 AM »
She has definately given me a different reading than my go tz. But for some reason the details she have given me doesnt not reasonate with the existing situation. I cant validate 100% but she have told me that my POI is dating and flirting with other woman but i know he isnt having enough time for all this shit lol.
She also mentioned that there isnt an intention from his side of wanting more, while i know he has been asking for alot of things but due to some circumstanc es (that i cant share) am not able to give him much. Hmmm
Time will tell, but again i dont really feel we connected  much

Offline Yt5587

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 426
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #306 on: January 20, 2019, 11:53:19 AM »
Just wanted to let you guys know, I chatted with Kira today. Well first I want to say, after talking to many many many many many psychics, not one single time frame has manifested. Not a single one. There are 11 days left in January and I highly doubt kira’s contact prediction will manifest. However, I am now at the point where I am not upset or frustrated. I actually feel very neutral. I am actually open to idea of another man coming into my life only if it is something serious, I’m not down for flings. Anyways...

I would first like to say that I love Kira personally. Because she is an ethical person. She spews out what is coming to her and I just kept quiet. Did it all make sense? No. I sometimes feel like she’s given all this information and because in other realms there is no concept of time, it could be situations that have already happened in the last year or whatever. She has already gotten timeframes wrong with me. Given me a lot of information . Some of it makes sense and some of it not so sure. This is my third time reading with her and one thing remains the same and that is: we have a strong connection, the love is there, and she does see us circling back together. All the other things she has said are wishy washy to me, not clear. But again, she’s just interruptin g what she is given. She said on her own that we will see each other in June. She gets the word “family” around this. Makes sense because his family lives near me. She also said: “I see him VERY aware of your existence. Do not think he forgot about you or anything.” Lol wtf does that mean. The first thing out of her was: (copy pasting)

“Okay so I am first being shown that you guys will get to reunite together and I am also getting shown that you guys will ahve a strong chance at reconciliat ion, but I am seeing that in between now and THEN, it will be a period of silence and confusion. i actually feel like it will be around the summer time and im also hearing the word" family" so i dont know what this means. but yeah. thats whats coming to me. im also getting a number 4 in regards to reconcilait ion, i feel like it could be 4 years since the first break up..or something like that. but it feels like you guys reconnect first and then theres some period of remaining contact FIRST”

This was literally her words, copied, pasted. Again, I am not stuck on timing. I’m already at year 3 lol. But could the four mean 4 months, April, weeks? Maybe. I’ve actually received 4 from a lot of readers. So just wanted to update you guys. She also told me to let go, focus on yourself which is what I am currently working on so she probably picked up on that.

 I feel like she’s her “hottest” and most accurate her first 4-5 minutes. And it makes sense, the first things you are given from spirit are probably the main clearer answers. Does anyone feel that way as well?

She even apologized because she felt like she didn’t answer my question directly since that’s what was given to her first lmao.

Offline charlie

  • Regular Members
  • *
  • Posts: 36
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #307 on: January 20, 2019, 01:40:28 PM »
Does she give general readings?

Offline marciamia

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 655
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #308 on: January 20, 2019, 01:46:29 PM »
Does she give general readings?

I don’t think so. I think she prefers direct questions

Offline Fidget1028

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1719
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #309 on: January 20, 2019, 01:55:54 PM »
Just wanted to let you guys know, I chatted with Kira today. Well first I want to say, after talking to many many many many many psychics, not one single time frame has manifested. Not a single one. There are 11 days left in January and I highly doubt kira’s contact prediction will manifest. However, I am now at the point where I am not upset or frustrated. I actually feel very neutral. I am actually open to idea of another man coming into my life only if it is something serious, I’m not down for flings. Anyways...

I would first like to say that I love Kira personally. Because she is an ethical person. She spews out what is coming to her and I just kept quiet. Did it all make sense? No. I sometimes feel like she’s given all this information and because in other realms there is no concept of time, it could be situations that have already happened in the last year or whatever. She has already gotten timeframes wrong with me. Given me a lot of information . Some of it makes sense and some of it not so sure. This is my third time reading with her and one thing remains the same and that is: we have a strong connection, the love is there, and she does see us circling back together. All the other things she has said are wishy washy to me, not clear. But again, she’s just interruptin g what she is given. She said on her own that we will see each other in June. She gets the word “family” around this. Makes sense because his family lives near me. She also said: “I see him VERY aware of your existence. Do not think he forgot about you or anything.” Lol wtf does that mean. The first thing out of her was: (copy pasting)

“Okay so I am first being shown that you guys will get to reunite together and I am also getting shown that you guys will ahve a strong chance at reconciliat ion, but I am seeing that in between now and THEN, it will be a period of silence and confusion. i actually feel like it will be around the summer time and im also hearing the word" family" so i dont know what this means. but yeah. thats whats coming to me. im also getting a number 4 in regards to reconcilait ion, i feel like it could be 4 years since the first break up..or something like that. but it feels like you guys reconnect first and then theres some period of remaining contact FIRST”

This was literally her words, copied, pasted. Again, I am not stuck on timing. I’m already at year 3 lol. But could the four mean 4 months, April, weeks? Maybe. I’ve actually received 4 from a lot of readers. So just wanted to update you guys. She also told me to let go, focus on yourself which is what I am currently working on so she probably picked up on that.

 I feel like she’s her “hottest” and most accurate her first 4-5 minutes. And it makes sense, the first things you are given from spirit are probably the main clearer answers. Does anyone feel that way as well?

She even apologized because she felt like she didn’t answer my question directly since that’s what was given to her first lmao.

I like her. I think she gets her messages and they're up for interpretat ion. What I like most is that she doesn't try to interpret it. She'll tell you "this is from spirit, and I'm not sure what it means". She'll tell you what she sees. Maybe with a timeframe, maybe not. She certainly hasn't blown smoke up my ass. Her readings are realistic to me. I can't tell yet if she's right or wrong, but I do that I feel that her connection was good enough for me to let it go and see what happens.

Offline ShootingStar

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 147
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #310 on: January 20, 2019, 04:02:42 PM »
My predictions from her haven’t come to pass (yet?) but I still like her and feel she picks up on things very accurately. I have let go of timing and have stopped putting so much of my energy on this guy. I have been focusing on myself, interviewin g for a job that would be a huge promotion for me, even talking to other guys. If this guy comes around, then I’ll see how I feel at the time, but I’m not putting any energy toward wondering about him anymore. Kira told me to let go and let things play out, so I am.

Offline Yt5587

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 426
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #311 on: January 20, 2019, 04:15:38 PM »
Yeah she’s pretty good. Also, I sent her a photo of us back when we were dating, she was like omg I PERSONALLY want you guys together, you guys are so cute! You deserve the best kind of love.

Lol she’s really sweet

Offline sawthelight

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1714
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #312 on: January 20, 2019, 04:52:43 PM »
My predictions from her haven’t come to pass (yet?) but I still like her and feel she picks up on things very accurately. I have let go of timing and have stopped putting so much of my energy on this guy. I have been focusing on myself, interviewin g for a job that would be a huge promotion for me, even talking to other guys. If this guy comes around, then I’ll see how I feel at the time, but I’m not putting any energy toward wondering about him anymore. Kira told me to let go and let things play out, so I am.

That’s the best way to be. I’m with you on that 😀

Offline Fidget1028

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1719
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #313 on: January 20, 2019, 05:37:19 PM »
I am pretty sure Kira believes that obsessing over something, especially in a negative way, can delay things. She did tell me that my POI can feel (subconsciou sly) my negative energy and avoids me because of it.

Offline Loadsofswords12

  • Regular Members
  • *
  • Posts: 35
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #314 on: January 21, 2019, 06:57:58 PM »
So It seems one of her predictions is coming to pass. She said someone from your past with the name that starts with R is showing up in your future. She explained it as that person would want to reconnect. She gave a time frame of During the month of April or before. That person whose name begins with R texts me tonight to say he is sorry for the way things ended and he would like to get together. She said I would have a little curiosity about the what if but I will be hestiant.  That is exactly how I feel.

She also described the relationshi p between he and I perfectly. We ended things while
The feelings were still intense because we just couldn’t make it work for practical reasons (finding time
For each other).


He is the last person I would expect to resurface as we have not been in contact since the break up.

Funny thing is that in the reading he was not the POI.
So I gue